Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dragon*Con

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dragon*Con Empty Dragon*Con Thu May 13, 2010 11:23 pm

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Anyone attending Dragon*Con this year? We have officially decided to go and will be there Friday, September 3 - Monday, September 6.

I have 2 rooms on hold at the Drury Inn on the NW side of Atlanta for $39.00/ night (the perks of working at a hotel chain). The beds are full but people are welcome to crash on the floor. My room is a suite so we will have tons of floor space. If we need more rooms I will call to see if they can give me their best rate. The hotel is 18 min away but has a ton of free stuff so IMO it's better than staying downtown where the con is.

Dragon*Con list so far:
darth__frodo
Ronald Raygun
Madskillz (my brother)
Brandon (Brett's brother)
Chris (Brandon's friend)

Basically I'm going just to meet the MST3K people. And Laurell K. Hamilton. If anyone here knows how much I love the Anita Blake series then you will understand the Mrs. Hamilton part. HAPPY!!!! Very Happy

2Dragon*Con Empty Re: Dragon*Con Fri May 14, 2010 12:08 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I've been trying to get a press pass to Dragon*Con for a while. I'll keep trying so we can get some PoP! Coverage there. If I get to go, I'm definitely going to try to land an interview with the MST3K cast. Hope to see you there!

3Dragon*Con Empty Re: Dragon*Con Fri May 14, 2010 12:14 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

See you there!

4Dragon*Con Empty Re: Dragon*Con Fri May 14, 2010 12:14 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I've been trying to get a press pass to Dragon*Con for a while. I'll keep trying so we can get some PoP! Coverage there. If I get to go, I'm definitely going to try to land an interview with the MST3K cast. Hope to see you there!

As a guy who has gone through the press pass deal and etc, don't bother. It's a pain in the ass.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum