Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eyeshield 21, Harlem Beat and Rebound

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eyeshield 21, Harlem Beat and Rebound Empty Eyeshield 21, Harlem Beat and Rebound Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:49 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have not seen the anime but I love the manga so much-I happen to find manga based on sports totally awesome referencing to American sports. If none of you haven't heard of these titles, I encourage to start with Harlem Beat before reading the sequel, Rebound. All three of these manga revolves around street and college basketball and footbal for Eyeshield 21. One of the things that makes me giddy from these are the outside lives of the students whether they're hanging out or just eating Pocky-please check these out! yes

Eyeshield 21-

Eyeshield 21, Harlem Beat and Rebound 61OwzqZgqcL._SS500_

Harlem Beat and Rebound-

Eyeshield 21, Harlem Beat and Rebound 51PVX986Y8L._SS400_Eyeshield 21, Harlem Beat and Rebound 516RDHYKE7L._SS400_

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum