Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Con moment from C2E2

+28
darth__frodo
aequitus
Foxy
Lee
Demonweasel
mchampion
Astro13Zombie
BlueMaxx
Debaser77
Silent K
Mnemosis
goatt
rwe1138
SexyToaster
JonSpangler
MillionDollarGeek
TENIME_art
Rath99
Ska
JessJupiter
WonderWoman2.0
Denim
Joshua
potatojoe
Chi-Town Spidey
THALASTDRAGON
elijahdprophet
Gojiratoho
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:26 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:He DID have to run straight through a turf war between two rival gangs whose names I forget but about which Juan knows far too much.

Juan was proving certifiable badassery with his knowledge of Chicago gangs.

Not that there's that much to know really...you're a King or you're a wop...er, mafia. *is wop*

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

52Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

After the Kevin Conroy panel it took all the stones I had, just to walk up to Kevin and say "Hi Kevin, *shakes hand* I'm a HUGE fan and was wondering if I could get a picture with you." Thanks to Kwhack for taking the pic.

KWhack: Kevin, this is actually Spider-Man
Kevin Conroy: *exctied and looks at me.* REALLY?!
Me: ..I.uh.....uh.....

Then the picture lined formed!

Last edited by Chi-Town Spidey on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

53Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOL!! I do know more then I should about gangs in Chicago.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

54Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WonderWoman2.0 wrote:
*is wop*

You're without papers?

55Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I also like the fact that as Spidey, once I changed back into Peter (I'll never get used to me saying that) it was nice not to be stopped every five seconds to get a picture taken. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

56Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:51 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:
WonderWoman2.0 wrote:
*is wop*

You're without papers?

Close enough, but that's because I'm all digital baybeee!

...actually, I'm semi-Italian. eep!

57Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The applause at the end of the PoP! video at the panel gave me a wettie.

Rick Marshall from MTV SplashPage giving PoP! some major compliments.

Giving Jim Lee Strawberry/Peanut Butter M&Ms and then him tweeting about it.

58Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:55 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

speaking of bangers... I saw a few at the con trying to hit on every girl with a costume on that looked hot. It was funny to see them get shot down but it was hilarious when one of them bumped into Kearstin's boyfriend, Mike, and asked for her phone number. Mike and I were just standing there laughing at this kid with the fro lookin like a fool with his pants on the ground.

Yes, I did sing it after he left. It was fucken hilarious.

59Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:12 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Making Marvel's radar with our X-Force group. Smile

60Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Making Marvel's radar with our X-Force group. Smile

You guys were Robbed!!

61Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:18 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wait a minute, the kids won right? Didn't they have the kids costume contest earlier? Shouldn't this have been a DQ?

I DEMAND A RECOUNT C2E2!

62Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

One of my suggestioins to them was to do a seperate kids contest. There was no seperate contest for the kids and adults this year,

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

63Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:21 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing Thanks, Tito...

64Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:48 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

You guys remember that time that we drank all those beers? Yeah..... that was awesome.

65Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:53 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

goatt wrote:You guys remember that time that we drank all those beers? Yeah..... that was awesome.

Oh man, yeah, and we talked about pop culture and tits. That was awesome.

66Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:01 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I dont remember drinking beer so much. Laughing

67Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Remember that time I made a joke? That was pretty awesome.

68Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:04 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Oh and by the way Eli, I was in the Indian-run Tobacco store next to my work today purchasing a Mt. Dew, and happened to look into their glass nic-nac case and see an entire box of corn-cob pipes for sale. DickButt cosplay group next year?

69Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:16 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

goatt wrote:Oh and by the way Eli, I was in the Indian-run Tobacco store next to my work today purchasing a Mt. Dew, and happened to look into their glass nic-nac case and see an entire box of corn-cob pipes for sale. DickButt cosplay group next year?

I would rock a Dr Magnus costume.

Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Suppor10

70Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:24 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i wish i wasnt sick over tha weekend, cuz just about every time i was goin to laugh (which was quite often) it would turn into a cough lol.

this con was also funny in tha respect that it reminded me of my first con, wizard world chicago 2005 becuz there was so much goin on, i didnt know what to do lol. that first one, i was so overwhelmed by everything, and wit this one they just had so much i wanted to do, sadly i couldnt do it all, but thats a problem i didnt mind havin. rather have too many options than done at all (lookin at u chicago comic-con 2009 shake my head )

71Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:49 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Interviewing Guy Davis and Gail Simone (sorry, Rob)

Getting to meet most of my fellow Pop Stars and the awesome PoPulation in the flesh for the first time ever.

Being introduced to the Jurassic Park Erotic Fan Fiction Society (Thanks, Foxy!) and Capri Sun Back to the Future

Hanging with Tad, Denim, and Ernie in the lounge on Friday

Talking old comics with Denim and Eugene on Saturday during the Lobby Takeover (FUCKIN' CAHMICS!!!)

The rush of the Conroy and FGOTM panels

I wish I could have had more time to talk to each and every one of you, and I hope I can make it next year. It was definitely one of the best cons I've ever been to, if only for the great people I hung out with.

Last edited by Debaser77 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

72Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:49 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

TENIME_art wrote:Let's not forget the rain was freezing. Sleet, practically.

Wait, isn't sleet "freezing rain"? huh

Actually, no.

- Freezing rain is rain that freezes upon hitting the ground.
- Sleet is rain that freezes on its way down, hitting as ice.
- Hail is sleet that is caught by strong winds and pulled back up into the cloud, where it gains moisture, and freezes further. Eventually, it becomes too heavy and falls. Obviously, the stronger the winds, the bigger the hail.

73Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:51 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:Let's not forget the rain was freezing. Sleet, practically.

Wait, isn't sleet "freezing rain"? huh

Actually, no.

- Freezing rain is rain that freezes upon hitting the ground.
- Sleet is rain that freezes on its way down, hitting as ice.
- Hail is sleet that is caught by strong winds and pulled back up into the cloud, where it gains moisture, and freezes further. Eventually, it becomes too heavy and falls. Obviously, the stronger the winds, the bigger the hail.
educated

74Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:25 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

75Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:30 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:- Interviewing Jeph Loeb, and not blowing it.
- Getting interviewed by Jeph Loeb.
- And, despite the shit I got for it, spending the better part of a day hanging out with Mark Brooks - one of my favorite artists of all time - and getting a gorgeous "sketch" from him.

As for PoP!ulation related events? Fuck... everything. From Capri Sun Back to the Future to giving birth to Jim Lee. It was all an absolute thrill.

*crosses arms* Mad *taps foot*

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum