Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

itunes help needed for digital copy downloads!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hi, I just got the Scott Pilgrim DVD combo pack and I tried getting the digital copy. I followed the instructions and I went to itunes and the bar to input the code didn't come up. Should I have put in the dvd? I have no clue of how o do this.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

put in the dvd of the digital copy and then try the code.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:put in the dvd of the digital copy and then try the code.
The dvd didn't have a physical copy, just a way to download it. Maybe if I had the regular DVD in it might work?

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I'm not at home so this is from memory. But their should be a drop down menu that says "redeem code" click on that and input the number for your digital download. The "redeem code" icon might even be on the main page.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:I'm not at home so this is from memory. But their should be a drop down menu that says "redeem code" click on that and input the number for your digital download. The "redeem code" icon might even be on the main page.
Thank you sooo much, just go it downloading now Smile

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ok, i got it downloaded fully but it won't go onto my 80g ipod because itunes says its still linked to my family's main pc. Hwo do i fix this S? If it helps I have my ipod settings to manually manage music and videos. There is also a grey button checked called "enable disc use", whats that mean? Is it part of my problem or something unrelated?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum