Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's ANOTHER Girl...

+30
Bigtymin504
supervenom
colossus1979
dpool666
Airwolf
Rath99
Paroxysm
Ric Magnum
Demonweasel
pink*lantern
DickGrayson007
Denim
Silent K
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Gojiratoho
goatt
BigSoupCan
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Spaced4SimonPegg
Captain Painway
riv1
Sapphire Gypsy
Thundermatts
Joshua
comicgeekelly
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
Debaser77
ChrisToPhenom
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:08 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And if she has a boyfriend, if you really like her, dont give up. Amanda had a boyfriend I had to get out of the situation when we first go together. king

27There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:46 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SuperDoug and Sapphire Gypsy...let me say this-I understand everything you said and it seems to be the the right thing to do. But shouldn't we wonder what will happen after class on Monday?

Chris: Hey, Cindy-I see you weren't in class on Friday.

Cindy: (Some cute excuse or reason, right?)

Chris: So how's English?

Cindy: (Hopefully this goes all into plan)

Chris: Well, Tuesday (tomorrow) through Wednesday, I have 2 hours free after my first class, Humanities ends at 9:30. On Mondays and Thursdays because of my private guitar lessons, I'll have a free hour and a half. Maybe we can meet up in the library or computer lab. (or the bookstore hall which would be perfect since it has that cafe and a lot of areas to study but we'll need to be somewhere that has computers since she'll need to type it out.

Cindy: (Hopefully this also goes into plan)

Alright, lets say we're planning a meet up and as we reach that moment we need to split, I ask for her number (or exchange?) so we can alert each other where we are? Sounds good? Then, when we finally meet, I'll ask, "Are you seeing anyone" and whatever she says, "Maybe next time if you don't mind, we can have some coffee at the cafe or breakfast?

I have to go now, but let me know about what you think of this idea.

28There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:33 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ Somebody stop me if I'm wrong here, but I'd say don't plan out a conversation. Just let it flow naturally.

29There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wait, are we script writing?
Chris: "Hey, Cindy, how was your weekend?"
Cindy: "Not bad. Kind of boring..."
Chris: (coyly whips it out while she's not aware) "Bummer, too bad nothing interesting happened..."
Cindy: (notices what's going on) "Oh my! Looks like this week's looking up."

Bam, now you make Jesus-babies.

You.
Are.
Welcome.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

30There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Jesus Babies FTMFW.

31There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude, you are overthinking this way too much. Just say, wanna go to a movie or have a cup of coffe?

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

32There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you try to script out a conversation when it doesn't go according to plan you're gonna panic.

Just go in with the plan that you're going to exchange numbers with the plans to set up a time to help her study and let that be enough. If you get more out of the conversation than great, if not be happy with what you get.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

33There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

No offense dude cause I dig what your trying to do here but I want you to start a thread once your knee deep in that poontang. Not a moment before. That's what I wanna read about.

34There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:51 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:^^^ Somebody stop me if I'm wrong here, but I'd say don't plan out a conversation. Just let it flow naturally.
No, you're dead on. Planning out an entire conversation is a waste because your planned answers all hinge on whether or not she responds the way you expect. When she doesn't, then you'll be stymied. Instead of all these elaborate pre-planned conversations, I'd repeat what everyone has been saying for months: just ask her out. If she's even mildly interested in dating then she's already made up her mind and "getting to know her" isn't going to change that.

Wait, are we script writing?
Chris: "Hey, Cindy, how was your weekend?"
Cindy: "Not bad. Kind of boring..."
Chris: (coyly whips it out while she's not aware) "Bummer, too bad nothing interesting happened..."
Cindy: (notices what's going on) "Oh my! Looks like this week's looking up."

Bam, now you make Jesus-babies.

You.
Are.
Welcome.
I'm totally stealing this the next time I meet a girl named Cindy.

No offense dude cause I dig what your trying to do here but I want you to start a thread once your knee deep in that poontang. Not a moment before. That's what I wanna read about.
Word.

35There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:02 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Alright-I won't plan any conversations. Just like the Speech and Communication book says, "It must keeping flowing" and planning will then start something awkward. Also, about the her absence on Friday-I'm pretty sure she either forgot that we attend for that one week or just didn't want to come...I didn't. From what happened between us on Thursday, it wouldn't make sense, would it? I think it was as sincere as can be. But anyway, I already know I need to ask her the question before Tuesday if she's seeing anyone. I might as well get it out of the way...

36There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't ask if she is seeing someone, just ask her out

37There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:56 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:Don't ask if she is seeing someone, just ask her out

That's it right there.

Stop reading a communications book! Jesus are you suffering from Aspergers that you are incapable of managing a conversation with a human being without guidance from some entity?

Did you ever think that it was a FRIDAY, maybe she had plans, maybe she had a doctors appointment, maybe she had a paper due in her English class she needed to finish. The point is it doesn't matter WHY she skipped class. Don't even bring it up. Just walk up to her and ask her for her number and see if she'd like to have coffee/dinner/lunch WHATEVER!

All this hemming and hawing around is doing you NO GOOD. You're only giving yourself all this time to psych yourself OUT of asking her out.

Don't care if she has a boyfriend just ASK HER OUT! If she has one she'll tell you.

Like I said, pulling the "If your boyfriend doesn't mind" line is gonna get you put into the "he wants to be friends" box, because anyone who's interested in her DOESN'T CARE if she's got a boyfriend or not, maybe she does, maybe they're unhappy, maybe she's just waiting for something better to come along, or MAYBE by leading with that you're offering her a perfect opportunity to turn you down without having to actually say no.

DO NOT DO THIS!

If you can't grow the balls enough to ask this girl out then you don't deserve her. Sad

38There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think I am in love with sapphire, wanna go out?

See how easy that was?

39There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm flattered, but I'm basically married.

See easy peasy. Very Happy

40There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Married? Bummer, next.

See, you just go on to the next one. Asking out girls is like submitting writing samples to publishers, there will be lots of no, sorry. Eventually you will get a yes, you just have to ask all the ones you have an intrest in.

41There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:36 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I like to call it "casting a wide net". Eventually, it just might work, and she could end up being THE ONE.

42There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I cast a wide net when I whip it out

Nah, not really, sounded funny though

43There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:Don't care if she has a boyfriend just ASK HER OUT! If she has one she'll tell you.

Like I said, pulling the "If your boyfriend doesn't mind" line is gonna get you put into the "he wants to be friends" box, because anyone who's interested in her DOESN'T CARE if she's got a boyfriend or not, maybe she does, maybe they're unhappy, maybe she's just waiting for something better to come along, or MAYBE by leading with that you're offering her a perfect opportunity to turn you down without having to actually say no.

DO NOT DO THIS!

If you can't grow the balls enough to ask this girl out then you don't deserve her. Sad
Sapph speaks words of wisdom.

Go after her like you don't know anything about her (because you fucking DON'T). When you assume you make an ass out of you and... well, you in this case. She could be single, or hate her current boyfriend, for all you know. If she is in a bad relationship that she's been trying to get out of, sometimes that little extra confidence of knowing that someone else likes her will prompt her to finally make a decision. Until there's a ring on it, she is FAIR GAME as far as you're concerned.

Oh yeah, and check for a ring. You don't wanna be that guy. shake my head

http://likeitderby.com

44There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Captain Painway wrote:
Oh yeah, and check for a ring. You don't wanna be that guy. shake my head

I've only recently been taught to look for a ring. Jose is a creep with that. He looks to the feet first, then the ring finger.

I would also advise, if you like it, then you better put a ring on it.

45There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:Until there's a ring on it, she is FAIR GAME as far as you're concerned.
And even then sometimes there are extenuating circumstances.

46There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sometimes married women are not always happy or on the verge of divorce. Sometimes, not all the time. Whip it out and find out.

47There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whipping it out really is the universal answer to everything.

Last year I had some tax problems so I whipped it out. Now I live in a money bin and I have daily sexual romps on top of the cash with beautiful women.

48There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:00 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

I got arrested for trying to burn down the zoo once, arresting officer was female, I whipped it out, next thing ya know, we're making love while the reptile cage explodes. Magic.

49There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

(Awaits CTP's "Knee Deep In Poontang" thread)

50There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I used to do what I wanted, when I wanted to, and spent my money freely, and without care. Then I whipped it out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum