Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey! HEY! Why don't you ask a girl instead?!?!

+48
kidspider2099
burntoffering08
prescribeddrone
Spazzy
Sapphire Gypsy
THALASTDRAGON
Harry Wang
LordD3r3k
Que
Toothgrinder
CherriesJubilee
Thundermatts
Ric Magnum
JessJupiter
darth__frodo
dmahoney
Heytherejeffro
Spaced4SimonPegg
SexyToaster
ChrisToPhenom
blue halo
Administrator
superdoug
Spider_Fan14
Rath99
The Ignored One
Esbat
potatojoe
Foxy
Metal Misfit
Hannibal king
FroZen
supervenom
shining knight
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
gangsternerd
Sci-Fi
Chi-Town Spidey
Splitty
BlueMaxx
Silent K
Joshua
Mnemosis
Tripper McGee
Astro13Zombie
Gojiratoho
Ska
52 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

tongue I think we need one of these. Perviness, commence.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska, what should I do when I have that not so fresh feeling..........downstairs?

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Ska, what should I do when I have that not so fresh feeling..........downstairs?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was told I'd maybe get a boyfriend if I had bangs. Truth?

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Gojiratoho wrote:Ska, what should I do when I have that not so fresh feeling..........downstairs?

Douche.

Tripper McGee wrote:I was told I'd maybe get a boyfriend if I had bangs. Truth?

I said "You'll get a boyfriend if they know you bang." It's different.

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You should probably buy one of these:
Hey! HEY! Why don't you ask a girl instead?!?! Hellokittydouche

Or at least stop resting your tuna sandwiches on that spot when you're watching TV.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:
Or at least stop resting your tuna sandwiches on that spot when you're watching TV.

surprised It's like you're in my head....or peeping through my windows.

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bangs? Poppycock, Tripper, you don't need to change a goddamn thing about you. yes

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:
Bangs? Poppycock, Tripper, you don't need to change a goddamn thing about you. yes

Would you be my girlfriend?

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Hey! HEY! Nunna that! No WAY I can compete!

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:Would you be my girlfriend?

Yes, and Tenime can take the picture this time. Wink

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Hey! HEY! Nunna that! No WAY I can compete!
You do owe her one after Hooters.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ska wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:Would you be my girlfriend?

Mmmhmm... instead of Brett?

Gojiratoho wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:Hey! HEY! Nunna that! No WAY I can compete!
You do owe her one after Hooters.

The blue balls I end up with as a result of this (and every other reminder) will only lead to the downfall of the sanctity of PoP!

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:

Woo!!!!!! Suck it, Jason!

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For some of us more oblivious guys, how does one tell the difference between a girl who is into you and one who is just friendly?

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
I think the kiss was just the foreplay that led up to that.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Ska wrote:

Funniest thing you've ever posted, Ska. I love you

Ska wrote:

^THIS!

Tripper McGee wrote:

Present them.

Joshua wrote:For some of us more oblivious guys, how does one tell the difference between a girl who is into you and one who is just friendly?
^^THIS!
???

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:

I was going to go with "No thanks, the kiss was enough." but still, damn you.

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:For some of us more oblivious guys, how does one tell the difference between a girl who is into you and one who is just friendly?

Hmmm, good question! ^-^ I can't speak for every girl, because everybody's personality is different, also, the conditions in which you're talking to the girl plays a huge role too. For example (one I know all too well) if the girl's working at her job and talking to you, she could just be bored and happy to have somebody to talk to, or there's also the customer service part where she HAS to be nice to everybody.

I'd say if it's somebody in a circle of friends, maybe the thing to do is to read body language. Is she facing towards you when talking? Looking away from you? Actions speak louder than words. I guess in my own experience, if I see the guy as a friend, it's not going to be awkward at all, I wouldn't be shy around them because that's all they are: a friend. If I actually liked the guy, I'd probably be a little more shy, watch my words carefully (I wouldn't be an outlandish perv like I am to all you XD).

Joshua, you're a good lookin guy, and I'd say just ask the damn girl out on a date. She says no? Well, you're no worse off than what you were originally. She says yes? Congrats, you have a date! Who could resist those locks of yours anyways? happy

Joshua wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:
oh my. o.o

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ska wrote:

Hmmm, good question! ^-^ I can't speak for every girl, because everybody's personality is different, also, the conditions in which you're talking to the girl plays a huge role too. For example (one I know all too well) if the girl's working at her job and talking to you, she could just be bored and happy to have somebody to talk to, or there's also the customer service part where she HAS to be nice to everybody.

I'd say if it's somebody in a circle of friends, maybe the thing to do is to read body language. Is she facing towards you when talking? Looking away from you? Actions speak louder than words. I guess in my own experience, if I see the guy as a friend, it's not going to be awkward at all, I wouldn't be shy around them because that's all they are: a friend. If I actually liked the guy, I'd probably be a little more shy, watch my words carefully (I wouldn't be an outlandish perv like I am to all you XD).

Joshua, you're a good lookin guy, and I'd say just ask the damn girl out on a date. She says no? Well, you're no worse off than what you were originally. She says yes? Congrats, you have a date! Who could resist those locks of yours anyways? happy

wub

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
wub
neutral Are you turned on by Ska's attraction towards Josh? :huh

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Sorry, don't want to step all over Ska's territory, but I'd like to add a couple more indicators, if you'll all let me (whom'I kidding, I'm doing it anyways). unsure

Girls usually fall in three categories (I think), when around a guy she likes:
1. 'confident enough to interact like friendly equal and hope he takes the hint' (that's a tough one to identify)
2. 'flirty with everyone but I really like this guy' (she'll end up making the move if you don't)
3. 'too shy flustered clam-up around him' type (look for blushing and sideways peeking)

1. For regular confident girls, an indicator that she's just being friendly is the joking will just be regular type jokey, and the conversations straight forward. But if she's into you, you'll maybe occasionally hear romantic or sexual tinged flirty joking, touching poking or swatting, and keep your ears tuned for her dropping facts that she's got no boyfriend, or wants to go someplace but doesn't have anyone to go with. If she normally doesn't flirt with other guys, then there you go (and even with the confident girls, some physical indicators of #3 below will apply too).

I would say the flavored jokes you wouldn't share with another guy, but on this board......... neutral

2. That is unless she's the kinda girl who sexually flirts with everyone, but then she'd probably be forward enough to let you know straight on if you don't take the bait soon enough.

3. And for the more shy type (where most girls fall), if she's too shy to talk or joke much with you, you'll see her with her head turned away, lowered down, and looking at you occasionally sideways-eyed (often when you're facing away from her, so do some quick spins to catch her!). She might also suddenly stand very stiff and still when you're in the room. Also she may do the head-down-eyes-up move when you talk to her, with a 'shuck gee' type response, and maybe blush. If she's just being friendly, she'll have a tendency to look at you straight on always. Crushies often equal 'can't sustain eye contact for long'.

So if you catch her doing the 'head lowered away eyes peeking at you' move, you're golden.
So get your ninja reflexes on!
ninja

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

BlueMaxx wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:
wub
neutral Are you turned on by Ska's attraction towards Josh? :huh

I didn't post a boner... no, I just adore her! That was about the best answer to that question I think I've ever read (and I've seen it asked a lot!) and it's just one of the innumerable checks in her "Pro's" column.

Now if only I could teach her to like cous cous...

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I really like the advice given by Ska and Splitty...but say she IS into you...what's the next step? That's my failing point right now. I've never had much "field experience", and I'm lost when it comes to closing the deal (not necessarily sex...well, that too).

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

errrrr.....-------^ that one I cannot help you with.
It's so rare that I take on the sheer annoyance of dating, and usually it's not regular type people anyway, so I couldn't even begin to give advice on that. shake my head

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum