Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's This Girl..., Pt. 2

+7
potatojoe
BlueMaxx
Thundermatts
Joshua
prescribeddrone
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
ChrisToPhenom
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:11 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
What? I think you read it wrong. I mentioned her as one of the only couple of people's names I know and how us two have been doing. We're friends. She's very cute and friendly but I don't like her like that. Some crazy sh-t happened at a party or something.
Ah, my mistake. Well, this time talk.

27There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:12 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:Whoa! Shit, dudes-I don't want this thread to be dropped into The Blue Area of the Moon! Shocked
While we're being pretty big assholes, I don't think it's gotten dirty. Yet.

So I was elbow deep in this whore last night...

28There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:13 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:stop inciting things and contribute. In fact, the day I see you contribute more than just sort of funny pictures you find on fatpita, is the day I swear off being an asshole and devote myself to god.
Personally I prefer the unnecessary "funny" pictures to the days when he would contribute horrendous walls of text.

Yes you do.
hmm Rolling Eyes
I wasn't trying to be insulting, I just didn't understand what point you were trying to make. Please don't tell me what I do or don't understand.

all you ever contribute are snarky remarks and poorly spelled putdowns.
There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Failninja

Lulz for sure. I was just teasing him, but leave it to someone on this board to be offended by something. At least it wasn't Tenime for a change. ZING TEN! I couldn't resist. I like taking jabs. it's a sickness

And spelling is hard.

29There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:16 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:
What? I think you read it wrong. I mentioned her as one of the only couple of people's names I know and how us two have been doing. We're friends. She's very cute and friendly but I don't like her like that. Some crazy sh-t happened at a party or something.
Ah, my mistake. Well, this time talk.

There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 241142

Wow, you admit your mistake than you tell me to do something I already was doing. Damn, everyone's cranky tonight! Laughing

30There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:17 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not cranky, just saying to talk with her. Not just about classes and junk.

31There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:18 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

no DO talk to her about your junk. in fact, may I suggest...

whipping it out?

32There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:19 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:stop inciting things and contribute. In fact, the day I see you contribute more than just sort of funny pictures you find on fatpita, is the day I swear off being an asshole and devote myself to god.
Personally I prefer the unnecessary "funny" pictures to the days when he would contribute horrendous walls of text.

Yes you do.
hmm Rolling Eyes
I wasn't trying to be insulting, I just didn't understand what point you were trying to make. Please don't tell me what I do or don't understand.

all you ever contribute are snarky remarks and poorly spelled putdowns.
There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Failninja

Lulz for sure. I was just teasing him, but leave it to someone on this board to be offended by something. At least it wasn't Tenime for a change. ZING TEN! I couldn't resist. I like taking jabs. it's a sickness

And spelling is hard.

I wasn't offended, just in serious mode (I look forward to the jokes about this). Y'all seemed headed for a shitstorm, so time to break out the mildy funny pictures. It's fairly common knowledge that the amount of text correlates to how angry I am. Laughing

Captain Obvious says: The downside to posting is that people cannot tell how sarcastic you are or hear your voice when saying things.

33There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:20 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:no DO talk to her about your junk. in fact, may I suggest...

whipping it out?
I heartily endorse this event and/or product.

34There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:21 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Travis...can you post that macro I made? I don't have it handy.

35There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:22 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Not cranky, just saying to talk with her. Not just about classes and junk.

Yeah, well with this girl I'm going to invite her for a couple of Frosty Joe's at our college's coffee shop, "Jittery Joe's". Don't worry-she knows I'm funny so I already have the punchline ready.

Thundermatts wrote:no DO talk to her about your junk. in fact, may I suggest...

whipping it out?

What the hell, man? You're not helping anything! Edit your dirty posts before-

Silent K wrote:Travis...can you post that macro I made? I don't have it handy.

Arrrggghhh, he's here! Laughing

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Sun May 02, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

36There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:24 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow, you start out with not one, but two Frosty Joes? I've been with my girl for over three years now and I'm still not aloud to try that on her.

37There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:25 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Wow, you start out with not one, but two Frosty Joes? I've been with my girl for over three years now and I'm still not aloud to try that on her.

One Frosty Joe for each of us hmm

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Sun May 02, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

38There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:25 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Wow, you start out with not one, but two Frosty Joes? I've been with my girl for over three years now and I'm still not aloud to try that on her.
Yeah, but you're not funny.
Don't worry-she knows I'm funny

39There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:26 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ew.

And I'm pretty funny. In real life at least. Maybe it's cause I don't play guitar.

40There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:27 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Alright. No more posts until 9AM EST Sun.

41There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 4:34 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Travis...can you post that macro I made? I don't have it handy.
There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Pulp_f10
Laughing

42There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:54 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So, like I said before; Is a Frosty Joe as sexy as it sounds?

43There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 12:56 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You should have her Frosty your Joe.

44There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:You should have her Frosty your Joe.
That sounds like a recipe for Cock Hypothermia. No thanks.

45There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 3:42 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Knize needs to be stopped. Laughing

46There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's This Girl..., Pt. 2 Sun May 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:Knize needs to be stopped. Laughing

Keep it up, Matt. Suspension is looming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum