Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

just friends

+10
Hannibal king
Silent K
Denim
Captain Painway
Kupocat
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
The Ignored One
Heytherejeffro
potatojoe
kidspider2099
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1just friends Empty just friends Thu May 13, 2010 10:58 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I personally think a girl and girl can be friends without it being anything more. I have Really good female friend whom i've known since high school cause she dated my best friend and it never became anything more. That was mainly i didn't have feeling for her in that and neither did she. To me thats key it won't become more if each person doesn't want it to.

2just friends Empty Re: just friends Thu May 13, 2010 11:14 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Girls and girls can be just friends?

You lied to me Hustler.

3just friends Empty Re: just friends Thu May 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How many pseudo-relationship based topics can kidspider post in one week?

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

4just friends Empty Re: just friends Thu May 13, 2010 11:17 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I know you say you don't drink, but maybe you do a lil bit before you post? A tiny nip?

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

5just friends Empty Re: just friends Thu May 13, 2010 11:22 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:How many pseudo-relationship based topics can kidspider post in one week?

that sounds like a challenge.

No i haven't any booze tonite i have had caffiene and lemon heads, zots and fizzling skittles.

6just friends Empty Re: just friends Thu May 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
Heytherejeffro wrote:How many pseudo-relationship based topics can kidspider post in one week?

Please, don't take it as one. Holding back all this sarcasm is torture enough.

kidspider2099 wrote:
No i haven't any booze tonite i have had caffiene and lemon heads, zots and fizzling skittles.

You should stay away from these then.

7just friends Empty Re: just friends Thu May 13, 2010 11:27 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:

Please, don't take it as one. Holding back all this sarcasm is torture enough.

kidspider2099 wrote:

You should stay away from these then.

I'm not serious man i suck at interwebz scarcasm.

8just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 1:44 am

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

kidspider2099 wrote:No i haven't any booze tonite i have had caffiene and lemon heads, zots and fizzling skittles.
That sounds more dangerous than alcohol. Suspect

9just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 1:46 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kupocat wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:No i haven't any booze tonite i have had caffiene and lemon heads, zots and fizzling skittles.

yeah my vice is sugar.

10just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 2:15 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:I personally think a girl and girl can be friends without it being anything more. I have Really good female friend whom i've known since high school cause she dated my best friend and it never became anything more. That was mainly i didn't have feeling for her in that and neither did she. To me thats key it won't become more if each person doesn't want it to.
I checked your location. You're not in Zimbabwe. You have no excuse for raping my eyes with bad spelling and grammar. Laughing

I'm just fucking with ya. (mostly)

So, girls and girls can be friends without being anything more? True.

But sometimes it becomes more during college while frat boys watch and take pictures on their cameraphones.

Oh, college... cool

http://likeitderby.com

11just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 2:19 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:I personally think a girl and girl can be friends without it being anything more. I have Really good female friend whom i've known since high school cause she dated my best friend and it never became anything more. That was mainly i didn't have feeling for her in that and neither did she. To me thats key it won't become more if each person doesn't want it to.
I checked your location. You're not in Zimbabwe. You have no excuse for raping my eyes with bad spelling and grammar. Laughing

I'm just fucking with ya. (mostly)

So, girls and girls can be friends without being anything more? True.

But sometimes it becomes more during college while frat boys watch and take pictures on their cameraphones.

Oh, college... cool

well i am zimbabwe so there. well actually i'm not. my spelling isn't that bad its the grammar thats bad mainly cause i'm lazy and i tend not even notice i'm doing it.

12just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 2:30 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's ok. I'm just picking on you. (I only do that to people I like, so it's all good.) big grin

13just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 2:39 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am confused by this one. Girls and girls can be just friends? They go to the bathroom together, they are better friends then dudes are. I take a piss by myself, at least one stall away from anyone else. Girls like mingle in there.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

14just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 2:45 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:I am confused by this one. Girls and girls can be just friends? They go to the bathroom together, they are better friends then dudes are. I take a piss by myself, at least one stall away from anyone else. Girls like mingle in there.
We share our plans for world domination and snort cocaine off the backs of midgets in there.

It's waaaaay more than "mingling". tongue

15just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 2:47 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just got wettie

16just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 2:48 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tickets to the wettie convention? Right this way, sir. big grin

17just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 2:49 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Captain Painway wrote:
Denim wrote:I am confused by this one. Girls and girls can be just friends? They go to the bathroom together, they are better friends then dudes are. I take a piss by myself, at least one stall away from anyone else. Girls like mingle in there.
We share our plans for world domination and snort cocaine off the backs of midgets in there.

First off, I'm sure he meant "guys and girls". It's a steep learning curve.

I knew I should "mistakenly" walk into the ladies' room more often. Off the backs of midgets is the only way I can take my cocaine!

18just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 2:51 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I figured it was a guy and girl thing, I just didnt want to be the one to pointit out.

My best friend is a girl, I have known her for over 20 years. I at one time did have a cush on her when I first met her, but grew out of it when I realized we were not compatible in that way. We are the best of friends though.

19just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 2:57 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know what was meant. I'm playing stupid for laughs.

From my perspective, guys and girls can be only friends. I have some guy friends that I have absolutely NO sexual attraction to, but we're still great friends. However, I can't say for certainty that they're not hiding a secret boner for me. I'm 99% sure the answer is no, but you can't tell completely.

20just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 3:04 am

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

So seriously Captain, why do women go to the bathroom at the same time?

21just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 3:08 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

To talk. Really, it's just a boring festival of bullshit.

22just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 3:12 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Denim wrote:I figured it was a guy and girl thing, I just didnt want to be the one to pointit out.

My best friend is a girl, I have known her for over 20 years. I at one time did have a cush on her when I first met her, but grew out of it when I realized we were not compatible in that way. We are the best of friends though.

Was she the one that was like 2 foot tall?

Captain Painway wrote:I know what was meant. I'm playing stupid for laughs.

From my perspective, guys and girls can be only friends. I have some guy friends that I have absolutely NO sexual attraction to, but we're still great friends. However, I can't say for certainty that they're not hiding a secret boner for me. I'm 99% sure the answer is no, but you can't tell completely.

I might not know your friends personally...but as a guy...yeah...they all have secret boners. I have secret boners for all of my female friends...because they are awesome. Hell...I have secret boners for male friends!

But seriously...any guy with a female friend would or has viewed her romantically. Sometimes, either it's clear that it's NEVER going to happen, they're in a relationship...or they are available and willing and he dude just has to pull the fucking trigger.

That being said...and I know I've been accused of this...I have not, or will not, try to bang my friends' wives. Some of my best friends are my friends wives. They possess the femininity that is attractive, but because they are "out of the game", as a man, it's so much easier to talk to them.

I'm rambling. I don't want to fuck your wife, is what I'm saying. Laughing But if you're single and you haven't waived me off, I'm probably plotting.

23just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 9:26 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like my lady friends ugly, so I don't think about porking them.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

24just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 9:48 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
Kupocat wrote:

yeah my vice is sugar.

Be careful with that. The guy who shot Harvey Milk claimed he did so in a sugar frenzy after eating too many Twinkies. It was literally called 'The Twinkie Defense'.

25just friends Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 10:45 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Captain Painway wrote:

First off, I'm sure he meant "guys and girls". It's a steep learning curve.

I knew I should "mistakenly" walk into the ladies' room more often. Off the backs of midgets is the only way I can take my cocaine!

see i told i didn't notice that kinda stuff. I wasn't aware i typed girls and girls my brain said guys but my hands said girls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum