Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey! HEY! Why don't you ask a girl instead?!?!

+48
kidspider2099
burntoffering08
prescribeddrone
Spazzy
Sapphire Gypsy
THALASTDRAGON
Harry Wang
LordD3r3k
Que
Toothgrinder
CherriesJubilee
Thundermatts
Ric Magnum
JessJupiter
darth__frodo
dmahoney
Heytherejeffro
Spaced4SimonPegg
SexyToaster
ChrisToPhenom
blue halo
Administrator
superdoug
Spider_Fan14
Rath99
The Ignored One
Esbat
potatojoe
Foxy
Metal Misfit
Hannibal king
FroZen
supervenom
shining knight
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
gangsternerd
Sci-Fi
Chi-Town Spidey
Splitty
BlueMaxx
Silent K
Joshua
Mnemosis
Tripper McGee
Astro13Zombie
Gojiratoho
Ska
52 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Splitty wrote:errrrr.....-------^ that one I cannot help you with.
It's so rare that I take on the sheer annoyance of dating, and usually it's not regular type people anyway, so I couldn't even begin to give advice on that. shake my head

Alright, hypothetically, say you've been talking to some dude on the internet for a while, and he's super cool. Then you meet him in a big group at some sort of comic convention, you get to hang out in person, and despite the fact that he sweats profusely, is adorably nervous, and has a few extra (hundred) lbs, you're totally digging on him, and he you. How would you want this entirely imaginary and theoretical dude to take it to the next step?

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Splitty wrote:errrrr.....-------^ that one I cannot help you with.
It's so rare that I take on the sheer annoyance of dating, and usually it's not regular type people anyway, so I couldn't even begin to give advice on that. shake my head

Alright, hypothetically, say you've been talking to some dude on the internet for a while, and he's super cool. Then you meet him in a big group at some sort of comic convention, you get to hang out in person, and despite the fact that he sweats profusely, is adorably nervous, and has a few extra (hundred) lbs, you're totally digging on him, and he you. How would you want this entirely imaginary and theoretical dude to take it to the next step?
I'd go sit on his lap.

Oh what would he do?! Well, I wouldn't want him to sit on my lap.

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Silent K wrote:

A hockey game. They're cold, and there's alcohol.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Splitty wrote:
I'd go sit on his lap.

Oh what would he do?! Well, I wouldn't want him to sit on my lap.

Laughing

Yeah...this doesn't help. If she's sitting in his lap...that's pretty clear. blush

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
lol!

I have trouble by being completely oblivious to a girl's flirts.

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Splitty wrote:Sorry, don't want to step all over Ska's territory, but I'd like to add a couple more indicators, if you'll all let me (whom'I kidding, I'm doing it anyways). unsure

Joshua wrote:For some of us more oblivious guys, how does one tell the difference between a girl who is into you and one who is just friendly?
Girls usually fall in three categories (I think), when around a guy she likes:
1. 'confident enough to interact like friendly equal and hope he takes the hint' (that's a tough one to identify)
2. 'flirty with everyone but I really like this guy' (she'll end up making the move if you don't)
3. 'too shy flustered clam-up around him' type (look for blushing and sideways peeking)

1. For regular confident girls, an indicator that she's just being friendly is the joking will just be regular type jokey, and the conversations straight forward. But if she's into you, you'll maybe occasionally hear romantic or sexual tinged flirty joking, touching poking or swatting, and keep your ears tuned for her dropping facts that she's got no boyfriend, or wants to go someplace but doesn't have anyone to go with. If she normally doesn't flirt with other guys, then there you go (and even with the confident girls, some physical indicators of #3 below will apply too).

I would say the flavored jokes you wouldn't share with another guy, but on this board......... neutral

2. That is unless she's the kinda girl who sexually flirts with everyone, but then she'd probably be forward enough to let you know straight on if you don't take the bait soon enough.

3. And for the more shy type (where most girls fall), if she's too shy to talk or joke much with you, you'll see her with her head turned away, lowered down, and looking at you occasionally sideways-eyed (often when you're facing away from her, so do some quick spins to catch her!). She might also suddenly stand very stiff and still when you're in the room. Also she may do the head-down-eyes-up move when you talk to her, with a 'shuck gee' type response, and maybe blush. If she's just being friendly, she'll have a tendency to look at you straight on always. Crushies often equal 'can't sustain eye contact for long'.

So if you catch her doing the 'head lowered away eyes peeking at you' move, you're golden.
So get your ninja reflexes on!
ninja

Go get your own thread, hooch. No hijacking, this one's mine. :x *cat claws at you*

Mnemosis wrote:
Now if only I could teach her to like cous cous...
I hate that reject cousin of rice.

Silent K wrote:
Well, hypothetically, would the girl be within the same state as said dude or would it be a long distance thing? The next step would be to decide to what degree they liked each other, and how much they were willing to work to make it work if it was long distance. It's not for everybody, but for those who deal with it they can find they're happier than being with somebody that would be living in their area code. Wink Wink Wink Now, if the girl lived within driving distance of said guy and does like said guy, why the hell sweat over it? Dating is supposed to be fun, you're supposed to enjoy just spending time together. Nobody said it has to start out serious, it usually develops into that. I think she would appreciate a more lighthearted approach. If the guy is all gung-ho about calling it a "relationship" from the get go, it's possible it could scare her off/be smothering/etc, which could make it blow up in the guy's face.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ska wrote:
Silent K wrote:
Well, hypothetically, would the girl be within the same state as said dude or would it be a long distance thing? The next step would be to decide to what degree they liked each other, and how much they were willing to work to make it work if it was long distance. It's not for everybody, but for those who deal with it they can find they're happier than being with somebody that would be living in their area code. Wink Wink Wink Now, if the girl lived within driving distance of said guy and does like said guy, why the hell sweat over it? Dating is supposed to be fun, you're supposed to enjoy just spending time together. Nobody said it has to start out serious, it usually develops into that. I think she would appreciate a more lighthearted approach. If the guy is all gung-ho about calling it a "relationship" from the get go, it's possible it could scare her off/be smothering/etc, which could make it blow up in the guy's face.

Read: When it comes to some guys, less is more. Wink

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Ska wrote:Go get your own thread, hooch. No hijacking, this one's mine. :x *cat claws at you*
Yeah, don't appreciate being called 'hooch' in any way, shape, or form, thanks.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Ska wrote:

I get you, but I'm talking more about how it gets to the dating/relationship stage. How does it go from flirting to digging eachother, to in most cases, the dude making some sort of move forward....and WHAT is that move?

Splitty wrote:
Yeah, don't appreciate being called 'hooch' in any way, shape, or form, thanks.

Not to discount your dislike for that particular name, but I just have to mention that "hooch" is one of Ska's favorite word that she calls most, in a playful manner. I'm sure she meant nothing spiteful behind it.

Okay? I love you

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
I get you, but I'm talking more about how it gets to the dating/relationship stage. How does it go from flirting to digging eachother, to in most cases, the dude making some sort of move forward....and WHAT is that move?
I wouldn't say it is a move. When you feel you've built up a decent amount of mutuality with someone, make plans to do stuff. Then build on the said mutuality more. Kind of vague, but that's what popped in my noggin.

Sorry, Ska. Don't claw me. Sad I know...I'm a hooch. Sleep Laughing

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Silent K wrote:
Ska wrote:

Er... ya. Ya just, talk, and do stuff. Treat it like a friendship. Just keep your eyes open for signs that she wants it to be more.

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've always wondered about... How come most fangirls fall for artists? I mean, there are some decent, good looking, good hearted fanboys out there that will treat them with utter most respect, but they fall for artists (some who are dicks btw)

I never got that. I'm sure it could work the other way around, but just asking cause I've seen it a couple of dozen times.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:
Er... ya. Ya just, talk, and do stuff. Treat it like a friendship. Just keep your eyes open for signs that she wants it to be more.

Yeah...but you're not getting me. What is that next step?

Plus, I have no problem treating relationships with women like a friendship. Been doing that for the better part of 28 years. Laughing

I guess when the situation occurs, it'll just come to me. I'll probably say something funny, clumsy, or both, while mopping my brow, and I'm in there like swimwear. Wink

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Confidence ftw.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Confidence ftw.

Too true. Just ask Leilene.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Too true. Just ask Leilene.
:huh Over my head, I think.

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Splitty wrote:Sorry, don't want to step all over Ska's territory, but I'd like to add a couple more indicators, if you'll all let me (whom'I kidding, I'm doing it anyways). unsure

Joshua wrote:For some of us more oblivious guys, how does one tell the difference between a girl who is into you and one who is just friendly?
Girls usually fall in three categories (I think), when around a guy she likes:
1. 'confident enough to interact like friendly equal and hope he takes the hint' (that's a tough one to identify)
2. 'flirty with everyone but I really like this guy' (she'll end up making the move if you don't)
3. 'too shy flustered clam-up around him' type (look for blushing and sideways peeking)

1. For regular confident girls, an indicator that she's just being friendly is the joking will just be regular type jokey, and the conversations straight forward. But if she's into you, you'll maybe occasionally hear romantic or sexual tinged flirty joking, touching poking or swatting, and keep your ears tuned for her dropping facts that she's got no boyfriend, or wants to go someplace but doesn't have anyone to go with. If she normally doesn't flirt with other guys, then there you go (and even with the confident girls, some physical indicators of #3 below will apply too).

I would say the flavored jokes you wouldn't share with another guy, but on this board......... neutral

2. That is unless she's the kinda girl who sexually flirts with everyone, but then she'd probably be forward enough to let you know straight on if you don't take the bait soon enough.

3. And for the more shy type (where most girls fall), if she's too shy to talk or joke much with you, you'll see her with her head turned away, lowered down, and looking at you occasionally sideways-eyed (often when you're facing away from her, so do some quick spins to catch her!). She might also suddenly stand very stiff and still when you're in the room. Also she may do the head-down-eyes-up move when you talk to her, with a 'shuck gee' type response, and maybe blush. If she's just being friendly, she'll have a tendency to look at you straight on always. Crushies often equal 'can't sustain eye contact for long'.

So if you catch her doing the 'head lowered away eyes peeking at you' move, you're golden.
So get your ninja reflexes on!
ninja

My question refers to what I have in bold. Would uhh any of that apply still if she is married and yet still touches you in some form or says sexual related things?

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Sci-Fi wrote: My question refers to what I have in bold. Would uhh any of that apply still if she is married and yet still touches you in some form or says sexual related things?
Hooches cannot reply! shake my head

But who whe fuck cares if she's into you if she's married? She's Married!
BAD!!

Now everybody stop quoting my advice post.

Last edited by Splitty on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sci-Fi wrote:
My question refers to what I have in bold. Would uhh any of that apply still if she is married and yet still touches you in some form or says sexual related things?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

What brand cologne/after-shave do ladies enjoy?

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Splitty wrote:
Sci-Fi wrote: My question refers to what I have in bold. Would uhh any of that apply still if she is married and yet still touches you in some form or says sexual related things?
Hooches cannot reply! shake my head

But who whe fuck cares if she's into you if she's married? She's Married!
BAD!!

Now everybody stop quoting my advice post.

Lmao! No worries, I know better then to try anything.

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

Silent K wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:

Yeah...but you're not getting me. What is that next step?

Plus, I have no problem treating relationships with women like a friendship. Been doing that for the better part of 28 years. Laughing

I guess when the situation occurs, it'll just come to me. I'll probably say something funny, clumsy, or both, while mopping my brow, and I'm in there like swimwear.

NO!!!!!! #1 mistake guys make ,that always get stuck in the friend zone.
Do you want to date this chick or do you want to hear about her dates?
I repeat if you want to be more then friends,act that way.
If you are past the point of ,okay we dig each other now what?
This is were you let your confidence shine,take the lead and make something happen as a date .You have to test the waters to see how comfortable she is with you.
Since you two have been in a lot of group things,let it be known to her "hey I would like to hang out,but with just us you know?"
She should catch your drift.If not explain how you feel,like"your just hella fun to be around" or whatever to compliment her by telling her the way you feel.This is when you go for moves to see how much she trust you, try some holding hands and eventually maybe a kiss or two.Pursues these with caution!It is almost like a fun game of chicken.
if you go for a kiss or hand holding and she denies you,hey no harm no foul.This does not mean she isn't into you ,just maybe she is not up to your pace yet.
Remember to not be pushy some girls move very slow ,some move fast,SO DO NOT THINK SHE IS A SLUT IF SHE MOVES FAST!enless you have proof of her being the neighbor hood bike,she might be moving fast because she really likes you and feels comfortable

Remember if you are picking up wrong signals ,it is ok.We are guys we are dumb and sometimes look into things to much.Trust me,I have prob had a million girls throw me a cute smile and i think"oh she wants me",ask her for the number and i could not have been any m ore wrong.The whole thing is to put yourself out there "no risk,no reward"
and like others said your not going to lose anything
First step hands in pants
Second step find your balls
third step go for it
your the man,one of a kind Wink

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

^ This.

...is why he's asking girls. The friends route works. Well. The ones you end up being "stuck" friends with are the ones who never would've let it go any further, anyways.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:Would you be my girlfriend?

Yes, and Tenime can take the picture this time. Wink

lmao

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:What brand cologne/after-shave do ladies enjoy?

AXE, you dumbshit!! Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum