Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's This Girl..., Pt. 2

+7
potatojoe
BlueMaxx
Thundermatts
Joshua
prescribeddrone
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
ChrisToPhenom
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:06 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Or maybe I should retitled this thread to "There's These Girls"?

PoP!, if you remember from my original "There's This Girl..." thread, me M.I.A. shows the ball I dropped hasn't been picked up since. This morning I had the clearest epiphany of all the epiphanies I've ever experienced. Boys are going to approach girls and girls are going to turn boys down. That's just the way attraction works and I'm finally ready for it no matter how much confidence I had. There's this girl (pun not intended) in that same English class I've never paid attention to until now and I don't know her name. The only names of my classmates I know is Mimi who I remember waved at me from an bench when I was leaving my last class. What did I do? Wave back and smiled nervously as I was on my way off campus. She and I are friends since she also has my Drama class and before you ask why haven't I asked her out, she's mention a few times she has a boyfriend. Of course, there's Emily who was the girl of the original thread but I feel I've tried too hard with her. I think she can sense it too noticing that she was the only one not laughing at my jokes at yet another class circling about our next essay which I noticed another...

I've always noticed her since the start of this Spring semester. She's even more hotter than Emily but this time, I'm not wanting to suddenly get a six-pack-the UPS hub will help me do that. I'm going to approach her. All of that confidence and smoothness I've been keeping in is going to come out. Now, I have to admit seeing her walking with a buff guy but I saw him grab another girl who's also in my English class from Drama so...I don't know but I already know what to do before this semester starts. Want to know a secret? Most of you already know I'm a 20 year-old virgin but I've also never been in a relationship. *hears jaws hit floors and grounds* Yes, it's true... How did I end up like this? Life. What can I say-it can be the biggest cockblocker. But 2010 and beyond are my years. I'm an attractive dude who's known to walk in classes with a guitar and rarely talks. What am I going to do? Keep quiet forever? I'm mysterious-fine. But if I ever want to meet someone or pursue my career in the performing arts, I need to speak up.

This girl saw that I wanted to talk to her all over me last Wednesday (we didn't have class on Friday) but even though I continued talking to my classmates about my essay topic, I should that was interested in her. I think she saw it also but then again, I could be all wrong but even if "no" is the answer, it's not the end of the world.

2There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:15 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Someone quick, summaraize this for me. It's far too much for me to read. tongue

3There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:15 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good luck. I did have have small relationship or 3 when I was 12 or 14 and then at around 21/22 and after that it was just a hookup or two. I'm shy/timid, decent looking (at least until I go bald) and I barely date, I lost my virginity at 19 or 20.... so don't be like me and overthink everything.

Last edited by prescribeddrone on Sun May 02, 2010 12:19 am; edited 3 times in total

4There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:18 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't believe I read all of that.

ChrisToPhenom wrote:She's even more hotter than Emily
Perhaps you should spend more time in English class paying attention to the lesson and less time thinking about girls you'll never talk to.

I've also never been in a relationship. *hears jaws hit floors and grounds*
Anyone who read your other thread should have no problem believing this.

While it's good that you finally seem to realize that the best way to get girls to talk to you is to talk to them, this thread might be better served after you've done so and you've got actual progress to report. Good luck, slugger.

5There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:18 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love that you feel not talking to a girl or asking her out or even really acknowledging her exsistence was trying too hard.

Last edited by Thundermatts on Sun May 02, 2010 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

6There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:20 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I love that you feel not talking to a girl or asking her out or even really acknowledging her exsistence was trying to hard.
This may be the best post you've ever made. Srsly.

7There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:33 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So...Mimi, this new girl you like, has a--do I have this right--a boyfriend? huh

8There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:43 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:

Perhaps you should spend more time in English class paying attention to the lesson and less time thinking about girls you'll never talk to.

Laughing Laughing

I almost pissed myself

9There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:44 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really don't know what to tell ya other than get out of your head. You think too much.

10There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:45 am

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Go for it man.

There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Doitno10

11There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:48 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I love that you feel not talking to a girl or asking her out or even really acknowledging her exsistence was trying to hard.

There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Butthu11

12There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:49 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

fuck, did I mean too instead of to?

ME BEST POST, RUINED!!!!

13There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:49 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I can't believe I read all of that.

ChrisToPhenom wrote:She's even more hotter than Emily

I've also never been in a relationship. *hears jaws hit floors and grounds*
Anyone who read your other thread should have no problem believing this.

While it's good that you finally seem to realize that the best way to get girls to talk to you is to talk to them, this thread might be better served after you've done so and you've got actual progress to report. Good luck, slugger.

Did you not see my Fight Club essay TMatt was making a fuss over about? 93% A. I pay more attention to my work than anyone in my classes. It just seems like I don't because I'm sharing it with you all.

PJoe pissed his pants for no reason.

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Sun May 02, 2010 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

14There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:50 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I agree, that paper was 3% A.

15There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:51 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Shit10

Only a matter of time now....

16There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:56 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Did you not see my Fight Club essay TMatt was making a fuss over about? 93% A. I pay more attention to my work than anyone in my classes. It just seems like I don't because I'm sharing it with you all.
I have no idea what you just said. don't know

17There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:57 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hey, you cheater. now I look crazy. For the record it said 3 percent A first.

18There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:58 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Laughing Laughing

I almost pissed myself
There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Bow

19There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:58 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 12695810

20There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:59 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

stop inciting things and contribute. In fact, the day I see you contribute more than just sort of funny pictures you find on fatpita, is the day I swear off being an asshole and devote myself to god.

21There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:01 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:
I have no idea what you just said. don't know

Yes you do.

Thundermatts wrote:hey, you cheater. now I look crazy. For the record it said 3 percent A first.

You are crazy! Laughing

Thundermatts wrote:I love that you feel not talking to a girl or asking her out or even really acknowledging her exsistence was trying too hard.

Joshua wrote:
This may be the best post you've ever made. Srsly.

No, don't applaud him for that sh-t! Are you saying girls can't sense when you like them but never make that move? I think my thoughts were worn all on my face!

BlueMaxx wrote:So...Mimi, this new girl you like, has a--do I have this right--a boyfriend? huh

What? I think you read it wrong. I mentioned her as one of the only couple of people's names I know and how us two have been doing. We're friends. She's very cute and friendly but I don't like her like that. Some crazy sh-t happened at a party or something.

22There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:05 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:stop inciting things and contribute. In fact, the day I see you contribute more than just sort of funny pictures you find on fatpita, is the day I swear off being an asshole and devote myself to god.

There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 12717310

That said, while I've never heard of fatpita, I contribute only to things that are worth contributing. I do find it funny that you speak of contribution when at most, all you ever contribute are snarky remarks and poorly spelled putdowns. I would suggest actually looking in other sections and threads, if you truly think I can't contribute. I'm tempted to go fetch some just to take you up on your offer. Then again, that would leave you with nothing to say, now wouldn't it? You're amusing Thundermatts, but not in the way I'm sure you intend.

That said, you guys are heading towards a shitstorm. As if past experience hasn't taught you guys anything...

23There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:10 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:stop inciting things and contribute. In fact, the day I see you contribute more than just sort of funny pictures you find on fatpita, is the day I swear off being an asshole and devote myself to god.
Personally I prefer the unnecessary "funny" pictures to the days when he would contribute horrendous walls of text.

Yes you do.
hmm Rolling Eyes
I wasn't trying to be insulting, I just didn't understand what point you were trying to make. Please don't tell me what I do or don't understand.

all you ever contribute are snarky remarks and poorly spelled putdowns.
There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Failninja

24There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:10 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good one.

Then I got distracted by your Hulk Hogan sig and failed to read what you wrote.

don't know

25There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:10 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whoa! Shit, dudes-I don't want this thread to be dropped into The Blue Area of the Moon! Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum