Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction

5 posters

Your prediction for Best Actress:

2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Vote_lcap29%2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Vote_lcap0%2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Vote_lcap14%2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Vote_lcap0%2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Vote_lcap57%2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Empty 2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:48 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Will win: Sandra Bullock (The Blind Side)

Should win: Carey Mulligan (An Education)

Should have been nominated: Saoirse Ronan (The Lovely Bones) and Amy Adams (Sunshine Cleaning)

22010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Empty Re: 2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:04 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm thinking that Meryl Streep will pull out the win on this one, but I'd like to see Carey Mulligan win after watching the BAFTA's.

32010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Empty Re: 2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:05 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:

Should have been nominated: Saoirse Ronan (The Lovely Bones) and Amy Adams (Sunshine Cleaning)
I think Mulligan will take it. And I also think Amy Adams should've been nom'ed. As well as Maya Rudolph with her surprising performance.

42010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Empty Re: 2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:09 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Combo Mo wrote:

I think Mulligan will take it. And I also think Amy Adams should've been nom'ed. As well as Maya Rudolph with her surprising performance.

If any category has a shocking upset...it might be this one, due to Streep and Bullock splitting the votes. I'm really hoping for Mulligan.

Forgot to list her, but I really wanted Maya Rudolph to be nominated too...she was amazing in Away We Go.

52010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Empty Re: 2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:10 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bullock will win but really shouldn't. Her performence wasn't anything special due to a one dimensional script.

62010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Empty Re: 2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:16 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
Forgot to list her, but I really wanted Maya Rudolph to be nominated too...she was amazing in Away We Go.
Yeah, she was. I could totally understand loving Vanessa's quirks like Burt did, and vice versa with loving his oddness--enjoyed that. Her mentality, her character...she was very convincing.

72010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Empty Re: 2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Steep will take it...yeah, she's the most obvious choice, but she was really great in Julia & Julia.

I haven't seen An Education yet, but based on clips I have seen of it, I'd love to see Mulligan win.

82010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Empty Re: 2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:49 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anybody know when An Education will be released on DVD?

92010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Empty Re: 2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:Anybody know when An Education will be released on DVD?

March 30.

Great film...I highly recommend it.

102010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Empty Re: 2010 Oscars: Best Actress Prediction Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:16 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ Thanks. I didn't know anything about it until last night, but I really want to check it out now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum