Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey! HEY! Why don't you ask a girl instead?!?!

+48
kidspider2099
burntoffering08
prescribeddrone
Spazzy
Sapphire Gypsy
THALASTDRAGON
Harry Wang
LordD3r3k
Que
Toothgrinder
CherriesJubilee
Thundermatts
Ric Magnum
JessJupiter
darth__frodo
dmahoney
Heytherejeffro
Spaced4SimonPegg
SexyToaster
ChrisToPhenom
blue halo
Administrator
superdoug
Spider_Fan14
Rath99
The Ignored One
Esbat
potatojoe
Foxy
Metal Misfit
Hannibal king
FroZen
supervenom
shining knight
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
gangsternerd
Sci-Fi
Chi-Town Spidey
Splitty
BlueMaxx
Silent K
Joshua
Mnemosis
Tripper McGee
Astro13Zombie
Gojiratoho
Ska
52 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

It's true.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What brand cologne/after-shave do ladies enjoy?

I'm having serious billie piper flashbacks here

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

nah disagree
you try to date a girl as a friend first
things get way to complicated

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:
Silent K wrote:What brand cologne/after-shave do ladies enjoy?

AXE, you dumbshit!! Very Happy
+ a million

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:I've always wondered about... How come most fangirls fall for artists? I mean, there are some decent, good looking, good hearted fanboys out there that will treat them with utter most respect, but they fall for artists (some who are dicks btw)

I never got that. I'm sure it could work the other way around, but just asking cause I've seen it a couple of dozen times.

It's the celeb-factor.

It wouldn't matter if I drew better than Campbell (which I never will, but still). He'll always get more tail, because he gets paid to draw, and more people than just his family & friends know who he is.

Which is fucking retarded, considering I wouldn't date some nasty, ugly girl, "just because she's famous". Ugly's ugly. Mistreatment is mistreatment. It's sad that star-struck-ness blinds people to these things.

Rolling Eyes

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:
Silent K wrote:What brand cologne/after-shave do ladies enjoy?

AXE, you dumbshit!! Very Happy

Mnemosis wrote:It's true.

SERIOUSLY!! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THE COMMERCIALS?!?? Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's not fame so much as talent and it's not just limited to girls, it's all people. While it's not a deciding factor, I'd be a liar if I said that someone being talented at something isn't a turn-on.

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How do you not go all psycho on a person when you really like him/her?

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:It's not fame so much as talent and it's not just limited to girls, it's all people. While it's not a deciding factor, I'd be a liar if I said that someone being talented at something isn't a turn-on.

But if I'm physically revulsed by someone, I don't care if they seem like my soulmate - why would I want to be more than friends with them?

Granted, most guys will fuck anything that breathes, but to see a completely hideous-by-anyone's-standards guy get the attention of beautiful girls he's a complete asshole douche-bag to - just because he's famous or talented or both - makes no goddamned sense.

Not that human beings ever make any sense... Rolling Eyes

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
Joshua wrote:It's not fame so much as talent and it's not just limited to girls, it's all people. While it's not a deciding factor, I'd be a liar if I said that someone being talented at something isn't a turn-on.

But if I'm physically revulsed by someone, I don't care if they seem like my soulmate - why would I want to be more than friends with them?

Because, dude, pussy ain't got no face. Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:But if I'm physically revulsed by someone, I don't care if they seem like my soulmate - why would I want to be more than friends with them?

Because, dude, pussy ain't got no face. Laughing

Laughing Like I said...

Rolling Eyes

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:

Granted, most guys will fuck anything that breathes, but to see a completely hideous-by-anyone's-standards guy get the attention of beautiful girls he's a complete asshole douche-bag to - just because he's famous or talented or both - makes no goddamned sense.

I could be wrong, but I have never known anyone personally who was into someone talented that was "hideous-by-anyone's-standards".

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I could be wrong, but I have never known anyone personally who was into someone talented that was "hideous-by-anyone's-standards".

*waits for Pete's response*

Laughing

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
I could be wrong, but I have never known anyone personally who was into someone talented that was "hideous-by-anyone's-standards".

Hey! HEY! Why don't you ask a girl instead?!?! - Page 3 Swh1

Dude cheated on his wife with his nurse in '06, and I can't find the article anymore but I'm pretty sure I remember reading he then cheated on his mistress with another woman.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...of course there are exception to the rule.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DAmn....can't find the Family Guy clip of the paraplegic couple in bed. Sad

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:

TENIME_art wrote:
Joshua wrote:I could be wrong, but I have never known anyone personally who was into someone talented that was "hideous-by-anyone's-standards".

*waits for Pete's response*

Laughing

I know of 4, possibly 5 instances. All ended up the same way to, broken hearted or worse. What kills me is that they actually MOVE to where they live! Like out of state!! For what, only for it to end up in disaster?! All because of "Oh he can do this and I can be a part of that.." Rolling Eyes

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:
I know of 4, possibly 5 instances. All ended up the same way to, broken hearted or worse. What kills me is that they actually MOVE to where they live! Like out of state!! For what, only for it to end up in disaster?! All because of "Oh he can do this and I can be a part of that.." Rolling Eyes
Talent is sexy. I'm not normally prone to be into heavy chicks, but I would murder babies for a crack at Gail Simone. srsly.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

TENIME_art wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:I've always wondered about... How come most fangirls fall for artists? I mean, there are some decent, good looking, good hearted fanboys out there that will treat them with utter most respect, but they fall for artists (some who are dicks btw)

I never got that. I'm sure it could work the other way around, but just asking cause I've seen it a couple of dozen times.

It's the celeb-factor.

It wouldn't matter if I drew better than Campbell (which I never will, but still). He'll always get more tail, because he gets paid to draw, and more people than just his family & friends know who he is.

Which is fucking retarded, considering I wouldn't date some nasty, ugly girl, "just because she's famous". Ugly's ugly. Mistreatment is mistreatment. It's sad that star-struck-ness blinds people to these things.

Rolling Eyes

Hey! J. Scott's a nice enough looking dude!

TENIME_art wrote:

You hypocritical sunnuvabitch! How many times have I heard you bitch about people being shallow, yet you turn around and say that regardless of talent, you'd never want to be more than friends with someone you're not attracted to?!?!?!

Unless that was sarcasm missing a smiley...

Joshua wrote:
Talent is sexy. I'm not normally prone to be into heavy chicks, but I would murder babies for a crack at Gail Simone. srsly.

I agree.

I'd gladly let him make me Mrs. Caldwell.

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:

Yes, Tal is one chocolate cupcake we all would like to bite into and Gail couldn't be anymore sweeter than she already is, but I know she can prove me wrong.

I'm talking about artists that know they have attached fame to them and the fangirls wanna be apart of that and jump in without thinking.

For example, let's say Jabba the Hutt is a kick ass artist and well known, but knows he can get any fangirl he pleases because of this talent. So a fangirl falls for him because of his talent and next thing you know she's dressed in a skimpy slave outfit and chained to him. Thinking "This is not how I pictured this..."

That's the point I'm trying to make....why jump into a relationship without thinking it clearly through. Especially if you just got done with a relationship or you are just crushing on someone. Not saying fangirls are the only ones, fanboys fall in this category as well. I just hear the fangirl relationship stories.

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:

Hey! J. Scott's a nice enough looking dude!

Not only that, but he's a nice guy, treats everyone with respect, just enjoys life and living and never lets anything gets to his head. Yes he has talent and is a well known popular artist, but his gf see's past that!! See's him for who he is, a really nice guy!

Besides I believe Tenime was using his artistic talent as an example.

Last edited by Spider-Man on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop?

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop?

3!

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:
supervenom wrote:how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop?

3!
yes

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:
That's the point I'm trying to make....why jump into a relationship without thinking it clearly through. Especially if you just got done with a relationship or you are just crushing on someone. Not saying fangirls are the only ones, fanboys fall in this category as well. I just hear the fangirl relationship stories.
I thought I already answered this: talent is sexy. As for not thinking it through, humans are fallible creatures; even moreso when it's a matter of the heart.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum