Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apple iPad - the future of digital comics?

+14
shark6495
vikoros
MikeSabian
Spider_Fan14
Rath99
Tom
Spaced4SimonPegg
BlueMaxx
shiky800
prescribeddrone
jaydee74
superdoug
Joshua
Bigtymin504
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Will this revolutionize digital comics?

Apple iPad - the future of digital comics? - Page 3 Vote_lcap44%Apple iPad - the future of digital comics? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 44% [ 8 ]
Apple iPad - the future of digital comics? - Page 3 Vote_lcap56%Apple iPad - the future of digital comics? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 56% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^So it turns out the Marvel App has a pretty outstanding feature that helps you find your local comic shops. I think that could go along way to help concerned retailers. Check out around the 3 minute mark to see what I'm talking about.

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

Not a fan of digital comics and never will be. The good ol'fashion book in my hands is all I'll ever need as a collector and a reader. Smile

JMan21

JMan21
Cadet
Cadet

The iPad is hard to describe. A lot of people see it as only being an oversized iPhone but without the phone part. But I have to say, unless you've actually held one in your hands its hard to see how very cool this device is. I just see a lot of people hating on the iPad on other blogs and such that have never actually touched one themselves. This is definitely one of those "don't hate it until you try it" deals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum