Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's ANOTHER Girl...

+30
Bigtymin504
supervenom
colossus1979
dpool666
Airwolf
Rath99
Paroxysm
Ric Magnum
Demonweasel
pink*lantern
DickGrayson007
Denim
Silent K
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Gojiratoho
goatt
BigSoupCan
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Spaced4SimonPegg
Captain Painway
riv1
Sapphire Gypsy
Thundermatts
Joshua
comicgeekelly
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
Debaser77
ChrisToPhenom
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:42 pm

pink*lantern

pink*lantern
Pirate
Pirate

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Chris: Professor, I have a question.

Professor: Sure, go ahead.

I explained the story and it happens to be that the girl who dropped was someone else I had no idea was.

Professor: Hahaha! No, you're fine.

He kept my secret but..

Shocked Does anyone else find this scenario totally inappropriate and AWKWARD??!

52There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:49 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^^ now that you mention it, that does seem kinda weird.

53There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

goatt wrote:I got arrested for trying to burn down the zoo once, arresting officer was female, I whipped it out, next thing ya know, we're making love while the reptile cage explodes. Magic.
It's a fucking miracle.

54There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Sometimes the ring is a ruse.

55There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:56 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Joshua wrote:Whipping it out really is the universal answer to everything.

Last year I had some tax problems so I whipped it out. Now I live in a money bin and I have daily sexual romps on top of the cash with beautiful women.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

56There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wouldn't it make for an unexpected twist if she did not show up Friday because she was up all night with the professor. Extra credit indeed. Welcome to whip it out 101

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

57There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:Wouldn't it make for an unexpected twist if she did not show up Friday because she was up all night with the professor. Extra credit indeed. Welcome to whip it out 101
That would certainly explain the professor's laughter.

58There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Sometimes the ring is a ruse.
Sometimes I wonder if your brain is stuck in a recursive GOTO loop. tongue

Denim wrote:Wouldn't it make for an unexpected twist if she did not show up Friday because she was up all night with the professor. Extra credit indeed. Welcome to whip it out 101
Easiest "A" EVER! thumbs up

http://likeitderby.com

59There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:37 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

IF she has a ring, ask her what lantern corp she is associated with.

60There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:54 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Sometimes the ring is a ruse.

There is some truth to this. I got hit on all the time when I worked at Fred's of Hollywood. So I took to wearing a HUGE face engagement ring. Whenever some perv would say "My girlfriend is about your size, could you try this on for me." I'd simply hold up the huge fake diamond and say "I don't think my fiance would approve."

It always worked and they didn't attempt their pervyness on any of my co-workers.

I'm all for the easiest A ever. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

61There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:40 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I find this thread amusing and horrifying all at the same time. Everyone involved gets an easy A from me. Smile

http://www.demonweasel.com

62There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:16 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

I can almost guarantee that if this girl saw this thread, the "relationship" would end. Why are you even wasting your time asking people on the internet about this shit? Go out and attempt to get what you want and stop talking about it. shake my head Too harsh?

63There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:21 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enter class and she she waves at me and I wave back. I get my assignment out of my folder and as I pass her, she puts her hand on my arm to ask if I was free after class. I tell her I have some time before getting ready for work. She waits for me after class and we head to the library to print up her rough draft. As I wait, I slip a gum in my mouth and when she gets back, she ask if I wanted to go over it inside or outside. I chose an open bench outside and while I read, she puts a gum in her mouth. We sit down and she's sitting close to me and touching my knee and back as I edit her paper.

We spend at least 30 minutes on it and she thanks me for the help and that she'll edit it again for tomorrow for me to see. She mentions she didn't give me her number and we both exchange. We walk and I ask, "I wanted to ask you something..." "Sure, what is it?" "Do you want to go out?" "Tonight?" (come to find out while I work weekly, she works on weekends) "Well, I have a really busy schedule at UPS" "Well, contact me so we can make a date" "Alright"

She asked where I parked and I said I lived close and I don't have a car available at the moment. She offered me a ride in her mom's huge SUV. She said if I need a ride anytime, just ask because it hot. She's 24, leaves with her family and works at a restaurant bar and I have to say, I couldn't believe what was going on. She f-cking likes me and I don't care what people think or how they look.

So yeah, I can't believe it but I did it guys...I f-cking asked her out and she said yes. And she's a 10. Anyway, I sorry for putting you through all my whining, PoP!. But I'm happy to actually post some good news here. I did it. neutral

Holy sh-t. Good things come to those who...wait? Wow. By the way, I was almost cock-blocked on our way from class. "Alright, man..." "Oh, my bad-this your girl?" She giggles and says "No". He's on his way and we're on a trail on ourselves.

64There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:27 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

HIGH MOTHERFUCKING FIVE!

Happy for you man.

65There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

And you didn't even have to whip it out. Well done!

66There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Congrats man! See fortune favors the bold.

I'm glad things worked out for you.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

67There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Cool_story_bro

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

68There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good for you!! seize the carp!!

Last edited by Rath99 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thanks Goji...Next time you are sleeping with the dog)

69There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Carpe carp! Laughing

Also, it's seize....unless you want to stop the fish

70There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Now you have her number, so you can send her dick pics!

But, really, well done. *applause*

http://likeitderby.com

71There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

fuck yeah howly shit fuck yeah! yo go sexy plaiiiiboiiii!

u did good man - way proud of u !

72There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

DON'T FUCK IT UP!

73There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good for you, man. Asking girls out isn't nearly as hard as people tend to make it out to be. The more you do it, the easier it gets. Gratz. Smile

That said, this?
I enter class and she she waves at me and I wave back. I get my assignment out of my folder and as I pass her, she puts her hand on my arm to ask if I was free after class. I tell her I have some time before getting ready for work. She waits for me after class and we head to the library to print up her rough draft. As I wait, I slip a gum in my mouth and when she gets back, she ask if I wanted to go over it inside or outside. I chose an open bench outside and while I read, she puts a gum in her mouth. We sit down and she's sitting close to me and touching my knee and back as I edit her paper.
Is fucking creepy. You may want to stop giving the internet play-by-plays of what this girl does. I doubt she would appreciate it.

Silent K wrote:DON'T FUCK IT UP!
This.

Also, whip it out.

74There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Agreed...the meticulous nature with which you recount your encounters with this girl border on creepy...

...and that's coming from a dude that aggressively stalked a random fangirl via the internet/PoP!cast.

75There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 3 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:04 pm

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Haha, I beat you Chris, I beat you and she likes me more and we've been going out for 2 months on and continuing now.

Anyway, Congrats!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum