Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neverending PoP! Story... {everyone join in}

+4
Mnemosis
alucardbarnivous
FroZen
Topcat
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While Tedronai was out of his ship collecting plant samples, someone entered his ship and made off with the only removable part:
The Repulsor-Lift Focal Core.

The RLFC is the device that focuses the random quark particles emitted from the fusion/fission reactor housing (FroZen, feel free to draw a picture of it and add all the necessary details Wink).

The Repulsor-Lift is the main anti-gravity drive that nullifies gravity by warping space and riding the energy waves produced by it (kinda like the effect caused when squeezing your hand on a wet bar of soap). This causes it to fly the same in a vacuum and an atmosphere.

Anyhooo... His ship is protected with a Chameleon Cloaking device that allows it to appear to be something that blends into its landing zone. Normally people see it as a rock, or a mound of dirt, or some such thing.
But this band of local hoodlums happened to have a blind member that couldn't see the misleading cloaking shield and, while feeling his way along, he accidentally wandered into the ship.

His companions saw him shimmer into the hill and followed him in. After wandering around for a short time, they came across the RLFC suspended in its anti-radiation gravity field. To their primitive eyes it looked like a cantaloupe-sized diamond egg floating in the air. Course they took it (little pricks) and hid it in their hangout.

They are a gang, they are kids, they have a hideout.

NEXT!

http://www.tamarasanime.com

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was the most amazing thing i've ever seen. Brent just walked into the hillside and vanished. I followed. Trevor, being the skeptic that he is, waited outside.

"This is not something we should be fucking with!" Trevor yelled as we filed into the hillside disappearing one after another. The inside of the spacecraft was something I had never seen before. Some sort of Bio-mechanical design that was light years from anything our finest scientist could ever imagine. The corridor was ten feet wide and spread out before us as far as the eye could see. We slowly moved forward two by two until we came to some sort of door to our right.It was massive.A Giant steel door surrounded by living tissue.

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And then the Gorath struck.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Meanwhile, Mnemosis was eating a pulled pork sandwich in a far away land.

"Hark, distress!" he called, though it sounded more like "Hahwk, distruff!" because his mouth was full. As he prepared to launch into action, his fried pickles arrived, and he sat his ass back down.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shortly after, Mnemosis choked on said sandwich and died.

Transitioning back to the mysterious spacecraft, the gang, being confronted by the Gorath, heard a voice. This voice had a soft octave and was in another language. Whatever was said calmed the Gorath, and he retreated back into his isolation chamber in the side of the ship. The door slid back in place and gave an appearance as if a door was never there at all. It appeared to be part of the defense mechanism of the ship. For an element of surprise and a last line of defense for intruders.

The voice continued, and the blind boy of the gang, whose name is Darius, asked what was being said. The soft octave voice stopped. Sounds of programming loading started. After a few seconds, it began speaking English in a calming monotone.

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Welcome to the Starship Odessa." The voice said. "I am this ships Primary Artifical Guidance system. The crew calls me P.A.G. You are not authorized to be aboard this ship. Lethal defense system will now activate."

Darius said the one thing everyone was thinking.

"Shit."

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Use the blind kid as a shield and let's get the fuck outta here!" shouted Geoff

"we can't do that if one of us is in danger, all of us is in danger!" complained Trevor

"Aw shut up you little queer!" sneered Geoff

"thats not cool using words like that!"

"you are really starting to piss me...." Geoff never finished as the P.A.G fired a lazer which sliced Geoff in two.

"I think we should run" moaned Trevor and everyone agreed

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Before they could flee the ship, two giant bulkhead doors slammed shut. They're only way out was now blocked by 12 inch thick titanium.

"Stage one engaged." P.A.G. said in that same monotone voice."Preparing for stage two."

Lights above them hummed as the bulb elements started to come to life. The hum grew louder as the lights grew brighter.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Darius, with his keen sense of hearing, heard a pattern from one of the machines. Eventually a great light came from the far end of the vessel, in which everyone finally took notice. The light started to take form. It was humanoid. A second later stood before them a baffled pilot, Tedronai.

Taking quick action, Tedronai shut off the defenses, seeing as they were just young humans. Tedronai, noticing the boy on the ground, pushed a button that created a sudden light, teleporting the both halves of Geoff somewhere off the ship. The kids still looking around, trying to make sense of all this. The ship, the bald being with antannae, orange flesh, and four arms still standing before them, doing an evaluation of the ship to see if anything else is wrong, finally noticed that the Repulsor-Lift Focal Core...was missing.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

grahhhah kajka jja kak kaka"

"can anyone understand what he's saying?" whispered Trevor

"nope not at all," muttered Darius

"graka kak kak ha jakk Mikey!" muttered the alien pulling out a small ray gun and firing it into the air.

"Ah thats much better now we can speak on equal terms," muttered the alien

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

His tone changes from relief back to perturbed. "Now...humans, where is my Repulsor-Lift Focal Core?!?!"

The gang is stunned. One of the kids, Devon, in the back passes out. The insanity finally caught up to him. He is tended to by last to be introduced in the group, Sara.

Darius, Trevor, Sara, and a passed out Devon are now confronting a very pissed-off extra-terrestrial.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"I know one of you brats have stolen my RLFC you have sixty seconds before I shoot each and every one of you and steal it back from your charred corpses,"

"you can't shoot us with that, what are you going to do translate use to death?"

The alien almost grinned for a moment, turned a dial on the gun and pulled the trigger. A beam of energy came out and clipped Trevor in the arm

"you were saying children...."

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Shit!" Trevor said as the sleeve of his shirt was smoldering.
"You happy now Trevor?" Sara said, getting very frustrated with this whole situation.

"I have not time for this humans!" Hissed Tedronai. "I want the Repulsor-Lift Focal Core and I want it now!!"

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Err I don't suppose you would believe we don't have it?" muttered Trevor

Tedronai responded to this by shooting Trevor in the other arm

"Thats a no then," groaned Trevor pain sweeping through his arm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sara, realizing that this was getting them nowhere fast, made a very ballsy move. Jumping up and standing face to face with Tedronai she says, "Now look here mister space man!! If we really had your repulsive thrift postal thingy, do you think shooting Trevor would really make us give it to you. I mean really, you could just keep shooting Trevor as much as you'd like and we'll give you nothing!!"

Tedronai stood looking down at this pitiful human girl and then raised his gun and shot Trevor a third time hitting his left leg.

"Son of a...!!!" Trevor yelped.

Sara rolled her eyes at Tedronai and said "See....I told ya!"

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Stop it," Darius says. "I saw who took you device."

Everyone looked puzzled from his choice of words.

"You know what I mean," said Darius in a come-on tone. "I heard some guy talking, like he was on a cell. I didn't sense or hear the footsteps of anyone else, but I heard him say something about Kingism and "Familia" to whomever he was chatting it up with. That sounded like Latin King lingo. And he was heading to the east of town.

Lewis Black is Sabertooth

Ninja
Ninja

neutral

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"LIES!!" Tedronai shouted infuriated by this response. "You foolish humans do not know who you are toying with."

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

he then shot trevor on the other leg

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Trevor, his limbs limp with throbs of both pain and numbness, squirmed and slithered on the floor like a snake so that he could get his barings.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"you dirty alien bastard!" shouted trevor angrily

"geez don't provoke him anymore," moaned Sara

Suddenly there was a loud bang from another part of the ship

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sara, wide-eyed exclaims, "Are the gang memebers who took your whatcha-muh-call-it right outside?"

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"No stupid girl!" Tedronai said with a snarl. "Someone has raised the landing gear and started take off procedures!"

Tedronai turned and swiped his hand across a small screen by a door. The door slide open with a swoosh and light flooded the corridor. As Tedronai headed through the doorway Sara helped Trevor to his feet. Through the doorway they could see a hallway that seemed to stretch on forever. Small floresent lights from the ceiling lit the way. About halfway down the hall Tedronai turned a corner and disappeared from sight.

"Well, now what?" Trevor groaned.

"We follow." Sara replied.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

meanwhile

"What is this doo dad anyhow?" asked the small boy holding the Repulsor-Lift Focal Core in his hands

"who care Luke we can sell it for a bunch, get us some sweets,"

"you are always the smart one hank!" said Luke grinning

A second explosion was heard

"what was that?" asked Luke

"who cares lets go find a buyer!" grinned hank

Ninja
Ninja

And then, they killed the dog.

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

Sponsored content