Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

How bad ass is your accent??

+28
MillionDollarGeek
Astro13Zombie
Sci-Fi
Thundermatts
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
hrdwrkngXsoldier
deadbolt85
Jherek
blue halo
JRob
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Topcat
Janson
Administrator
J Nova
Debaser77
Esbat
Lee
superdoug
Joshua
shining knight
BlueMaxx
riv1
Ska
Silent K
Metal Misfit
Justin
FroZen
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101How bad ass is your accent?? - Page 5 Empty Re: How bad ass is your accent?? Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:42 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I assume living in a mixed surrounding can affect you ability to mimic accents. Here in Israel we have so many citizens who immigrated from almost every corner of the world, so I know lots of people who can do a decent show (me too, if I can say so about myself).

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

102How bad ass is your accent?? - Page 5 Empty Re: How bad ass is your accent?? Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:10 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I always wanted to visit Isreal. I knew someone online who offered to put me up, but it never worked out.

103How bad ass is your accent?? - Page 5 Empty Re: How bad ass is your accent?? Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:28 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

this was sent to be used in the popcast but unfortunatly it was too low for it. Ah well I don't like to waste things

104How bad ass is your accent?? - Page 5 Empty Re: How bad ass is your accent?? Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:My accent is bad ass. I am not. An unfortunate state of affairs that means I'm far more dangerous over the phone.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://realityfugitives.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum