Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's ANOTHER Girl...

+30
Bigtymin504
supervenom
colossus1979
dpool666
Airwolf
Rath99
Paroxysm
Ric Magnum
Demonweasel
pink*lantern
DickGrayson007
Denim
Silent K
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Gojiratoho
goatt
BigSoupCan
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Spaced4SimonPegg
Captain Painway
riv1
Sapphire Gypsy
Thundermatts
Joshua
comicgeekelly
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
Debaser77
ChrisToPhenom
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:02 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Obviously, you should have a fourteen page agenda for the date. Complete with what places you'll go to, the floor plan of said places, talking points, and pre written answers to her questions. If she doesn't ask the right questions, fuck her. You don't need to go out with some chick who doesn't take this shit seriously.

102There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:21 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OK, I think what we need to do is shadow his date, while he has an earpiece in. We'll feed him lines about what to say.

Date: "So what do you like to do for fun?"
Chris: "Umm...hold...umm....internet...wait, wait, what the hell are you doing give me the microphone tell him to touch her boob stop it..."
Date: "Are you ok?"
Chris: "I...umm....this isn't how I scripted it."
Date: "You scripted this? Is that a hearing aid?"
Chris: "Ummmm....whip it out?"

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

103There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Obviously, you should have a fourteen page agenda for the date. Complete with what places you'll go to, the floor plan of said places, talking points, and pre written answers to her questions. If she doesn't ask the right questions, fuck her. You don't need to go out with some chick who doesn't take this shit seriously.
Heytherejeffro wrote:OK, I think what we need to do is shadow his date, while he has an earpiece in. We'll feed him lines about what to say.

Date: "So what do you like to do for fun?"
Chris: "Umm...hold...umm....internet...wait, wait, what the hell are you doing give me the microphone tell him to touch her boob stop it..."
Date: "Are you ok?"
Chris: "I...umm....this isn't how I scripted it."
Date: "You scripted this? Is that a hearing aid?"
Chris: "Ummmm....whip it out?"
hug

104There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:41 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

dudes just drop it already, now it's just childish. shake my head

105There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't have a response prepared. hmm

106There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:27 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and it's just friendly teasing. I for one, only make fun of people i like. So there.

107There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:52 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I don't have a response prepared. hmm

Laughing

108There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:23 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you know, if i didn't like you all, i'd be forced to shake you by the face. hell who am i kidding, i do that to people i DO like. Wink

109There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm going to say that, in this instance, it's gotten a little out of hand.

My most recent script was meant to be harmless and funny (you'll notice I didn't so much attack him as make a funny situation) but yes, I can see how bad that can get.

I feel like maybe I whipped it out and beat a horse to death with it, then beat the dead horse, then beat off on the dead horse.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

110There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:47 pm

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Is that an appology? LOL

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

111There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

are you improvising Jeff? My script left out the beat off on the dead horse line.

Last edited by Thundermatts on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

112There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Improvising, too.

113There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Also, Jeff's right. PLEASE reign it in.

"I'm calling you a fat lazy piece of shit who'll never amount to anything, T-Matts, because I like you" doesn't really fly. You guys have made jokes. We've let it slide, but now you're punching glue and dog food, and it's time to stop.

114There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wow - what did i just read up there! ha!

fuck the scripts! just go with ur gut instincts or whip it out! talk is cheap - actions are louder than words! or something like that

*humps thread

115There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nothing here has been mean. Seriously the joke is over, but your example relates in no way. Well maybe when Josh and Chris were getting into it, I wasn;t really paying attention, but teasing about the whole scripting discussions things isn't saying "hey chris, you're a douche. lol. Just kidding, we're besties."

But yeah, I'm too amused by liblr to keep making the same joke now anyways.

116There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I agree. Fun's fun, but it's time to...

There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Simmerdownnow

SIMMAH!!!

117There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:34 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:
I feel like maybe I whipped it out and beat a horse to death with it, then beat the dead horse, then beat off on the dead horse.

Thanks for the mental image. Very Happy

118There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:23 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

animal necrophilia.....you sir have won.

119There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Nothing here has been mean. Seriously the joke is over, but your example relates in no way. Well maybe when Josh and Chris were getting into it, I wasn;t really paying attention, but teasing about the whole scripting discussions things isn't saying "hey chris, you're a douche. lol. Just kidding, we're besties."
I don't recall when I ever "got into it". I do remember when I made a harmless, but possibly misinterpreted, remark and was told, in so many words, that I better watch my back (which I'm assuming was a joke, because I laughed when I read it).

120There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:04 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh I don't think he was kidding.

Seriously tho. He hasn't been on here for a while. OH MY GOD HE'S IN YOUR HOUSE! GET OUT! LEAVE THE CHILDREN!

121There's ANOTHER Girl... - Page 5 Empty Re: There's ANOTHER Girl... Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:24 am

Ninja
Ninja

lame

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum