Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Knight Rises

+52
krpykrwly
Aussiemandias
Sandman
boberthavok
rwe1138
Chi-Town Spidey
Heytherejeffro
jestghost
Big Poppa Nick
Denim
prescribeddrone
elijahdprophet
dmahoney
Rath99
Joshua
Off_White_Lantern
BigSoupCan
Debaser77
(._Y_.)
tstrike99
Frank M. Reding
TENIME_art
comicgeekelly
Airwolf
Janson
Spazzy
kerryart
LordD3r3k
Paroxysm
G_Zatara
Gojiratoho
gangsternerd
Foreigner_Man
Bigtymin504
alucardbarnivous
jaydee74
Spider_Fan14
melvinlikechris
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
Ska
BlueMaxx
MikeSabian
Silent K
shark6495
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
Batman25JM
supervenom
azrael07
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 23]

526The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:07 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
alucardbarnivous wrote:My prediction: Gorden-Levitt will be Harvey Bullock, an FBI agent brought in to assist in the apprehension of the Bat-man.

Good call. He would be great in that role.
Oh, I love that idea. He would make a great Harvey Bullock. I so hope this is the way they go.

527The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:11 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foreigner_Man wrote:I think at this point I'm just gonna wait for an announcement or something..I love the games Nolan plays but now this is too much! Laughing
It's probably for the best.

528The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Airwolf wrote:
Spazzy wrote:Give me Dick!

qoute of the year XD <33

i dont wanna see a robin in any of these nolan's batmans

i would rather have him play riddler Smile plox!

Yeah that's a fair point about Robin. I suppose Dick Grayson being in the movie doesn't necessarily mean Robin is in the movie if that makes sense. But, yeah, don't want to see Robin either.

Spazzy's quote above could be kind of like a movie that comes out at the beginning of the year and misses out on the next Oscars even though it was awesome - it's hard to keep it in mind for so long!

529The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Indiana Solo

Indiana Solo
Cadet
Cadet

I continue to wonder if Nolan saying that "The Riddler" won't be a villain in the movie means no Edward Nigma, or simply means no costume etc.

It's the same thing as them casting Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle, not necessarily as Catwoman.

I will wait and trust Nolan on the matter though.

530The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Tumblr_lfyqnfuVBV1qza3e8o1_500

531The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:00 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 182258_20091013223250_large

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

532The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really don't want JGL to be Dick Grayson. I don't like the idea of Dick meeting Bruce when he's already grown. It sucked in Batman Forever.

I don't really like the idea of JGL being Harvey Bullock either. He just doesn't match him physically and I can't really imagine a modified, good looking Bullock.

I'd still prefer JGL as the Riddler, or maybe Black Mask, Deadshot, Firefly, or even Hush.

I know that Deadshot appeared in Batman: Gotham Knight (which I have yet to see and probably never will since I hate anime based on American characters), and that the movie is supposed to bridge Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, but it doesn't have to be in continuity.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing a typo!!)

533The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:15 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

^^ well if it was created to be in continuity, bridging the gaps between films, doesnt it technically remain in continuity? Hate it or love it, its part of it

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

534The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:^^ well if it was created to be in continuity, bridging the gaps between films, doesnt it technically remain in continuity? Hate it or love it, its part of it

True, it was created to be in continuity and bridge the gap between the movies, but TONS of things that were created to be in continuity are eventually tossed out or retconned. Batman: Gotham Knight wasn't a theatrical release and therefore it would be much easier to ignore it. The average moviegoer probably hasn't seen it (or more likely hasn't even heard of it), so ignoring it wouldn't be a problem.

535The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Plus...Nolan didn't have a part in it.

And it was awful.

536The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^
I like Gotham Knight more than TDK/Begins.
Very Happy

537The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

OH FUCK YOU TRAVIS! Laughing

538The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:33 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i liked Gotham Knight. I loved The Dark Knight. Nolan says the word, and i will do unsavory things to hi- unsure i mean, it was a pretty awesome film. cool

539The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:53 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:OH FUCK YOU TRAVIS! Laughing
Laughing

540The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:00 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ditto this Laughing Laughing Laughing tongue

541The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:03 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I know that Deadshot appeared in Batman: Gotham Knight (which I have yet to see and probably never will since I hate anime based on American characters), and that the movie is supposed to bridge Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, but it doesn't have to be in continuity.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

542The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:05 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

543The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:41 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://blog.newsarama.com/2011/02/13/oscar-winner-marion-cotillard-in-dark-knight-rises/

544The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The new Batman movie is begining to look like it will be a super hero movie inside a super hero movie that is within a super hero movie. How long until Leo is anounced to be in it and it turns into Batman: Inception Two.

I would be fine with that.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

545The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:25 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Denim wrote:The new Batman movie is begining to look like it will be a super hero movie inside a super hero movie that is within a super hero movie. How long until Leo is anounced to be in it and it turns into Batman: Inception Two.

I would be fine with that.

Leo is going to play Anarky. Ellen Page is Magpie. Joseph Gordon Levitt is Dr. Hurt. Boom. I blew your mind more than that shitty Inception movie did.

546The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:21 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Big Poppa Nick wrote:I blew your mind more than that shitty Inception movie did.
You just wrote yourself out of my will.

547The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:27 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

548The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:31 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Big Poppa Nick wrote:I blew your mind more than that shitty Inception movie did.

Drunk posting is amazing.

549The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:44 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Joshua wrote:
And into mine.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

550The Dark Knight Rises - Page 22 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In Nicks defense, I was online with him on Twitter last night, he was pretty drunk off some stale 4 Loko.

still, dude, I am also writing you out of my will.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum