Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantastic Four

+14
Heytherejeffro
Joshua
Thundermatts
Debaser77
TENIME_art
boberthavok
Silent K
BlueMaxx
Off_White_Lantern
colossus1979
Batman25JM
Foreigner_Man
Bigtymin504
Paroxysm
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would have preferred that Galactus had shown up, whipped it out, and mouth fucked a frog.

27Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lmao

28Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's either a really big frog or there are a lot of unsatisfied and sexually frustrated planet-eaters out there.

29Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's the Thor frog.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

30Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:28 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I'm not saying that it has be realistic. I just think a giant guy in a blue and purple costume with that weird helmet of his would have looked kinda silly. I don't think the general audience would have embraced him that much. I'd have been fine with him being a giant world eater if they had modified his look a little.

And a guy who has become an orange rock monster is not silly at all. If you can't fully embrace it then you shouldn't do it. I would expect there to be some tweaking but to just make him a shadow in a cloud is a copout.

31Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:43 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As far as the first FF movie goes, the plot wasn't all that bad but I had some problems with a lot of the casting. I thought Chris Evans looked the part of Johnny Storm but I think he overplayed it just a tad. The dude who played Mr. Fantastic wasn't all that bad but I think in the end, it was a combination of his portrayal and the writers that made the character seem lame. Sue Storm was just horrible. I liked the Thing but I hated hearing Michael Chiklis bitch and moan about the costume. Boo fucking hoo. I thought the guy who played Doctor Doom wasn't bad. He's done bad before but was not used right at all. Overall, the first movie had potential but in the end wasn't all that great and kind of anti-climatic and the second one was fair at best with the Silver Surfer stealing the show. I wouldn't mind seeing a remake if the powers that be can cast the roles just a tad better. I like the Fantastic Four and want to see a better movie. There is so much potential with that franchise. I really want to see the Inhumans in a movie.

32Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:34 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Alright...let's cast the new Fantastic Four.

33Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:50 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I always thought George Clooney would have made a decent Reed Richards and Naomi Watts would have made a perfect Sue Storm, but I know the producers are going to skew younger and less famous (re: cheaper).

34Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:55 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jeff as Johnny
Doug as Mr. Fabulous. I mean Fantastic
Lee as The Thing
and any one of our chicks as Sue.

Oh you mean with actors? Fuck man, I don't know.

35Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:31 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:I would expect there to be some tweaking but to just make him a shadow in a cloud is a copout.

Fantastic Four - Page 2 Alg_movie_cop_out

36Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:57 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Jeff as Johnny
Doug as Mr. Fabulous. I mean Fantastic
Lee as The Thing
and any one of our chicks as Sue.

Oh you mean with actors? Fuck man, I don't know.
On a team with Doug, somehow I'm the flaming one...

Also, thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

37Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lmao

38Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:26 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I'm not saying that it has be realistic. I just think a giant guy in a blue and purple costume with that weird helmet of his would have looked kinda silly. I don't think the general audience would have embraced him that much. I'd have been fine with him being a giant world eater if they had modified his look a little.

And a guy who has become an orange rock monster is not silly at all. If you can't fully embrace it then you shouldn't do it. I would expect there to be some tweaking but to just make him a shadow in a cloud is a copout.
I've said it before, I'll say it again: "As a living force of nature set to correct the imbalances between the conceptual entities Eternity and Death, Galactus' true form cannot be perceived by most beings..." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus#Powers_and_abilities

Galactus takes the form of the amalgamated perception of a planet. He became a big spider destroyer in Stormbreaker. The Korbinites percieved him as the destroyer from their religion. He takes the form of a giant humanoid to Zenn-La and Earth because, I guess to Kirby's genius mind, the thing humans fear the most are ourselves; a bigger, more powerful us.

Oh...casting...

Mr. Fantastic - Alexis Denisof?
Fantastic Four - Page 2 Angel_alexis_denisof_99_bestof-prov

Can't think of the FF team right now. 'Specially Grimm.

Crystal - Emma Roberts
Fantastic Four - Page 2 CrystalFantastic Four - Page 2 Emma-roberts

Oh, and Medusa.
Fantastic Four - Page 2 24wsdn4
Inhumans, please!

39Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Thundermatts wrote:
Off_White_Lantern wrote:
colossus1979 wrote:they aren't mixing them up, just using the same actor for a different role....since they are gonna reboot anyway, it won't confuse the "fast food" brains of the people out there.

I watch the movies and even if I dont like them the actors are the characters in that universe. Good or bad its stupid to put the same actor into another role in the Marvel movies. He wasnt very good in Fantastic Four anyway (which is my favorite Marvel title and biggest comic movie letdown)so why give him another character?

Just feels like the suits arent in touch with the fanbase to not understand this simple fact. Maybe they will make Tobey M Johnny in the reboot Rolling Eyes

Your personal preferences don't speak for the rest of the fanbase. I loved his portrayl of Johnny (one of the few good things about the first film. I actually liked the second one better) And I'm excited that he'll get to play a character that isn't lame.

THat's right, The Fantastic Four are lameoids. It's a known fact amongst the fanbase.

^^^Screw that I love the Fantastic Four.

I guess its too much to ask that they would think these movies through and have a chance at crossovers and team ups. Not gonna be possible if they dont keep any of the actors around or gonna get real goofy when the characters keep changing. Fantastic Four could have been one of the best comic movies if they didnt follow Marvels fuck up formula to a tee. Seriously how could they NOT make a great Fantastic Four movie?

I guess I am mostly dissapointed that Johnny from FF is playing Cap America. I really found him annoying and amateurish in FF so I cant get real excited about him as Cap America. Im in the same boat with Green Lantern and Ryan freaking Reynolds. I want to think they will be good...

40Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:27 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hug it will all work out in the end, and they'll STILL douche up an x-movie.....sorry i just will never get over it. it's like i'm gollum in the cave wanting to kill bilbo for stealing my ring.

41Fantastic Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantastic Four Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:22 am

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

colossus1979 wrote: hug it will all work out in the end, and they'll STILL douche up an x-movie.....sorry i just will never get over it. it's like i'm gollum in the cave wanting to kill bilbo for stealing my ring.

Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum