Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey! HEY! Why don't you ask a girl instead?!?!

+48
kidspider2099
burntoffering08
prescribeddrone
Spazzy
Sapphire Gypsy
THALASTDRAGON
Harry Wang
LordD3r3k
Que
Toothgrinder
CherriesJubilee
Thundermatts
Ric Magnum
JessJupiter
darth__frodo
dmahoney
Heytherejeffro
Spaced4SimonPegg
SexyToaster
ChrisToPhenom
blue halo
Administrator
superdoug
Spider_Fan14
Rath99
The Ignored One
Esbat
potatojoe
Foxy
Metal Misfit
Hannibal king
FroZen
supervenom
shining knight
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
gangsternerd
Sci-Fi
Chi-Town Spidey
Splitty
BlueMaxx
Silent K
Joshua
Mnemosis
Tripper McGee
Astro13Zombie
Gojiratoho
Ska
52 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:
you've been up to canada? when and what part of canada? and what's the "hmm" for?

I've been numerous times. Montreal LOTS of times, Toronto twice, Quebec two or three times, Nova Scotia twice, Gaspe once.

And as for the "hmm"...

Hey! HEY! Why don't you ask a girl instead?!?! - Page 20 20090725221234!Larfleeze01
Laughing Laughing
cool, anywhere specific in NS?

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

We took the ferry from Bar Harbor to Yarmouth, then drove the entire way along the coast up to the bridge out to PEI, drove out, drove back, and then cut more or less straight back down to the states. Halifax amazed me and I'd love to go back as we were only able to pass through.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

AAAAAND, that's why you don't have a girlfriend.
Thanks for bringing that up on the anniversary of breaking up with my last one.

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Dude, no worries. Do you really want a girl that wants to go to the Olive Garden?

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

HA!

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Dude, no worries. Do you really want a girl that wants to go to the Olive Garden?
Exactly. Plus, Ska is weird. Every guy knows that Red Lobster is the hook, line and sinker. Laughing

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:

PPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT, I'll bet she wasn't any good for you. I'll bet she loved Olive Garden with the fiery passion of a thousand fluorescent light bulbs!!!!! And I'll bet her hair was dry and frizzy, unlike yours. lol!

*kick* You'll find some girl that's a crazy Disney freak like you are one of these days. You worry too much. tongue

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Exactly. Plus, Ska is weird. Every guy knows that Red Lobster is the hook, line and sinker. Laughing

CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS!!!! *FOAMS AT THE MOUTH*

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ yes See. Cheddar biscuits.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Every guy knows that Red Lobster is the hook, line and sinker. Laughing
Their biscuits are delicious, but they're like the Olive Garden of seafood. tongue

You worry too much.
I'm not worried (being single saves loads of money, it's like switching to Geico), it was just the timing of the comment that stung. I've since slept on it and I was just being overly-sensitive last night.

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was so pissed that the nearest Red Lobster was like, 2 hours away. Then I went to Red Lobster. Those biscuits were amazing. The rest...well I'll just say I wept... The commercials make it look so good, too.

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DENNY'S FTW Laughing

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

BlueMaxx wrote:

We don't have a lot of racists in New England, so pretty much the only time you see a lynching is when one of our own eats at a Red Lobster.

Heytherejeffro wrote:I was so pissed that the nearest Red Lobster was like, 2 hours away. Then I went to Red Lobster. Those biscuits were amazing. The rest...well I'll just say I wept... The commercials make it look so good, too.

::gets the rope::

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:

We don't have a lot of racists in New England, so pretty much the only time you see a lynching is when one of our own eats at a Red Lobster.

Heytherejeffro wrote:I was so pissed that the nearest Red Lobster was like, 2 hours away. Then I went to Red Lobster. Those biscuits were amazing. The rest...well I'll just say I wept... The commercials make it look so good, too.

::gets the rope::
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(I think it's in Wallingford, CT)

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Laughing What's with the hate for Red Lobster. Given, I was half-kidding, but it isn't as bad as Olive Garden. But ya, totally get living on the New England coast and scoffing at Red Lobster.

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

Biscuits are the way into most girl's pants/hearts. That and the salads at Olive Garden. Deliciouso! Smile

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

JessJupiter wrote:Biscuits are the way into most girl's pants/hearts. That and the salads at Olive Garden. Deliciouso! Smile

See, all ya'll Darden Restaurant haters! While not the pinnacle of fine dining, restaurants like Red Lobster and Olive Garden are still restaurants at their core. I know if I was a lady, I'd appreciate a boy taking me to either.

I might even give him some hand action under the table.

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

Silent K wrote:
JessJupiter wrote:Biscuits are the way into most girl's pants/hearts. That and the salads at Olive Garden. Deliciouso! Smile

See, all ya'll Darden Restaurant haters! While not the pinnacle of fine dining, restaurants like Red Lobster and Olive Garden are still restaurants at their core. I know if I was a lady, I'd appreciate a boy taking me to either.

I might even give him some hand action under the table.

I've got that 'feed me and I'm yours.' mentality. Haha.

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Two words: Fridge Erator. Wink You want me.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

JessJupiter wrote:

I've got that 'feed me and I'm yours.' mentality. Haha.

I have no idea what that's like.

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
I have no idea what that's like.
That's because there's a "Don't Feed the Animals" policy with you, K.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the fuck is a red lobster?

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Hey! HEY! Why don't you ask a girl instead?!?! - Page 20 0116redlobster

It's for the seafood lover in you. If said seafood lover has never had actual seafood.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Pfff...it's good. Bit overpriced...'specially nowadays, and with everyone tightening their pockets...and you have to tip or apparently you'll get sued nowadays. Rolling Eyes

You know what? Forget Red Lobster. Although it still better than Long John Silver's or Captain D's, I must say.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum