Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's ANOTHER Girl...

+30
Bigtymin504
supervenom
colossus1979
dpool666
Airwolf
Rath99
Paroxysm
Ric Magnum
Demonweasel
pink*lantern
DickGrayson007
Denim
Silent K
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Gojiratoho
goatt
BigSoupCan
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Spaced4SimonPegg
Captain Painway
riv1
Sapphire Gypsy
Thundermatts
Joshua
comicgeekelly
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
Debaser77
ChrisToPhenom
34 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:43 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MONDAY-

That's right, I've moved on to the next one and this time in my Summer Speech class I'm taking right now. Our professor asked if anyone will have to volunteer to be interviewed like we just after him. I raise my hand and get up and introduce myself and just like almost everyone else for that day, I was nervous. I'm done and as I sit in my seat in the back, this girl looks back from the front of the class curtly and I'm sure I saw a smile in a "He's cute kind of way". I questioned if I saw what I thought I saw and as we finished the class.

TUESDAY-

After class, I'm crossing the college's bridge and turn around seeing her in a short distance in sunglasses so I don't know if she was looking at me or not but I turned away to go home and get ready for work.

Wednesday-

She's still not volunteering to be interviewed and as the 2 hours of class reaches it's end, we hear thunder and raindrops hitting the roof of the building. I leave the class, look out the building and turn back around to go to the restroom. I believe I past her just coming out the class but I don't know for sure because I didn't look back. I do know for sure she's noticed me looking at her by now.

Thursday-

Class ends, I'm on my way out and I turn around and see her. She looks at me and smiles and I don't know what came over me-I smiled back and-

Chris: Hi.

Girl: Hi.

Chris: What's your name?

Girl: Cindy...

Chris: Alright...I see you're ducking and dodging that interview in there.

Cindy: Interview? (after a few seconds) Oh, you mean in class?

Chris: Yeah!

Cindy: Yeah-I don't want to...

*Laughs*

We continue walking to the middle of the campus

Chris: So is this your last class also?

Cindy: Yes...

Chris: Me also...

I think at this moment we notice that we're both walking side by side like we know each other and suddenly, moment is awkward. Don't ask why or how but I started walking fast looking like I had someplace to be from another failed attempt until...

Cindy: So what other classes do you have?

...See walked to catch up with me?

Chris: Um, well I have Humanities which is much interesting than History-

Cindy: Oh, alright...

Chris: And since Guitar #2 is canceled for Summer #1, I had to spend $40 more dollars for private lessons.

Cindy: Oh, that's not much!

Chris: Yeah...

Cindy: So you play guitar, huh? (looking at my case)

Chris: Yeah, I started when I was 8, stopped but got back into it because it's part of who I am. Same with acting too.

Cindy: That's Cool...

We reach a fork in the campus path.

Chris: Well, my name's Chris.

Cindy: Hi, Chris.

She notices where I'm headed.

Cindy: Oh, well we're going the same way.

Chris: Oh!

Cindy: Yeah...

We continue walking side by side once again.

Chris: So what's your other classes?

Cindy: Well, I have English-

Chris: Really? Do you like it?

Cindy: I hate that class!

Chris: I got an A in it!

Cindy: Really?

Chris: Yeah!

We stop and look face to face in front near the bridge.

Cindy: Do you think you can help me?

Chris: Sure-I will help you.

Cindy: And you love writing, right?

Chris: I do...so yeah, I will help you.

Cindy: Aw...

She touches my shoulder.

Chris: Yeah...we should meet up.

Cindy: Now?

Chris: Well, I have to get ready for work-

Cindy: Oh, well go ahead-I have to be somewhere also.

Chris: Alright! Oh, yeah-we have to go to class tomorrow, huh?

Cindy: Oh, your right!

Chris: You should give me you're number.

You can feel the communication tension pulse at that second which she paused. After a pause-

Cindy: Alright, well I have to go right now but I'll give you my number tomorrow.

Chris: Alright, Cindy. See you-

Cindy: See you.

She walks ahead of me to cross the bridge and listen to this-she's the hottest girl in the class...a 10! Her body's amazing, she's uber cute and she wears glasses. Win. I'm not kidding you one bit. This is unbelievable. By the way, she looked back at me with that smile again as I praised this Latina goddess' view from behind.

Friday-

She's not in class.

Professor: Lets take a moment of silence... (I forgot the name but it was a girl's) has dropped the class.

I'm thinking this was Cindy and that she lied to me about her name and played me like a Game Boy! We leave early and I meet up with my professor leaving-

Chris: Professor, I have a question.

Professor: Sure, go ahead.

I explained the story and it happens to be that the girl who dropped was someone else I had no idea was.

Professor: Hahaha! No, you're fine.

He kept my secret but...I'm guessing she forgot that we come on Friday (the rest of the week, we have it off) or she's toying with me... What do you all think?

Confidence rocks...

See you on Saturday.

P.S.: Keep it clean!

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 6 times in total

2There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

And the race to get the thread moved to the Blue Area begins.....now.

Seriously, though, I hope it works out for you.

3There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:57 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whip it out.

4There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ lol!

5There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:32 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When I was reading this and I got to "Professor: Lets take a moment of silence..." my first thought was; Holy fuck she's dead!

Also I should say that I don't think that she would skip class just to mess with you. IMO, it's better that you just get that thought out of your head.

Good luck with this girl.

And sorry, but I needs mah moneys

6There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You're too paranoid, get out of your head. Next time you talk to her, ask her on a date.

7There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:When I was reading this and I got to "Professor: Lets take a moment of silence..." my first thought was; Holy fuck she's dead!
Laughing

I thought the same thing!

8There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

She wasn't put off by the tape recorder you used to record the entire conversation?

Also, you didn't move on from any other girl. Not talking to a chick, and then deciding you don't really like her, based on the zero info you gathered about her does not make a move onable relationship.

But good luck.

9There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
comicgeekelly wrote:When I was reading this and I got to "Professor: Lets take a moment of silence..." my first thought was; Holy fuck she's dead!
Laughing

I thought the same thing!

Ditto.

Just ask her out! She'll either say yes and things will be all Disney movie ending for you or she'll say no and the rest of the quarter will be awkward.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

10There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:08 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

VEEEERY awkward.

Still, take the risk.

11There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn, too bad you didn't get her number. Chicks love dick pics. big grin

Seriously, you'll probably see her again next week. It sounds like your best jumping-off point is to ask her how her English class is going and offer to help her again.

Or, when in doubt, whip it out.

http://likeitderby.com

12There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:when in doubt, whip it out.

I'm SO getting that tattooed somewhere!

13There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:Chicks love dick pics. big grin

Yes they do Twisted Evil

Does anyone have the Cliff notes version of the original post.

14There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
"I talked to a girl. I'm scared she doesn't like me. Please give me money."

15There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Ninja
Ninja

Keke munny u giev?!

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

16There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:48 pm

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Show her your soupcan.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/?sk=nf

17There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:40 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Haven't we been through this before? It's time to nut-up young padiwan. Theres progress with this one. Potential even. Now act on it. Don't even think about it. I swear if I log back on here and see two more pages of chasing a dream without asking her out....... I'm not going to be very happy with you. I might even pull your card. Yeah. I went there. No more G-Pass for you. Think about THAT when you start to chicken out. Picture my hand taking your G-Pass right out of your wallet. While you watch. Don't let this happen. You've been warned.

18There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:44 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

goatt wrote:Haven't we been through this before? It's time to nut-up young padiwan. Theres progress with this one. Potential even. Now act on it. Don't even think about it. I swear if I log back on here and see two more pages of chasing a dream without asking her out....... I'm not going to be very happy with you. I might even pull your card. Yeah. I went there. No more G-Pass for you. Think about THAT when you start to chicken out. Picture my hand taking your G-Pass right out of your wallet. While you watch. Don't let this happen. You've been warned.
I'm less aggravated that he's still whining about girls he doesn't have the sack to ask out and more because he's now asking us for fucking handouts. I wouldn't donate money to someone's "dating fund" if they were clearly making progress with a chick, why would I do so for a guy who has trouble just talking to one?

19There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:54 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Huh. I didnt know there were 88 other Chris Tophenoms.

20There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:58 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:Huh. I didnt know there were 88 other Chris Tophenoms.
Frightening.

21There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:25 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:

I should say that I don't think that she would skip class just to mess with you. IMO, it's better that you just get that thought out of your head.

Good luck with this girl.

Yeah, your probably right but you understand how aggravated at the situation, right?

Joshua wrote:You're too paranoid, get out of your head. Next time you talk to her, ask her on a date.

Joshua wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

1. Wow, for the first time-you got a little too ahead of yourself, Josh. I haven't even tutored her yet. I'll use that time to get to know her more as she will with me, than I'll hint about if it's alright if we go out sometime...if her boyfriend's alright with it. I'm expecting her to have one but it doesn't mean she does.

2. By the way, why don't you quit these insults you use against me? They're sh-tty and I don't appreciate them. You want to be honest? Fine, but if I (you also) remember correctly, people were offering to help me with my date in the past thread. They know my situation and so do you and I'll always confront you about this every time it happens. I'm not your f-cking enemy but you're acting like one yourself. Quit it. This Speech class' book spoke to me about what the results of lacking in the communication department can do to you and how it showed keep flowing. I'm actually happy right now and improving-your negative energy isn't helping.

Thundermatts wrote:She wasn't put off by the tape recorder you used to record the entire conversation?

Also, you didn't move on from any other girl. Not talking to a chick, and then deciding you don't really like her, based on the zero info you gathered about her does not make a move onable relationship.

But good luck.

What? I can't remember one of the bet days of my life? Laughing

And I guess you're right...those were attempts-this is progress.

Joshua wrote:
goatt wrote:Haven't we been through this before? It's time to nut-up young padiwan. Theres progress with this one. Potential even. Now act on it. Don't even think about it. I swear if I log back on here and see two more pages of chasing a dream without asking her out....... I'm not going to be very happy with you. I might even pull your card. Yeah. I went there. No more G-Pass for you. Think about THAT when you start to chicken out. Picture my hand taking your G-Pass right out of your wallet. While you watch. Don't let this happen. You've been warned.
I'm less aggravated that he's still whining about girls he doesn't have the sack to ask out and more because he's now asking us for fucking handouts. I wouldn't donate money to someone's "dating fund" if they were clearly making progress with a chick, why would I do so for a guy who has trouble just talking to one?

Hey, a$$hole-that's you and to be honest f-ck what you wouldn't do. By the way, I didn't beg or ask for anything nor did I start the idea-I offered for anyone who wanted to help in addition for the ones you also offered it.

Adult forum here we come...

22There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:

Adult forum here we come...

That would happen alot faster if you'd fuggin whip it out.

Also, none of this hinting shit, ask her out.

23There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:05 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:I haven't even tutored her yet. I'll use that time to get to know her more as she will with me, than I'll hint about if it's alright if we go out sometime...if her boyfriend's alright with it. I'm expecting her to have one but it doesn't mean she does.

Can I just make a suggestion, as a middle-aged gay man with a load of life experience under his belt? Please take this in the spirit of help in which it is intended.

GET THE FUCK ON WITH IT.

Scenario 1:

You (to girl who chased you down to walk with you and speak to you): Hey, are you seeing anyone?

Her (most likely response): No...why?

You: Do you want to maybe go over this stuff while we grab a pizza?

Her: Sure!

(End date by whipping it out. Laughing )

Scenario 2:

You: Hey, are you seeing anyone?

Her: Well, I do have a boyfriend. Why?

You: I thought we might could go for pizza sometime.

Her: That sounds fun, but I don't think my boyfriend would like it.

You: All right, then. This chapter is about....

(DO NOT whip it out in this instance)

But, seriously. It's going to go either of those ways, no matter how long you wait to 'get to know her' or whatever. Dates...are for getting to know each other. They're not about doing shit in a comfortable silence. Sure, use the tutoring sessions to get to know her a little so that, if things progress beyond that first date, you can plan more things that she'll be interested in.

Because, let me tell you, mistresses though they may be at playing coquettish games, women (in my experience with four sisters) REALLY hate it when men play games with them, including hemming and hawing and missing the window to ask them out.

I'm serious. You're young, smart, and (I'm guessing) relatively not troll-like in appearance. And this girl has some obvious interest in getting to know you. Use that to your advantage.

24There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:31 am

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Because, let me tell you, mistresses though they may be at playing coquettish games, women (in my experience with four sisters) REALLY hate it when men play games with them, including hemming and hawing and missing the window to ask them out.

I'm serious. You're young, smart, and (I'm guessing) relatively not troll-like in appearance. And this girl has some obvious interest in getting to know you. Use that to your advantage.

I'd like to fully support this statement.

Do NOT use the time that she has set aside to get some tutoring as an opportunity to kinda sorta hit on her. Any woman who is willing to admit she needs some help in a particular subject doesn't want to spend the time she should be learning waiting for you to make some ham fisted pick up line that she has to deflect.

Just ASK HER! I'll tell you we REALLY don't mind if you ask us out and we're taken, if any thing it boosts our confidence a little because who doesn't want to know that someone out there likes them. She's not gonna get all pissy with you if you ask her out and she has to say "I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend." However, if you tutor her all summer and THEN at the end of the Summer ask her out with your wishy-washy "Would you like to go out sometime, if your boyfriend wouldn't mind." That right there is putting you SQUARE in the friend column.

If you never want to get anywhere with this girl, go ahead and go that way, but I'm telling you right now if you play the "If your boyfriend wouldn't mind" card you're basically saying to her "I'm not interested in you as more than a friend, thus I want to make sure that your current lover wouldn't mind if we go to a movie together.

Seriously, grow a pair and ask her out.

Life is pain, anyone who tells you different is selling something.

25There's ANOTHER Girl... Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Dates...are for getting to know each other.
That right there is putting you SQUARE in the friend column.

If you never want to get anywhere with this girl, go ahead and go that way
QFMFT.

Joshua wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
2. By the way, why don't you quit these insults you use against me? They're sh-tty and I don't appreciate them.
How was that an insult? Is that not the gist of everything you said? If me paraphrasing you feels insulting, maybe the problem lies less with me and more with your post contents. Perhaps it felt more insulting because just a few posts later I went off on a tear, but I assure you, my "cliffs notes" version of your post was not intended as insult.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum