Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Masters of the Universe

+2
colossus1979
Paroxysm
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Masters of the Universe Empty Masters of the Universe Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/he-man-will-get-new-hollywood-reboot-04-12-2010
With all the remakes planned for the upcoming few years, it should be no surprise that there is a planned re-imagining of Masters of the Universe in the works. Based on the classic toys of the 1980s, the popular TV series He-Man and the Masters of the Universe was spawned from Mattel’s iconic action figures.

The Hollywood Reporter reveals that Columbia Pictures has garnered the film rights and has already picked up two screenwriters in Mike Finch and Alex Litvak. The team last paired up to scribe the highly anticipated remake of Predators.

According to the article, the writers hope to “balance a treatment that would convince the studio it was cinematic and keep the toy company satisfied that its characters were being portrayed appropriately.”

As seen in the original series, at its center is Prince Adam, the warrior who is able to transform into the hero known as He-Man. Along with his friends, they protect their home planet of Eternia from the evil Skeletor.

In addition to Finch and Litvak, Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal, and Steve Tisch are attached to produce the new film.

Whats the fuck! This is great news!!!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

2Masters of the Universe Empty Re: Masters of the Universe Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:40 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i guess, i mean......i wasn't really losing my mind they left it alone. i mean that cartoon reboot was good for the first season then that got douched up too.

3Masters of the Universe Empty Re: Masters of the Universe Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:40 am

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

YAY! He-man is the best! Fuck transformers.

4Masters of the Universe Empty Re: Masters of the Universe Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

why cant i stop staring at the girl on the exercise ball... Shocked

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

5Masters of the Universe Empty Re: Masters of the Universe Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:25 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So Sam Worthington as Adam and He-Man? haha.

6Masters of the Universe Empty Re: Masters of the Universe Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:21 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:why cant i stop staring at the girl on the exercise ball... Shocked

Cause she's ginding her crotch around? That's why I stare at it.

7Masters of the Universe Empty Re: Masters of the Universe Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:22 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:So Sam Worthington as Adam and He-Man? haha.

Sam Worthington is the shit. I don't think he's He-Man material though.

8Masters of the Universe Empty Re: Masters of the Universe Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:58 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:YAY! He-man is the best! Fuck transformers.

Shocked .............why do you want me to tell you the millions of reasons that is the most insane thing i've ever heard yu say? was he-man awesome, of course. but fuck transformers........i won't even dignify that remark sir.

9Masters of the Universe Empty Re: Masters of the Universe Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:16 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

colossus1979 wrote:

Shocked .............why do you want me to tell you the millions of reasons that is the most insane thing i've ever heard yu say? was he-man awesome, of course. but fuck transformers........i won't even dignify that remark sir.

You heard me. Fuck Optimus Prime right in his rear exhaust vent.

10Masters of the Universe Empty Re: Masters of the Universe Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

(._Y_.) wrote:
colossus1979 wrote:

You heard me. Fuck Optimus Prime right in his rear exhaust vent.

lol!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

11Masters of the Universe Empty Re: Masters of the Universe Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:54 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

outrageous

12Masters of the Universe Empty Re: Masters of the Universe Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

13Masters of the Universe Empty Re: Masters of the Universe Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:21 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

colossus1979 wrote:Shocked .............why do you want me to tell you the millions of reasons that is the most insane thing i've ever heard yu say? was he-man awesome, of course. but fuck transformers........i won't even dignify that remark sir.
agreed. Transformers rocks! *sends the dinobots to kill bewbs*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum