Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marvel Animated Universe

+2
BlueMaxx
melvinlikechris
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marvel Animated Universe Empty Marvel Animated Universe Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:18 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Any fans of the Marvel animated series that ran in the 1990s? Cos if i remember correctly, they were awesome!

Gonna have to start saving up some money cos i'm desperate to get box sets of the animated series of X Men, Spiderman, Hulk and Silver Surfer.

2Marvel Animated Universe Empty Re: Marvel Animated Universe Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:37 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

found the intro to the X Men series, its awesome:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S96UkfAtZM

3Marvel Animated Universe Empty Re: Marvel Animated Universe Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:49 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Are the Spider-Man and X-Men series out? Let alone Silver Surfer. I know Fantastic Four's 90s series is out. I think the Hulk's is too.

4Marvel Animated Universe Empty Re: Marvel Animated Universe Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:50 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

in the uk they are..... Laughing

5Marvel Animated Universe Empty Re: Marvel Animated Universe Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:28 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Are the Spider-Man and X-Men series out? Let alone Silver Surfer. I know Fantastic Four's 90s series is out. I think the Hulk's is too.

I know that Spiderman, X Men, Silver Surfer and Hulk have had Reigion 2 DVD releases.

6Marvel Animated Universe Empty Re: Marvel Animated Universe Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:47 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ya. They don't have season box-sets, though. That blows.

7Marvel Animated Universe Empty Re: Marvel Animated Universe Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:02 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah still pretty good especially as the dcu animated stuff still hasen't got a proper uk release

8Marvel Animated Universe Empty Re: Marvel Animated Universe Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:06 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Ha! We got all of the Bruce Timm/Dini DCAU box-sets.

...with the exception of Static Shock. I thought it was okay, but many don't care for it.

9Marvel Animated Universe Empty Re: Marvel Animated Universe Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:12 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

we got two batmans and even then they were hmv exclusive

10Marvel Animated Universe Empty Re: Marvel Animated Universe Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:03 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Ha! We got all of the Bruce Timm/Dini DCAU box-sets.

...with the exception of Static Shock. I thought it was okay, but many don't care for it.

I liked Static Shock. Esp. that one Justice League crossover ep! Marvel Animated Universe Icon_vhappy

Downloaded all the ep's series 1-4. And I totally think Gear was underrated.

http://www.tamarasanime.com

11Marvel Animated Universe Empty Re: Marvel Animated Universe Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:04 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I still wish gear was in the dcu properly...although knowing the mod they currently have he would end up being murdered/raped/eaten by a giant dog

12Marvel Animated Universe Empty Re: Marvel Animated Universe Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

The X-Men show JUST started coming out. Vols 3 and 4 are coming soon.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

13Marvel Animated Universe Empty Re: Marvel Animated Universe Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:50 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We've had that for a while now I kind of prefer our covers compared to the american ones

14Marvel Animated Universe Empty Re: Marvel Animated Universe Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:35 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

melvinlikechris wrote:Any fans of the Marvel animated series that ran in the 1990s? Cos if i remember correctly, they were awesome!

Gonna have to start saving up some money cos i'm desperate to get box sets of the animated series of X Men, Spiderman, Hulk and Silver Surfer.

All I read in your post was "Blablabla bla bla." because I was so concentrated on your awesome avatar. Dawn of the Dead FTW. I could watch that seen over and over again and lol every time. Laughing

15Marvel Animated Universe Empty Re: Marvel Animated Universe Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:32 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the 90s spiderman just came out this week yes!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum