Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Dead Redemption

+12
liljrod2011
Paroxysm
Sapphire Gypsy
Spazzy
jaydee74
Warren_Worthington IV
deadbolt85
Ric Magnum
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
FroZen
ChrisToPhenom
prescribeddrone
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Tue May 25, 2010 3:44 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Paroxysm wrote:I need to play this game. I watched my friend play for 20 mins and already I want to buy this game!!!!

Yes, it is awesome. Although the multiplayer could be a bit better. But its great.

Spazzy wrote:every place in town is sold out of it.

/twitch

That's a bummer.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

27Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Tue May 25, 2010 9:46 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just started playing this game. I love it. So awesome.

28Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Tue May 25, 2010 11:23 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Yup. I'm about 15 hours in and it's one of the best games ever.

29Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Tue May 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

If anyone remembers, can somebody post the controls for dueling, the damn tutorial went by so quick, I still manage to win my duels, but knowing what the f--k to do would be nice. I can't believe that the instruction booklet doesn't have it and there isn't even a menu in the game to friggin find it. If there was one thing to gripe about, it would be this Mad Otherwise the game is pretty spectacular. Oh yeah, PS3 controls please.

30Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Wed May 26, 2010 9:07 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Warren_Worthington IV wrote:If anyone remembers, can somebody post the controls for dueling, the damn tutorial went by so quick, I still manage to win my duels, but knowing what the f--k to do would be nice. I can't believe that the instruction booklet doesn't have it and there isn't even a menu in the game to friggin find it. If there was one thing to gripe about, it would be this Mad Otherwise the game is pretty spectacular. Oh yeah, PS3 controls please.

Yeah. Not only is there no instructions about the gun dueling, but there is no instructions for the horse taming as well. Your right that the tutorial goes by really fast. I did my first gun duel and somehow, I was able to shoot the gun out of the guy's hand which was pretty freaking awesome but hell if I remember what I did.

31Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Thu May 27, 2010 12:17 am

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

^You hit it on all counts bro, haha.

32Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Thu May 27, 2010 8:57 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enjoy skinning animals in the game. Is that wrong?

33Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Thu May 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

jaydee74 wrote:I enjoy skinning animals in the game. Is that wrong?
Dude, don't feel bad. For the most part I try to do the right thing, but the serial killer in me likes to sit in the bushes way out in the countryside, in the middle of the night I might add, and lasso people right off their horses as they go by. I then proceed to hogtie them, drag them back into the bushes, shoot them in the back of the head, and then rob them. So yeah, there's nothing wrong with your addiction either, haha.

34Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Sat May 29, 2010 1:49 pm

liljrod2011

liljrod2011
Cadet
Cadet

I beat Redemption like two days ago. If you haven't already got it, don't hesitate. It's marvelous.

35Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Sun May 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Some whore in Mexico just made me laugh until I just about peed myself.

"Anything of yours you wanna stick into something of mine?"

Ok I just can't imagine the voice actress being able to say this with a straight face. Very Happy

This game fills my need to hurt helpless people and animals. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

36Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just got it!! i'm gonna try and play a little tonight!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

37Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:25 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Spazzy wrote:I just got it!! i'm gonna try and play a little tonight!

Aww yeah. Enjoy!

38Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Im sooo excited!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

39Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:34 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I figured out how to duel!!! I forgot to mention that yesterday.

40Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:11 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:Some whore in Mexico just made me laugh until I just about peed myself.

"Anything of yours you wanna stick into something of mine?"

Ok I just can't imagine the voice actress being able to say this with a straight face. Very Happy

This game fills my need to hurt helpless people and animals. Very Happy
That's award-winning dialogue if I ever heard. Awesome.

41Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:24 am

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So apparently if you shoot the gun out of their hand in a duel it's worth more honor. Not that I actually fully understand dueling but still. Very Happy

I completed Mexico tonight. I'm rank 8 survivalist, rank 5 hunter, rank 9 treasure hunter, and rank 7 sharpshooter. I needed to complete mexico so I could move up in he lower ones. Very Happy

I'm getting OCD about this game. I want to get the Legend of the West outfit. Very Happy

42Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:26 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:So apparently if you shoot the gun out of their hand in a duel it's worth more honor. Not that I actually fully understand dueling but still. Very Happy

I completed Mexico tonight. I'm rank 8 survivalist, rank 5 hunter, rank 9 treasure hunter, and rank 7 sharpshooter. I needed to complete mexico so I could move up in he lower ones. Very Happy

I'm getting OCD about this game. I want to get the Legend of the West outfit. Very Happy

I suck at treasure hunting. Any advice would be awesome. As I also want to get want the Legend of the West outfit.

43Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:45 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

I've only just started the treasure hunting. I was focusing on the sharpshooter/hunting challenges. I spent a ton of time on the first one, thinking that I was trying to find a spot in the distance. But once I realized I was making the map too complicated it got easier to find them.

Hunting advice/spoiler alert
Spoiler:

44Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:26 am

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm a huge cheater when it came to the treasure hunter stuff. I just googled it and watched the you tube videos. Very Happy

I DID just finish off the Survivalist missions though. Once you do that all the herbs you gather are immediately turned into a tonic.

I got so excited over finally seeing a beaver that I forgot I had my buffalo rifle armed and disintegrated it. I haven't seen another one since. Sad

45Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 am

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Glad to hear the survivalist missions turn into something - those are my least favorite.

Have you reached the point where you go to Marston's ranch? There is a stream in between the ranch and the woods-y settlement place that had all sorts of beavers running around.

[insert beaver joke here]

46Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:00 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ive been playing it and howly shit i can see myself getting lost in this game - so far so good but i keep killing law enforcement people - out in the wild - i cant tell the bandits apart lol

47Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:20 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:So apparently if you shoot the gun out of their hand in a duel it's worth more honor. Not that I actually fully understand dueling but still. Very Happy
I've done that once or twice. It's kind of cool but I don't understand the gun duels at all.[/quote]

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:
I want that costume too. That and the U.S. Marshall costume. Right now, I only have been able to unlock the duster costume so far.

48Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:59 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wow im behind - i just go the lasso last nite lol - its like the batclaw!

49Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:33 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Airwolf wrote:wow im behind - i just go the lasso last nite lol - its like the batclaw!

It's full of awesome. I especially like when you can rope someone off their horse. Awesome stuff.

50Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

can u lasso a bird creature?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum