Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The PoP! FanGirl of the Year!

+27
Airwolf
Heytherejeffro
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
cyberiouse
dark
SINicallyTwisted
G_Zatara
Spazzy
GigaToast
The Douche
shining knight
krpykrwly
Tripper McGee
BlueMaxx
The Ignored One
Denim
Mnemosis
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
Ska
Gojiratoho
Chi-Town Spidey
TENIME_art
Demonweasel
Administrator
Joshua
Silent K
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

And the Nominees for Fangirl Of The Year are:

The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% [ 11 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_lcap42%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 42% [ 33 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% [ 7 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% [ 15 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 79

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:26 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Ignored One wrote:Welcome new people. Now get your asses to the introduce yourself to the forum thread in the Abyss. you're gonna get it

And if you don't have prior engagements, the PoP! cast is tonight. It's a fun listen and there's live chat.

lol!

Your Magic Murderbag is quite a thing of beauty.

52The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Spazzy - April Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:42 pm

dark

dark
Cadet
Cadet

Go Spazzy!! Go!! Twisted Evil

53The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

SINicallyTwisted wrote:
Joshua wrote:Maybe next year only people with a minimum number of posts should be allowed to vote...

Wow, that sounds like a snarky thing to say to someone.

If it wasn't for my girl Spazzy pointing out this poll to me, I may have not joined to vote and show support.

After joining I looked around the site, checking things out and liked what I see, REGARDLESS of your insulting welcoming. shake my head

G_Zatara wrote:
SINicallyTwisted wrote:
Joshua wrote:Maybe next year only people with a minimum number of posts should be allowed to vote...

If it wasn't for my girl Spazzy pointing out this poll to me, I may have not joined to vote and show support.

After joining I looked around the site, checking things out and liked what I see, REGARDLESS of your insulting welcoming. shake my head

Your emoticon of disapproval says it best.

SIN, G, and Dark, welcome aboard! As an official representative of PoP!, I'd like to apologize for Joshua, who is a fucking idiot.

It's especially nice to say hello to a fellow Masstard, SIN! We nearly outnumber the Chicagoans at this point!

54The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:12 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

What about former Massholes? I lived all over that state.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

55The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

G_Zatara wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:Welcome new people. Now get your asses to the introduce yourself to the forum thread in the Abyss. you're gonna get it

And if you don't have prior engagements, the PoP! cast is tonight. It's a fun listen and there's live chat.

lol!

Your Magic Murderbag is quite a thing of beauty.

Thank you dear, thank you.

56The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The Ignored One wrote:What about former Massholes? I lived all over that state.

But if we go back in time, then I'd be from New Hampshire.

57The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

That's just Mass's more rocky attic.

58The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:51 pm

cyberiouse

cyberiouse
Cadet
Cadet

Gotta vote for Spazzy

59The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:16 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's raining new people. Laughing Welcome to the madness that is Pop. Wink

60The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:25 am

SINicallyTwisted

SINicallyTwisted
Cadet
Cadet

SIN, G, and Dark, welcome aboard! As an official representative of PoP!, I'd like to apologize for Joshua, who is a fucking idiot.

It's especially nice to say hello to a fellow Masstard, SIN! We nearly outnumber the Chicagoans at this point!

Thank you very much Mnemosis! I love you

A fellow Masstard huh? Well I do hope you'll be attending Boston Comic Con in April. Wink

http://sinicallytwisted.bravehost.com/

61The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:26 am

SINicallyTwisted

SINicallyTwisted
Cadet
Cadet

Mnemosis wrote:

Originally I'm from Maine. tongue

62The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:29 am

SINicallyTwisted

SINicallyTwisted
Cadet
Cadet

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:It's raining new people. Laughing Welcome to the madness that is Pop. Wink

Thank you! Very Happy

63The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:36 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hrm... Quite a jump for Spazzy.

64The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:52 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aw, I see.

65The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:21 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Now... it will be incredibly awesome if all you new guys stay around beyond the voting stage. Prove Joshua he's wrong.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

66The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:52 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SINicallyTwisted wrote:

Before I start the process of removing my foot from my mouth, I'd like to say I wasn't targeting you, but rather the large amount of new members with 0 posts who joined about the time the polls surged. That being said, my comment was still wholly unwise, unwelcome, and unnecessary and I'll reierate Mnemosis' apology on my behalf and concur that yes, sometimes I can be a real dope. This thread was an all-too needed reminder for me that the awards should be about fun and generating awareness, not actual politics.

67The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SINicallyTwisted wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:

Originally I'm from Maine. tongue
Live in WOrcester, matriculated at UMaine Farmington. New England ftw!

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

68The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:01 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Before I start the process of removing my foot from my mouth, I'd like to say I wasn't targeting you, but rather the large amount of new members with 0 posts who joined about the time the polls surged. That being said, my comment was still wholly unwise, unwelcome, and unnecessary and I'll reierate Mnemosis' apology on my behalf and concur that yes, sometimes I can be a real dope. This thread was an all-too needed reminder for me that the awards should be about fun and generating awareness, not actual politics.
Joshua, I will gladly take that foot and put it in my mouth.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

69The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol yeahh stop turning away - women who joined lol this site could use more class than ass

well ass with class - i do welcome that Wink
aint that right knize

welcome to the the pop!erdome!

70The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:25 pm

SINicallyTwisted

SINicallyTwisted
Cadet
Cadet

Joshua wrote:
SINicallyTwisted wrote:

Thank you for your apology Josh. I love you

71The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:36 pm

SINicallyTwisted

SINicallyTwisted
Cadet
Cadet

Airwolf wrote:lol yeahh stop turning away - women who joined lol this site could use more class than ass

aint that right knize

Thank you and as for ass with class.....hrmmm....I AM also a Riot Grrl model and we have a very 'Sass, Class and Kick Your Ass' attitude, does that count? tongue

Riot Grrl - SIN

72The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

SIN, are you interested in becoming a PoP! Fangirl of the Month? I'm pretty sure you're in our wheelhouse!

73The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:SIN, are you interested in becoming a PoP! Fangirl of the Month? I'm pretty sure you're in our wheelhouse!

SHE NEEDS TO BE! LOVE HER I love you I love you I love you

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

74The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SINicallyTwisted wrote:
Airwolf wrote:lol yeahh stop turning away - women who joined lol this site could use more class than ass

aint that right knize

Thank you and as for ass with class.....hrmmm....I AM also a Riot Grrl model and we have a very 'Sass, Class and Kick Your Ass' attitude, does that count? tongue

Riot Grrl - SIN

yes ma am - definitely welcome aboard XD!!

now that is some classy ass if i do say so myself!

were not worthy - WERE NOT WORTHY!

75The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PoP! FanGirl of the Year! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:48 pm

SINicallyTwisted

SINicallyTwisted
Cadet
Cadet

Silent K wrote:SIN, are you interested in becoming a PoP! Fangirl of the Month? I'm pretty sure you're in our wheelhouse!

In your wheelhouse?! Shocked

Shit, all this time I thought I was in my own place! *looks for hidden cameras* tongue

PoP! Fangirl? Sure, why not, I don't mind.

What do you think, JOSH. evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum