Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The PoP! FanGirl of the Year!

+27
Airwolf
Heytherejeffro
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
cyberiouse
dark
SINicallyTwisted
G_Zatara
Spazzy
GigaToast
The Douche
shining knight
krpykrwly
Tripper McGee
BlueMaxx
The Ignored One
Denim
Mnemosis
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
Ska
Gojiratoho
Chi-Town Spidey
TENIME_art
Demonweasel
Administrator
Joshua
Silent K
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

And the Nominees for Fangirl Of The Year are:

The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% [ 11 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% [ 33 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 7 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% [ 15 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 79

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Armani never even got back to us on the calendar. The whole thing was CLEARLY just a play to get some attention.

27The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ah, to hell with her then.

28The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:28 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Screw her, then.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

29The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:28 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

And the Nominees for Fangirl Of The Year are:

darth__frodo (March)
Spazzy (April)
Holly G (May)
Virtual Girl (June)
Evil Cheshire Cat (July)
Foxy (August)
Paige O. Pannell (September)
The Red Reaper (October)
Tripper McGee (November)
The Nerdy Bird (December)
ComicBlondes (January)
LdyDarkStr (February)

Voting closes Sunday, March 7th!

30The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:46 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ecc again I could have chosen all of them

31The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:43 am

The Douche

The Douche
Cadet
Cadet

I'm known Mama Bird since the old Wumb days, she deserves this award if you ask me.

32The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:53 am

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Douche wrote:I'm known Mama Bird since the old Wumb days, she deserves this award if you ask me.

Thanks! What was your name on WUMB?

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

33The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:20 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

Spazzy all the way!!!!

Course I may be a little biased....... Laughing

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

34The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

GigaToast wrote:Spazzy all the way!!!!

I'm a BIG FAN of both.

35The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:40 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
GigaToast wrote:Spazzy all the way!!!!

I'm a BIG FAN of both.

I love yall
I love you

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

36The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:08 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy has got my vote.

37The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:Spazzy has got my vote.

Thank you so much! I love you I love you I love you

38The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

This consistently makes my pants happy.

The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 04-april-spazzy

39The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:11 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:This consistently makes my pants happy.

The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 04-april-spazzy

Well, as long as you are happy, that is what matters Wink

40The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Spoken like a woman I would marry...

...if it weren't for that restraining order...

41The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Those damn things always get in the way..

42The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Is it awful that I came to the third page, read this comment out of context, and assumed we were talking about something else altogether?

43The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:Is it awful that I came to the third page, read this comment out of context, and assumed we were talking about something else altogether?

Nope...because I was involved in said conversation and thought the same thing.

44The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:34 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:
G_Zatara wrote:Spazzy has got my vote.

Thank you so much! I love you I love you I love you

Anytime, madame. Laughing

45The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:19 pm

SINicallyTwisted

SINicallyTwisted
Cadet
Cadet

Voted for my Spazzy Girl! *hugs hugs* I love you

http://sinicallytwisted.bravehost.com/

46The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe next year only people with a minimum number of posts should be allowed to vote...

47The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:38 pm

SINicallyTwisted

SINicallyTwisted
Cadet
Cadet

Joshua wrote:Maybe next year only people with a minimum number of posts should be allowed to vote...

Wow, that sounds like a snarky thing to say to someone.

If it wasn't for my girl Spazzy pointing out this poll to me, I may have not joined to vote and show support.

After joining I looked around the site, checking things out and liked what I see, REGARDLESS of your insulting welcoming. shake my head

http://sinicallytwisted.bravehost.com/

48The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SINicallyTwisted wrote:
Joshua wrote:Maybe next year only people with a minimum number of posts should be allowed to vote...

Wow, that sounds like a snarky thing to say to someone.

If it wasn't for my girl Spazzy pointing out this poll to me, I may have not joined to vote and show support.

After joining I looked around the site, checking things out and liked what I see, REGARDLESS of your insulting welcoming. shake my head

Your emoticon of disapproval says it best.

49The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:55 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That is almost as if you're saying "no new members" apply or put in their vote.

I've been following the site for a while, I just now had a reason to join.

50The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:03 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Welcome new people. Now get your asses to the introduce yourself to the forum thread in the Abyss. you're gonna get it

And if you don't have prior engagements, the PoP! cast is tonight. It's a fun listen and there's live chat.

lol!

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum