Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

just friends

+10
Hannibal king
Silent K
Denim
Captain Painway
Kupocat
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
The Ignored One
Heytherejeffro
potatojoe
kidspider2099
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26just friends - Page 2 Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 10:47 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Too much sugar makes you fat and rots your teeth. Chicks dig fat guys with bad teeth.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

27just friends - Page 2 Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 10:54 am

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I believe that women and men can be friends..... which to me is a larger distinction than girls and boys.

There has to be a certain amount of maturity to a male/female friendship that if it's not there leads to someone getting their feelings hurt.

I've had guy friends that hid their feelings for me, although not well, when they finally couldn't handle the fact that I've been in a relationship practically forever and voiced his feelings. Needless to say it ruined the relationship.

I HAVE however had a male friend that I've been friends with since school. I knew him before he was gay, when he had a crush on me, and we're STILL friends now. He's like my brother.

Andy has a few female friends that he has lunch with on occasion. They're all married, they all have kids, I've met them all. I have no fear of them doing anything more than having lunch...... because Andy has a Robocop like Directive 4 built into his brain. Very Happy

That said women go to the bathroom together to talk about all of you. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

28just friends - Page 2 Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 11:04 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:That said women go to the bathroom together to talk about all of you. Very Happy

I have four sisters. I know that they talk about men. I know HOW they talk about men. Shocked I also know that being related to the women talking renders you essentially invisible, and you can learn a lot. Wink

29just friends - Page 2 Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 11:17 am

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's true. If you're somehow related to us you can enter the bubble of discussion unnoticed.

There is a ton of information to be gleaned from these conversations.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

30just friends - Page 2 Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Knize nailed it, yeah guys and gals can be friends, but guys are always plotting, no exceptions.

If you're an even mildly attractive woman or man, depending on how you swing, and so much as smile at a guy he's plotting what the best way to lure you into his pit of depravity.

Whether he actually does anything about it is another story, but the male brain is a simplistic place, if we're not currently thinking about sex we will be again in about three seconds, we were merely distracted by something shiny or a new piece of technology we don't yet own.

31just friends - Page 2 Empty Re: just friends Fri May 14, 2010 3:06 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

yea agreed with Fresh. Knize nailed it like a 2 dollar hooker. Women can be friends with men, but men have at one point thought "what are my chances with that female." For the married and taken men out there, seriously you have thought "If I was single..." and it usually ends there.

For a guy to be friends with a lady, he must realize he has no shot at her, due to being married, in a relationship, shes not available, or interested, etc. Then they can be friends. But seriously, if you would ask your guy friends "Hey if you and I were both single, and it was the last day on earth, would you and I have sex?" Every single guy would be like "Wait, so last day, Im not married/engaged/in a relationship, and its hypothetical? Then yes I would have sex with you..."

There may not be any sexual tension in the relationship, because tension grows (hehe) from a guy thinking he has a shot. So guys in short would totally sex up any female if they could (could being not married/engaged/etc).... and this is coming from a guy who is engaged and in deep love and would never cheat on her... and Knize you are not allowed to sleep with my fiance either, just because shes not my wife yet.....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum