Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's ANOTHER Girl...

+30
Bigtymin504
supervenom
colossus1979
dpool666
Airwolf
Rath99
Paroxysm
Ric Magnum
Demonweasel
pink*lantern
DickGrayson007
Denim
Silent K
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Gojiratoho
goatt
BigSoupCan
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Spaced4SimonPegg
Captain Painway
riv1
Sapphire Gypsy
Thundermatts
Joshua
comicgeekelly
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
Debaser77
ChrisToPhenom
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:Now you have her number, so you can send her dick pics!

Chris, you may want to start slowly, like with this li'l beaut right here.
Spoiler:

then work your way up to more aggressive dick pics, like this one
Spoiler:

77There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:15 pm

pink*lantern

pink*lantern
Pirate
Pirate

true love
There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 45313310

78There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:56 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

GOOD JOB!!! I know that your gonna beat that. Laughing

79There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gratz

Use a rubber

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

80There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:03 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

here's to you bud!
There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Cheers

81There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Congrats. You get to keep your G-Pass....... for now.

82There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:33 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thanks, everyone and...

What the f-ck is a "g-pass"!?! Laughing

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

83There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:Thanks, everyone and...

What the f-ck is a "g-pass"!?! Laughing

There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Slap

that's for not knowing what a g-pass is.....damn youngins'

84There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You haven't even gone out with her and you're already having trust issues?

Fuck, dude, maybe you shouldn't date.

85There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:You haven't even gone out with her and you're already having trust issues?

Fuck, dude, maybe you shouldn't date.

...and this is coming from a dude who can't give a simple congratulations for sh-t. You know what? Whatever. I hope I don't bump into you in Dallas because we may have some problems. You're more mordant than anyone I've ever met.

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

86There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

god enough with the damn fighting. Chris you need to chill out.

87There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Congrats and good luck man.

But yeah, you probably shouldn't keep posting your encounters with this girl. Now that you're going on a date with her, it's probably best to just keep this stuff to yourself and maybe throw in a brief update every couple weeks if you want. All this detail is really none of our business anyway. I hope things work out.

88There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504, you're right-I'm in now and I thank you all for your encouragement in all types of forms. But this is my life as it's always been and I'll just let things flow now. Hopefully if things go good, I'll post a photo of her for you all to see the chance I could have missed. PoP did help me and I appreciate it. I need to focus on school, my career, job and possibly the best thing that ever happen to me. I feel my insecurity played a part in my way of dealing with the truth. I run in here for help and still get the same exact answers. This is one of the most complicated times in my life and I apologize for being childish. Well, it's time for me to live. I'll see you all soon and hopefully with a photo with me and a girlfriend-hopefully it's Cindy.

Goodnight.

89There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:21 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:Bigtymin504, you're right-I'm in now and I thank you all for your encouragement in all types of forms. But this is my life as it's always been and I'll just let things flow now. Hopefully if things go good, I'll post a photo of her for you all to see the chance I could have missed. PoP did help me and I appreciate it. I need to focus on school, my career, job and possibly the best thing that ever happen to me. I feel my insecurity played a part in my way of dealing with the truth. I run in here for help and still get the same exact answers. This is one of the most complicated times in my life and I apologize for being childish. Well, it's time for me to live. I'll see you all soon and hopefully with a photo with me and a girlfriend-hopefully it's Cindy.

Goodnight.
You shouldn't be making such a large post if you're doing that...

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

90There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:27 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

don't post a picture of her unless you're sure it's cool with her.

And why do I feel like the picture would be from some bushes, while sh'es talking to a group of friends?

LOL just kidding, congrats on the maybe girlfriend. Well, congrats on the sort of setting up a date. Take it one day at a time, young grasshopper.

91There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:42 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Thundermatts wrote:don't post a picture of her unless you're sure it's cool with her.

And why do I feel like the picture would be from some bushes, while she's talking to a group of friends?

My thoughts exactly, Matt! Laughing

92There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:59 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay, stop it. We've all been so excited about a new potential relationship that we've gone on and on about them to our friends, even reconstructing conversations so that our friends could analyze their words and help determine the next course of action. The only thing that makes it creepy in this case is that it's being discussed on the internet and not in someone's rec room. Smile

Chris is allowed to be excited that this girl is interested. Let's not diminish his accomplishment this week by undermining his confidence. Okay?

But, in the same vein, Chris -- less is more. Wink

93There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:05 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What made it weird for me was the "a gum" parts. It's like in a novel when they give you that little detail and you wait and wait for something to happen based on that detail, and nothing ever does, but when you look over the author has whipped it out and placed it on your shoulder.

94There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:30 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:What made it weird for me was the "a gum" parts. It's like in a novel when they give you that little detail and you wait and wait for something to happen based on that detail, and nothing ever does, but when you look over the author has whipped it out and placed it on your shoulder.

Laughing And there goes my morning red bull all over my keyboard. Nicely played. Laughing

95There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Congrats on the girl!!! Very Happy

96There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Its_a_girl-4801

97There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:I hope I don't bump into you in Dallas because we may have some problems.
I'm not entirely sure what you think would take place if such a random happenstance were to occur, but I doubt I'll be looking over my shoulder any time soon. Laughing

98There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:30 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Why dont we all go out for frosted milk shakes in Dallas?

99There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:37 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:don't post a picture of her unless you're sure it's cool with her.
^^^

Like everyone else's sentiments, congrats on the date. Wear a rubber, dude. I heard she fucked Lumberg.

There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Lumberg

I kiiiid. Don't fret over little things and just have fun together. Obviously, take that as you will.

100There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
^^^

Like everyone else's sentiments, congrats on the date. Wear a rubber, dude. I heard she fucked Lumberg.

There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 4 Lumberg

I kiiiid. Don't fret over little things and just have fun together. Obviously, take that as you will.
Don't talk about his wife like that.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum