Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nerd/Geek/Dork Test

+17
MillionDollarGeek
Ska
vikoros
comicgeekelly
Cliff
melvinlikechris
kidspider2099
Joshua
riv1
jaydee74
Spaced4SimonPegg
FroZen
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
Administrator
ChrisToPhenom
prescribeddrone
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:16 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-nerd-geek-or-dork-test

I got-

Pure Geek

30 % Nerd, 52% Geek, 35% Dork

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Geek, earning you the title of: Pure Geek.

It's not that you're a school junkie, like the nerd, and you don't really stand out in a crowd, like the dork, you just have some interests that aren't quite mainstream. Perhaps it's anime, perhaps it's computers, perhaps it's bottlecaps, perhaps it's all of those and more. Your interests take you to events and gatherings that are filled with people you find unusual and beyond-the-pale, but you don't quite consider yourself "of that crowd." Instead, you consider yourself to be fairly normal.

Which, you are.

Congratulations! You're the one on the RIGHT!

2Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:24 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, I took this quiz on OK Cupid and was a "Cool Nerd".

3Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:30 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Modern, Cool Nerd-

57 % Nerd, 83% Geek, 35% Dork

For The Record:

A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd and Geek, earning you the title of: Modern, Cool Nerd.

Nerds didn't use to be cool, but in the 90's that all changed. It used to be that, if you were a computer expert, you had to wear plaid or a pocket protector or suspenders or something that announced to the world that you couldn't quite fit in. Not anymore. Now, the intelligent and geeky have eked out for themselves a modicum of respect at the very least, and "geek is chic." The Modern, Cool Nerd is intelligent, knowledgable and always the person to call in a crisis (needing computer advice/an arcane bit of trivia knowledge). They are the one you want as your lifeline in Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (or the one up there, winning the million bucks)!

Congratulations!

Nerd/Geek/Dork Test 10488689039525741374.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_

4Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Outcast Genius

78 % Nerd, 78% Geek, 70% Dork

Outcast Genius
For The Record:

You scored better than half in all three, earning you the title of: Outcast Genius.

Outcast geniuses usually are bright enough to understand what society wants of them, and they just don't care! They are highly intelligent and passionate about the things they know are *truly* important in the world. Typically, this does not include sports, cars or make-up, but it can on occassion (and if it does then they know more than all of their friends combined in that subject).

Outcast geniuses can be very lonely, due to their being outcast from most normal groups and too smart for the room among many other types of dorks and geeks, but they can also be the types to eventually rule the world, ala Bill Gates, the prototypical Outcast Genius.

---

Hmm... I think this makes me sound smarter than I really am. In any case, it's more due to the fact I'm socially awkward and a lot of nerd/dork-related questions here were social-related. With the geek thing I think I'll have to agree.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

5Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Didn't see the description before... At least it's correct about sports, cars, etc. And about the lonely part... Ruling the world and Bill Gates? That's a long stretch.

6Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:50 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

cool nerd.

61 % Nerd, 70% Geek, 35% Dork

7Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pure Geek

8Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:56 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got "Joe Normal" with a really cool pic of Snoopy as Joe Cool!

Nerd/Geek/Dork Test 10736410

9Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pure Geek
48 % Nerd, 83% Geek, 30% Dork

10Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pure Geek
35 % Nerd, 78% Geek, 39% Dork

11Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:54 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got "ACCESS DENIED". I'll try and remember to do it once i get home.

12Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Modern, Cool Nerd
57 % Nerd, 52% Geek, 17% Dork

13Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:46 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Computer Savant
43 % Nerd, 70% Geek, 74% Dork

14Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

So... I rule you all. Now go away, please.

15Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:06 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Outcast Genius
52 % Nerd, 57% Geek, 57% Dork

16Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Computer Savant

48 % Nerd, 91% Geek, 65% Dork

Nerd/Geek/Dork Test 13590906005425112831.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_

Computer Savant
For The Record:

You scored better than half in Geek and Dork, earning you the title of: Computer Savant.

People confuse you with a Nerd all of the time. You aren't some genius, like some people have said, and didn't/don't really like school all that much (and you especially hated some of the social aspects, like getting mocked). It's just that you have some passions and interests that you're extremely into/good at, and this has placed you in circles with other social outcasts, some of whom are exceptionally bright.

The awesome thing about being where you are is that you get to hang out with an elite group (though you'd probably rather be alone, or with only the closest friends and family) and you can make quite a good career for yourself in your particular specialities. Common to this group are people who are highly into electronics/computers as that is where the money lies, today.

Congratulations!

Your Analysis

nerdiness Distribution

You scored 48% on nerdiness, higher than 36% of your peers.

geekosity Distribution

You scored 91% on geekosity, higher than 100% of your peers.

dork points Distribution

You scored 65% on dork points, higher than 97% of your peers.

....soooo, since I scored higher than everyone else here on Geek, does this mean I rule you all?

17Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:05 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pure Geek
39 % Nerd, 52% Geek, 30% Dork

18Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:02 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Modern, Cool Nerd
70 % Nerd, 91% Geek, 35% Dork

For The Record:

You scored better than half in Nerd and Geek, earning you the title of: Modern, Cool Nerd.

Nerds didn't use to be cool, but in the 90's that all changed. It used to be that, if you were a computer expert, you had to wear plaid or a pocket protector or suspenders or something that announced to the world that you couldn't quite fit in. Not anymore. Now, the intelligent and geeky have eked out for themselves a modicum of respect at the very least, and "geek is chic." The Modern, Cool Nerd is intelligent, knowledgable and always the person to call in a crisis (needing computer advice/an arcane bit of trivia knowledge). They are the one you want as your lifeline in Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (or the one up there, winning the million bucks)!

I feel pretty proud of myself for scoring a 91% in the Geek area. I always think of myself as a Geek first.

19Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:20 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got Pure Geek

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

20Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:17 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

43 % Nerd, 78% Geek, 30% Dork

For The Record:

You scored better than half in Geek, earning you the title of: Pure Geek.

It's not that you're a school junkie, like the nerd, and you don't really stand out in a crowd, like the dork, you just have some interests that aren't quite mainstream. Perhaps it's anime, perhaps it's computers, perhaps it's bottlecaps, perhaps it's all of those and more. Your interests take you to events and gatherings that are filled with people you find unusual and beyond-the-pale, but you don't quite consider yourself "of that crowd." Instead, you consider yourself to be fairly normal.

Which, you are.

Congratulations! You're the one on the RIGHT!

21Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:30 am

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

Joe Normal
17 % Nerd, 9% Geek, 17% Dork

For The Record:

You scored less than half in all three, earning you the title of: Joe Normal.

This is not to say that you don't have some Nerd, Geek or Dork inside of you--we all do, and you can see the percentages you have right above. This is just to say that none of those qualities stand out so much as to define you. Sure, you enjoy an episode of Star Trek now and again, and yeah, you kinda enjoyed a few classes back in the day. And, once in a while, you stumble while walking down the street even though there was nothing there to cause you to trip. But, for the most part, you look and act fairly typically, and aren't much of an outcast.

I'd say there's a fair chance someone asked you to take this test. In any event, fairly normal.

Congratulations!

22Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:31 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Joe Normal

39 % Nerd, 48% Geek, 30% Dork

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

23Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:12 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Cliff wrote:
....soooo, since I scored higher than everyone else here on Geek, does this mean I rule you all?
I will let you rule Geekville in my new world order. But first, you have to defeat Vikoros in a duel to death.

24Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Your result for The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test ...
Pure Geek
48 % Nerd, 57% Geek, 26% Dork

25Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Empty Re: Nerd/Geek/Dork Test Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:37 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Cliff wrote:

I will let you rule Geekville in my new world order. But first, you have to defeat Vikoros in a duel to death.

My rule will be a peaceful one filled with action figures and cheese.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum