Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Con moment from C2E2

+28
darth__frodo
aequitus
Foxy
Lee
Demonweasel
mchampion
Astro13Zombie
BlueMaxx
Debaser77
Silent K
Mnemosis
goatt
rwe1138
SexyToaster
JonSpangler
MillionDollarGeek
TENIME_art
Rath99
Ska
JessJupiter
WonderWoman2.0
Denim
Joshua
potatojoe
Chi-Town Spidey
THALASTDRAGON
elijahdprophet
Gojiratoho
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:01 am

mchampion

mchampion
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Oh, that one! Summers drew a Riddler pic out there, I thought we were talking about it. I keep forgetting I have that riddler print! Wink

http://www.michaelchampion.net

102Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:33 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

elijahdprophet wrote:
Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Failninja
BOOM goatt

This is my new favorite thing.

mchampion wrote:My favorite moments...

Getting hugs from Foxy. I mean, who the hell DOESN'T like those?!?!?

Figuring out if I can safely walk to my dinner meeting on Friday night and thinking it's not a good idea, and as I'm turning around walking back into the hotel, I see Knize squeezed in the back of the van and thinking 'STUPID business meetings! I want to go to the titty bar!!!'

Jason Knize is a fan of Getting hugs from Foxy.

Also...that story is great. I swear I heard the shocks on that van scream.

103Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:39 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Thats too freakin hillarious. Also Foxy hugs are great, but I only got one, so I'm not hitting quota here. Wink

104Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:43 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

goatt wrote:Thats too freakin hillarious. Also Foxy hugs are great, but I only got one, so I'm not hitting quota here. Wink

Dude...I lost count. There's something about me that makes that feisty little redhead want to hug this mountain of man everytime I walk into a room.

Shit...where's my wallet!?

outrageous

105Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:04 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wish I'd had more time to hang out during the day, help out and bond with the fellow PoPers but commerce never sleeps. I was not only really great to meet all of you and have you be so cool, but you were also very inviting of my friends as well. Most of them are weirdos, so that makes you saints.

I did love meeting Lee, giving him a hug and then not having him realize who I was until halfway up the elevator. Good times. Smile

And yeah Ben, it was nice meeting you (someone I barely interacted with on the forums and in chat before) and Denim and Ernie Friday night as well (plus Kerouac and Kristin when they showed up).

http://www.demonweasel.com

106Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:06 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Demonweasel wrote:I wish I'd had more time to hang out during the day, help out and bond with the fellow PoPers but commerce never sleeps. I was not only really great to meet all of you and have you be so cool, but you were also very inviting of my friends as well. Most of them are weirdos, so that makes you saints.

I did love meeting Lee, giving him a hug and then not having him realize who I was until halfway up the elevator. Good times. Smile

And yeah Ben, it was nice meeting you (someone I barely interacted with on the forums and in chat before) and Denim and Ernie Friday night as well (plus Kerouac and Kristin when they showed up).

I wish I had more time to hang out during the day, too. Jesus H.

You and Lee meeting was fucking tremendous.

Oh God....they came and hung out after fucking? GROSS! Laughing

107Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:21 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Getting my Lightsaber chopstick from Thachers booth and meeting his crew there.

108Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:24 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Demonweasel wrote:
Since I rarely visit the forums, apparently, I'd only seen like one picture of you. It only took about a minute before your sweet nectary voice rang a bell.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

109Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:48 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Lee wrote:
Since I rarely visit the forums...

what da fuck?

Seriously, dude. Come out of your crystal castle and mingle with the PoP!ulation! Who do you think you are, Gareb?

110Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:55 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I'm on the forums constantly! It's you fuckers that bust my balls on it all the time Laughing

But yeah, I still didn't recognize Thacher right away. Laughing

http://www.leerodriguez.net

111Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:22 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Rath99 wrote:Getting my Lightsaber chopstick from Thachers booth and meeting his crew there.

BUT GAREB SAID THOSE WERE ONLY AVAILABLE IN ANAHEIM!!!!

112Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:32 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Seriously... having not met Eli last time, I really didn't get what all the fuss was about, but... he's pretty fucking awesome.

Thacher and Adam, you should be warned. Meeting you in person has only furthered my man crushes.

To the Potatoes - thank you for my Venom fix.

I've said it repeatedly... I want a pocket Knize.

To everyone else, whether it was a first meeting or us reconnecting, it was fantastic. I really do miss you all terribly, and I wish there was a way for us to talk to each other each and every day, while chronicling our antics.

Oh, wait... we have a main site, too?

Silent K wrote:
Oh God....they came and hung out after fucking? GROSS! Laughing

That doesn't sound right... pretty sure we fell asleep with Lee and Nicole locked out of the room. Hrmmm...

113Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:36 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:us reconnecting, it was fantastic. I really do miss you terribly, and I wish there was a way for us to talk to each other each and every day.

Bitch, you text me nearly every day! Laughing

114Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Also...that story is great. I swear I heard the shocks on that van scream.
Somewhere the loader from Peter Pan's Flight was laughing his ass off.

115Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:32 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing Awwwwwwww....that guy was mean. shake my head

116Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He couldn't help it, he was foreign.

117Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Fuck that guy.

118Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:03 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah! Jerk! Mad

Love you, T-Bone. I love you

119Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Can I be Manimal?

120Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:36 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Silent K wrote:Can I be Manimal?

I've been trying to figure out which classic shows to make all the PoP!ulation in my phone, since I have Airwolf, and called you Manimal.

Joshua might be Greatest American Hero. Jose should be Magnum PI I figure. Kerouac can be Three's Company [joke about pretending to be gay], Lee and Nicole can be Scarecrow and Mrs King.

Tripper is Alice, since she was a singer. The ladies of Fort Awesome are Cagney and Lacey.

I propose that I be Remington Steele, because I am pretty much faking my way through a career.

Wait, should this be a new avatar game?

121Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:46 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wanna be in Eli's phone... unsure

122Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want to be Eli's underware

123Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

And here I thought I'd be Cheers, for the Boston reference. Or that show about a guy in a vest.

TENIME_art wrote:I wanna be in Eli's phone... unsure

You misspelled "anus"

124Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:09 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just wanna be squeezed. Sad

125Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just wanna be loved

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum