Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

100 Cheesiest movie lines

+4
kidspider2099
BlueMaxx
Astro13Zombie
breatheasy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1100 Cheesiest movie lines Empty 100 Cheesiest movie lines Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:38 pm

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

http://scottalanmendelson.blogspot.com/2010/01/100-cheesiest-lines-in-movie-history.html

LOL! Check it out!

2100 Cheesiest movie lines Empty Re: 100 Cheesiest movie lines Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:56 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else"

I hate that line so goddamn much Mad

3100 Cheesiest movie lines Empty Re: 100 Cheesiest movie lines Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:12 pm

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

Me too! Almost ruined the movie; stupid writers...

4100 Cheesiest movie lines Empty Re: 100 Cheesiest movie lines Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:11 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Ahaha! I'll chime in with an "agree," too. Heh. Storm has always been a quiet hardcore persona to me, and her being so brash was silly.

Here's the vid for those that are too lazy to open another window. Wink

I don't agree with everything. I'm a sucker for American Beauty. Castaway with "Wilson" being yelled just showed Hanks' character's descent into madness. And there are some others, but it seems that many of them are lines that have become drab due to over-use overtime in parodies and references, or have been taken out of the context of poking fun at itself, like with the Matrix line "I know Kung-fu".

"I've got no time to bleed." Rolling Eyes Laughing

"Put the bunny back in the box." - Nic Cage (Con Air) I frickin' told you guys, he sucks! lol!

5100 Cheesiest movie lines Empty Re: 100 Cheesiest movie lines Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:45 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

She's pretty spot on.

6100 Cheesiest movie lines Empty Re: 100 Cheesiest movie lines Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:57 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

my favorite were:

"cheese and crackers!"
"You sack of wine"
"how did it get burned?"

7100 Cheesiest movie lines Empty Re: 100 Cheesiest movie lines Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:11 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Its just been revoked" Laughing i love that line so much

8100 Cheesiest movie lines Empty Re: 100 Cheesiest movie lines Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:08 am

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

I think there were some cheesy lines (love means never having to say you're sorry), but a lot of them were just dumb (pretty much anything Schwarzenegger said and the entire 'Batman Forever' script).

9100 Cheesiest movie lines Empty Re: 100 Cheesiest movie lines Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:20 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got to the two minute mark and didn't really hear any cheesy lines so I stopped. Some were great lines, most were okay, and a few were real clunkers, but i didn't hear anything that made me roll my eyes.

10100 Cheesiest movie lines Empty Re: 100 Cheesiest movie lines Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:25 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Put the bunny back in the box."

One of my all time favorite lines!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum