Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

incontinuity stories or out of continuity stories

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think both are good. Incontinuty stories have a history which can be off putting for new fans but good for older fans. Out of continuity stories allow character driven stories that aren't tired down by the history of the character.

some of my favorite stories are of out of continuity.

I personally think DC or marvel for that matter could do both kinds of stories without getting too confusing they already kinda do it already true most of those books are aimed at younger readers.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like in continuity stories better. However, I do love Ultimate Marvel which while out of main continuity, created it's own.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Some don't care for continuity, but, to me, it makes a universe and its character(s) much more rich; relatable, deeper, and interesting.

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Some don't care for continuity, but, to me, it makes a universe and its character(s) much more rich; relatable, deeper, and interesting.

I like continuity i just think it can bog a character down sometime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum