Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

digital camera idea

+2
Ska
kidspider2099
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1digital camera idea Empty digital camera idea Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:14 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was thinking today that Mp3 players have an internal battery that's charged by the usb port and digital cameras also use usb ports to tranfer photos so why can't they make a camera that uses an internal battery that charges using the usb port.

2digital camera idea Empty Re: digital camera idea Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:18 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:I was thinking today that Mp3 players have an internal battery that's charged by the usb port and digital cameras also use usb ports to tranfer photos so why can't they make a camera that uses an internal battery that charges using the usb port.

Um...they do? At least the newer ones do. I had a really old one that used batteries, but my new Samsung one charges via USB.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

3digital camera idea Empty Re: digital camera idea Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:23 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:I was thinking today that Mp3 players have an internal battery that's charged by the usb port and digital cameras also use usb ports to tranfer photos so why can't they make a camera that uses an internal battery that charges using the usb port.

Um...they do? At least the newer ones do. I had a really old one that used batteries, but my new Samsung one charges via USB.

oh i need to stop living this cave.

4digital camera idea Empty Re: digital camera idea Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:26 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

my little tid bit - SD CARDS (16gigger) FTW

5digital camera idea Empty Re: digital camera idea Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:33 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Airwolf wrote:my little tid bit - SD CARDS (16gigger) FTW

I thought an SD card was for picture memory. shake my head

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

6digital camera idea Empty Re: digital camera idea Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
Ska wrote:

oh i need to stop living this cave.
If you're cave has internet access you're ahead of the game, man!

7digital camera idea Empty Re: digital camera idea Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:50 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was thinking today that if there were a device where you could put two pieces of bread in a box. Then hit a lever and have the box heat up the bread to give it texture and color, that would be awesome.

8digital camera idea Empty Re: digital camera idea Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

FroZen wrote:I was thinking today that if there were a device where you could put two pieces of bread in a box. Then hit a lever and have the box heat up the bread to give it texture and color, that would be awesome.
That's crazy!

What about... something that will provide us light and warmth, just like the mighty sun?

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

9digital camera idea Empty Re: digital camera idea Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:17 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:
FroZen wrote:I was thinking today that if there were a device where you could put two pieces of bread in a box. Then hit a lever and have the box heat up the bread to give it texture and color, that would be awesome.
That's crazy!

What about... something that will provide us light and warmth, just like the mighty sun?

Nah, I got a free book light with my Snuggie so I'm good!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum