Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

When is it too late to be angry about a Comic Spoiler?

+3
BlueMaxx
Fresh03
hrdwrkngXsoldier
7 posters

When is it YOUR fault something in comics was spoiled for you?

When is it too late to be angry about a Comic Spoiler? Vote_lcap11%When is it too late to be angry about a Comic Spoiler? Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a Comic Spoiler? Vote_lcap22%When is it too late to be angry about a Comic Spoiler? Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a Comic Spoiler? Vote_lcap44%When is it too late to be angry about a Comic Spoiler? Vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a Comic Spoiler? Vote_lcap11%When is it too late to be angry about a Comic Spoiler? Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Things get spoiled for you every now and then in the world of comics. But when is it passed the time of getting upset that you accidently hear or read something?

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Two weeks, if you haven't read your books by then you have no business looking in a thread or article about said book and what you see is your fault.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Unlike movies and tv and other things, I'm a little more pet-peeved by books and comics being ruined because of a fat mouth. I put the latter.

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

3 days. It's fairly easy to avoid comic book spoilers.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

3 days to a week. If you want to avoid spoilers, get the comic and then come discuss it, unless you can't get it and don't mind or something.

BN #7 was sorta spoiled for me, but that made me even more excited to gett off my ass faster and go out and see for myself.

Is that weird?

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fresh03 wrote:Two weeks, if you haven't read your books by then you have no business looking in a thread or article about said book and what you see is your fault.

Exactly. I'm a month behind on my comic reading so I avoid reviews and threads about books unless I'm caught up

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i have to avoid spoilers all tha time, becuz im in skool, i tend to fall behind and have stacks of books to read. even wit that said, i figure a week is good enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum