Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The official; Doctor who thread

+28
Nubbins
GigaToast
Frank M. Reding
WonderWoman2.0
pumkinheadfan
Sapphire Gypsy
Juggalojohn
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
ChrisToPhenom
MikeSabian
Foreigner_Man
melvinlikechris
Denim
Que
comicgeekelly
elijahdprophet
Joshua
TheUnalteredOne
BlueMaxx
Ska
supervenom
jaydee74
FroZen
Justin
Jherek
Silent K
superdoug
shining knight
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 42]

726The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:58 am

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

GigaToast wrote:I'm pretty new to the whole WHOniverse (that is a term, right?) thanks to Ska. So far I've seen about 3/4 of the Christopher Eccelston series, about 7 or 8 of the David Tennant episodes, and all of the episodes they've shown so far on BBC America of the Matt Smith series. So far I'm really liking what I've seen!

And i have no hatred for the Matt Smith Doctor like some do (looking in the general direction of Ska).
I'll definitely keep watching! The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 41525

Yaay! another convert! Check out some Classic Who too. But do keep in mind when it was made.

727The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:05 am

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Frank M. Reding wrote:
Jherek wrote:
Where are those cute lizard guys in your pic from? Should I know?

No Jherek there's no reason you should know them but then again I don't think it was outside the realm of possibilty. I knew the others would know who they were though and get a big laugh out of it.

As superdoug said they are the Sleestak and they are from a cheesy/cheaply made 70's TV show here named The Land of the Lost.

And a total mind trip of a show it was too.

On any given episode it could have the characters having to deal with aspects of dimensional travel, time travel/paradox and on more than one occasion, a haughty alien with psionic abilities called The Zarn that looks like hes made up of little points of light.
The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Zarn

And on top of all that they're surrounded by dinosaurs too. The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 29517

For me though one of the coolest parts of the series were the pylons.
The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 3010117633_c66899e08c

These things were scattered about the place and if memory serves they could affect the environment there as well as act as a doorway to other times/dimensions. Oh yes and they were bigger on the inside than they were on the outside. The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 988476

Hey! A whole new dorky Sci Fi show to check out. Lovin it! thanks guys. The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 29517

What are your thoughts on the Matt Smith Doctor and the new season in general?
Frank M. Reding wrote:Do you really want an answer to that one? The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 570701

Well, I know I'm asking for trouble, but...yes.

728The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:38 am

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Well, saw 'Pandorica Opens.'

Damn! This was epic. Dunno how this is gonna get resolved, other than the fact that it has to involve
Spoiler:
The ending blew me away..Moffat just made RTD's Master S3 and Christmas '09 cliffhangers look obsolete. I'll talk more about it after I recover. Dang.

Oh, and congrats on your correct theory Jherek!

729The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:22 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just wonder how this is all going to play out. Very curious and so jazzed to watch the next episode.

730The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Foreigner_Man wrote:Well, saw 'Pandorica Opens.'

Damn! This was epic. Dunno how this is gonna get resolved, other than the fact that it has to involve
Spoiler:
The ending blew me away..Moffat just made RTD's Master S3 and Christmas '09 cliffhangers look obsolete. I'll talk more about it after I recover. Dang.

Oh, and congrats on your correct theory Jherek!

Thanks. The more I think about what might happen in the finale the more my head just goes The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Affraid .

As long as
Spoiler:
I'll be okay.

731The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Frank M. Reding

Frank M. Reding
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Jherek wrote:

Frank M. Reding wrote:Do you really want an answer to that one? The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 570701

Laughing

No you're not asking for trouble, but if it will make you feel better I shall endeavour to express myself as dispassionately as possible. Wink

How do I feel about Matt Smith and the new season? Would it surpise you to find I feel the same as I did about the previous two Doctors and the previous four seasons?

No? I didn't think so.

To put it bluntly watching Matt Smith's Doctor is about as interesting as watching paint dry. From what I can tell he brings nothing to the role whatsoever.

After watching Victory of the Daleks I emailed my friend in Kent and said (if I may be allowed to quote myself) "I know he's only five episodes in but given how they raved about him I expected him to just completely chew up the scenery. This was the guy they had to have. He was so perfect for the part." Remember all that? Can any of you honestly say you agree with their assessment?

732The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

^I think I could, he's no Tom Baker but he definitely won me over after 'Pandorica Opens.' It's his first year and he's just settling into the role too, but I'm really enjoying him.

You don't like the new 'Who' stuff? How come?

733The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:03 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I'm also a big fan of Smith's Who. He's not Tennant's Who or Eccleston's Who. I think he's done a wonderful job as the 11th Doctor.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

734The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Frank M. Reding

Frank M. Reding
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Foreigner_Man wrote:^I think I could, he's no Tom Baker but he definitely won me over after 'Pandorica Opens.' It's his first year and he's just settling into the role too, but I'm really enjoying him.

Well I'm not asking or expecting anyone to agree with me on this. I'm just one guy throwing out an opinion for what its worth. Smile

You don't like the new 'Who' stuff? How come?
Oh my friend you don't know what you're asking.

I can just imagine Jherek right about now staring at his computer, choking on his tea and doing his impression of that guy from The Mummy yelling DON'T OPEN THE BOOK!!! Laughing

I have considered posting a detailed critique of "NuWho" many times but I've always refrained from doing so. It would take a long time to compile, could potentially dwarf all my previous rants from The Wumb combined and I really don't think anyone would care to hear it.

Despite the many people who would welcome a chance to debate and discuss the things they enjoy I think most of them deep down really don't want to hear something they enjoy being deconstructed or slammed. I'm sure I don't have to tell you how protective fans can be about something they like. Their attitude is "you don't have to like what we do but could you please not like it somewhere else." And freedom of speech not withstanding I'm not sure they're wrong in taking that stance.

I'm a critical/judgmental person by nature. I try not to be but as they say its hard to break the habits of a lifetime. Let's just say that I feel the entire approach to "NuWho" is wrong and it never should have been given the go ahead by the BBC.

Last edited by Frank M. Reding on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

735The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Frank M. Reding wrote:
Jherek wrote:

The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 29517

No you're not asking for trouble, but if it will make you feel better I shall endeavour to express myself as dispassionately as possible. The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 988476

How do I feel about Matt Smith and the new season? Would it surpise you to find I feel the same as I did about the previous two Doctors and the previous four seasons?

No? I didn't think so.

To put it bluntly watching Matt Smith's Doctor is about as interesting as watching paint dry. From what I can tell he brings nothing to the role whatsoever.

After watching Victory of the Daleks I emailed my friend in Kent and said (if I may be allowed to quote myself) "I know he's only five episodes in but given how they raved about him I expected him to just completely chew up the scenery. This was the guy they had to have. He was so perfect for the part." Remember all that? Can any of you honestly say you agree with their assessment?

*whispers* Frank, would it surprise you to hear that I sorta kinda agree with you? I do wonder how bad the other auditionees must have been. As you know I was sold on Nu Who by Ecclestone's bravely gritty take on the ninth, post Time War, battle weary Doctor. By the time we got to Tennant it was apparent that RTD's idea of the Doctor was the Tinkerbell Jesus that Doctor Ten became. I couldn't wait to see him go and cheered and groaned in equal measure when he put us through that emotional wringer of a regeneration.

I like what Matt Smith is attempting. And remember, my critique of any actor is tempered by the fact that I'm an actor myself, one that was inspired to take up the craft by William Hartnell's Doctor as much as by Laurence Olivier or Marlon Brando. But 'attempting' is the right word. Smith is giving us an idea of how an actor might play the Doctor, His performance is certainly one of the most self referential I've seen. It's like he's got a checklist of Doctory alien mannerisms to get through. I've commented on this before but I've not seen so many visual refrences to previous Doctors as in this season. It's like Moffat is reassuring us that this is the same man who kidnapped Ian and Barbara all those years ago. I'm going to give Matt Smith time and he may well grow into the part. I certainly don't dislike him as much as I did Colin Baker or Sylvester McCoy in their first seasons. I don't dislike him at all. I'm just not yet able to forget 'Matt Smith' and see 'The Doctor'.

736The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:56 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thinking about things, I wonder whether or not

Spoiler:

737The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:36 am

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

jaydee74 wrote:Thinking about things, I wonder whether or not

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Heh heh. Every time I click on 'spoiler'now I can hear River Song saying 'Spoilers!'

Oh and just to clarify my reply to Frank's post re Matt Smith. I think, obviously, I'm loving this show more than Frank is (which given our previous chats on the matter is hardly surprising) and am finding Matt to be potentially an excellent Doctor. I'm gonna give this some thought and post a long essay on why it's possible to like Nu and Classic Doctor Who simultaneously.

*adopts laconic voice denoting an attitude of English Irony*
I'm sure you're all looking forward to that. The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 29517

738The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:57 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jherek wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:Thinking about things, I wonder whether or not

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That would be an interesting concept for next season. I do like Rory although another thing that makes him similar to Mickey is that in the very first episode of the New Doctor Who, Mickey was turned into a Auton. Well, it appears that Rory might have always been one.

I wonder if
Spoiler:
is behind all of this.

739The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:39 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spoiler:

740The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Frank M. Reding wrote:
Okay. I can understand why some people don't care for NuWho (though i personally enjoy it). I still hope to hear your assessment on this new season once it concludes, even if it is 'opening the book'.

741The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:

I wonder if
Spoiler:
is behind all of this.
Spoiler:
------
I was flipping through an interview w/Matt Smith in the UK tv guide (I'm in Ireland @ the moment). In it there were hints of the finale:
Spoiler:

Oh, and Christmas Special filming starts July 12. It's the "most Christmassy special there'll ever be" with an equally special cast list. Can't wait. afro

742The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:03 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Frank M. Reding wrote:I can just imagine Jherek right about now staring at his computer, choking on his tea and doing his impression of that guy from The Mummy yelling DON'T OPEN THE BOOK!!! Laughing

I love ya, Frank, but the line is actually: "No! You must not read from the book!"

I admit it; I've seen the movie more times than I can count. tongue

That's all I have to offer. I gave my thoughts on the new season and the new Doctor a page or so back. Smile

743The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Jherek wrote:Where are those cute lizard guys in your pic from? Should I know?

Those are the Sleestak from the classic Sid and Marty Kroft kids' TV show Land of the Lost. They're cute now, but to a nine year old on Saturday morning, they could be pretty damned scary. Laughing

As to Matt Smith...I dunno how I feel about him, or the way he's written. He seems to avoid that super-fast talking that Tennant and Eccleston fell into, although he can do some pretty fast talking. He regularly reminds me of Peter Davidson's Doctor, although you all seem to agree that he's more Pertwee(?), which I don't really see apart from physicality.

I really don't know if I'm crazy about Moffat as show runner, however. While he's given us some brilliant episodes, I'm not seeing the over-reaching arc, and the 'crack in time' schtick seems terribly similar to the 'Bad Wolf' and 'There's something on your back' gimmicks used previously. I don't mind a season leading up to something, but I sort of agree with the UK mag Sci-Fi Now that states that there should really be more serial-type stories that take four or five episodes, and more real-feeling cliffhangers (and no more #@%&#@! SPOILERS IN THE PREVIEWS).

Also, I'm not crazy about every episode centering around Earth or Humans. Previous Doctors went all over the universe and time, helping all sorts of human-looking aliens (and some not-so-human-looking). But all we get are 'Earth is awesome, and humans are brilliant' thrown at us left and right. We get it. You're trying to make the show accessible to the common man. But, I think after four successful series, you've got the audience in place to do a little exploring of the Doctor's universe, which is literally infinite.

But, I have liked this series over all. I enjoy Amy as a Companion (though I wish she -would- turn out to be a Chronal-Arched Romana on an E-Space Earth), and I really liked Rory as a Companion (and was it me, or did the Doctor seem to have a bit of a love for our intrepid male nurse, as well?). I can't wait to get along further, and see what else is in store.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the new series. I agree with you on plenty of what you've said. The silent menace has been overplayed pretty much in every season..they don't need some big think connecting the whole series all the time. I'd also like to see the Doctor side with the alien for once, he can't protect the humans from everything and the humans aren't always that innocent in the situations. He can't always relate to humans either, usually relating more to the alien of the week, so let's see him side with them. As for the human-looking problem, that seems to be a bit more of a budget problem, but yeah..they should try to get more alien-looking aliens.

I see a spark of Davidson in his eyes, which also contributed to by his youth and cocky attitude. At the same time he's quite a bit like Troughton, and not just in his costume. He also does have a few hints of Baker to him in some mannerisms. I'm relieved he doesn't go on about how brilliant he is like Eccleston and Tennant. I can see that happening with their old age and all, but it eventually got pretty tiring.

This a bit embarrassing, but what's E-space?

744The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:44 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foreigner_Man wrote:This a bit embarrassing, but what's E-space?

From the Doctor Who Wiki:

It was not a parallel universe as that term is generally understood, having its own astronomy and unique inhabitants. However it wasn't quite a perpendicular universe either, since it had Humanoids and other sentient life forms that where similar to ones of N-Space; thus it was more of an oblique universe or pocket universe. The Doctor's companion, Adric, originated from E-Space and travelled with the Doctor back to N-Space where he ultimately died (DW: Earthshock). The Doctor's longtime companion, Romana, chose to stay in E-Space along with K-9 Mark II rather than return to N-Space with the Doctor and Adric. (DW: Warriors' Gate)

E-Space was visually distinct from N-Space in that it possesses an unusual greenish tint. It was also smaller than N-Space. (DW: Full Circle, State of Decay)

Locations in E-Space apparently had negative co-ordinates, where N-Space was positive

This is what makes me think of the Bleed, and the crack in the wall:

On his return journey to N-Space the Doctor and his companions passed through a strange white void known to its most frequent inhabitants, the Tharils, as the Gateway.

The E-Space stuff was some of my favorite stuff. Actually, any of the season that involved Romana II, but particularly E-Space.

745The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Frank M. Reding

Frank M. Reding
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Jherek wrote:
Frank M. Reding wrote:
Jherek wrote:

The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 29517

No you're not asking for trouble, but if it will make you feel better I shall endeavour to express myself as dispassionately as possible. The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 988476

No? I didn't think so.

*whispers* Frank, would it surprise you to hear that I sorta kinda agree with you?

Shocked

I do wonder how bad the other auditionees must have been. As you know I was sold on Nu Who by Ecclestone's bravely gritty take on the ninth, post Time War, battle weary Doctor.

No I didn’t know that actually. This is the first time we’ve talked at length about NuWho as I recall. I just thought you were of the mind that NuWho was better than NoWho.

By the time we got to Tennant it was apparent that RTD's idea of the Doctor was the Tinkerbell Jesus that Doctor Ten became. I couldn't wait to see him go and cheered and groaned in equal measure when he put us through that emotional wringer of a regeneration.

Wait wait wait wait wait (see what I did there)

Am I reading this right? Are you saying you DIDN’T like Tennant’s Doctor? I thought you were crazy about him like most everyone else seemed to be. As for his regeneration scene it was a very emotional but unnecessary indulgence. Having regenerated nine times (or ten if you count The Stolen Earth/Journey’s End) before why should this one be treated any differently. Were we to assume that this Doctor was better or more important than the previous ones in some way?

I like what Matt Smith is attempting. And remember, my critique of any actor is tempered by the fact that I'm an actor myself, one that was inspired to take up the craft by William Hartnell's Doctor as much as by Laurence Olivier or Marlon Brando.

I can respect and appreciate that. And though I don’t like to brag I do know a little something about acting myself having played the lead in my fifth grade class musical. cool Laughing tongue

But 'attempting' is the right word. Smith is giving us an idea of how an actor might play the Doctor, His performance is certainly one of the most self referential I've seen. It's like he's got a checklist of Doctory alien mannerisms to get through. I've commented on this before but I've not seen so many visual refrences to previous Doctors as in this season.

I guess I haven’t been paying that close of attention then because I never noticed.

Last edited by Frank M. Reding on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

746The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Frank M. Reding

Frank M. Reding
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Jherek wrote:

I'm gonna give this some thought and post a long essay on why it's possible to like Nu and Classic Doctor Who simultaneously.

Hey I never said you couldn't. You guys are living proof after all...and if you guys like it then that's all that matters.

*adopts laconic voice denoting an attitude of English Irony*

You've gotta respect a man who uses the word laconic. cool

I'm sure you're all looking forward to that. Laughing

Hey...you write it and I'll read it. thumbs up

Last edited by Frank M. Reding on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

747The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Frank M. Reding

Frank M. Reding
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Foreigner_Man wrote:
Frank M. Reding wrote:
Okay. I can understand why some people don't care for NuWho (though i personally enjoy it).

Thank you. Very Happy

I still hope to hear your assessment on this new season once it concludes, even if it is 'opening the book'.
Laughing

748The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Frank M. Reding

Frank M. Reding
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

superdoug wrote:
Frank M. Reding wrote:I can just imagine Jherek right about now staring at his computer, choking on his tea and doing his impression of that guy from The Mummy yelling DON'T OPEN THE BOOK!!! Laughing

I love ya, Frank, but the line is actually: "No! You must not read from the book!"

Yeah I know but I changed it to make it fit the situation. Smile

As the sixth Doctor once said "What's the use of a good quotation if you can't change it." Wink

749The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Frank M. Reding wrote:

Wait wait wait wait wait (see what I did there)

Am I reading this right? Are you saying you DIDN’T like Tennant’s Doctor? I thought you were crazy about him like most everyone else seemed to be. As for his regeneration scene it was a very emotional but unnecessary indulgence. Having regenerated nine times (or ten if you count The Stolen Earth/Journey’s End) before why should this one be treated any differently. Were we to assume that this Doctor was better or more important than the previous ones in some way?

Right, part of my argument for being able to like both Nu and Classic Who, when I get round to writing it, is gonna be based around not taking fierce bipartisan positions. So yes, by the end of his reign I disliked Tennant's reading of the role and what the Doctor had become under RTD's stewardship: particularly when the 'Time Lord Victorious' plot turned out not to be about Doctor Ten getting his come -uppance or about anything at all really.
BUT (note the big but!) this doesn't mean I didn't enjoy immensely a lot of other stuff in Nu Who. Certain plot devices, character studies, wibbly wobbly timey wimeyness ( mostly it has to be said from the pen of Mr. Moffat.) often gestured toward that indefinable Doctor Who uniqueness.

Frank M. Reding wrote:I can respect and appreciate that. And though I don’t like to brag I do know a little something about acting myself having played the lead in my fifth grade class musical. The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 334450 The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 29517 The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 51197

The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 29517 The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 29517

Frank M. Reding wrote:I guess I haven’t been paying that close of attention then because I never noticed.

There's been a lot of instances of images of previous Doctors turning up in this season. A picture of Hartnell on Doc.Eleven's library card. A pic of Troughton in a mirror, All the Doctors as scary holograms in the first episode etc. Not to mention the various stylistic homages Matt Smith has been paying to Troughton and Tom Baker in particular in his performance. .

750The official; Doctor who thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:11 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Blood of the cybermen is available for downlode

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum