Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Copies

+2
shining knight
Lee
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Digital Copies Empty Digital Copies Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:32 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I just realized that I had five or so movies with the much balyhooed digital copies with expired download codes. I have the discs with them on there. The data is there. But for some reason, it was decided that I had a limited time to actually use it. What the hell? Does anyone know a way around that, or should I simply take 30 seconds and illegally download the movie I bought and paid for via a torrent?

http://www.leerodriguez.net

2Digital Copies Empty Re: Digital Copies Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:51 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll ask my brother tonight he knows all about those digital copy things

3Digital Copies Empty Re: Digital Copies Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:22 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just download it or rip the original DVD as an AVI or MPEG.

4Digital Copies Empty Re: Digital Copies Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I have a Digital Copy of Watchmen but never could get it to upload to ITunes OR Windows Media Player. I didn't know there was a limited time to use it either. Way to go, Hollywood...that's the way to ward off piracy. Rolling Eyes

5Digital Copies Empty Re: Digital Copies Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:57 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the digital copy thing is only good if you have something to play it on. i have a digital copy of batman/superman public enemies but no mp3 player with a screen to watch it one. its kinda tiny on my pc.

6Digital Copies Empty Re: Digital Copies Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:20 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I have a Digital Copy of Watchmen but never could get it to upload to ITunes OR Windows Media Player. I didn't know there was a limited time to use it either. Way to go, Hollywood...that's the way to ward off piracy. Rolling Eyes
Yeah, I think my Watchmen digital copy is up, too. March 30th or some such. Same goes for my Zombieland. What the Hell? I have the disc and single code, the time-limit thing made me wince because I thought it was a major part of buying that set for both those Blu-Rays. *sigh* Now there's just two useless, round pieces of plastic in the BR boxes. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum