Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need some advice...doctor type advice

+13
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Heytherejeffro
C's Lady
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Gojiratoho
Sapphire Gypsy
superdoug
krpykrwly
Silent K
vikoros
Spaced4SimonPegg
elijahdprophet
FroZen
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:Sounds like Pneumonic Plague. Just saying.

If that's the case, you'll want to lance your boils and wash away the pus with oil and rosewater.

Also, immolate your corpse so the plague doesn't spread.

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Go find an apothecary and get a nice poultice.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

By tonight I may resort to Pagan rituals involving sacrifice...so...anyone doing anything later? There's free beer invloved.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Or a tincture even.

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Or a tincture even.

I'm down with this. Something along the 120 proof variety.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sorry that I wan't here when I was needed.

Frozen. The Z-pak will deal with most infections unless you were on a previous antibiotic for something earlier. It isn't that bad if they didn't step it up to something more hard-core like cipro. (This is what the physician I work with said.) Also that the broch was probably stimulated by your allergies. Did you move somewhere different?

As far as allergies go, depending on your insurance it may be cheaper for you in the long run to get either allergy shots or RX allergy meds like a Nasonex nose spray. I have horrible allergies and hate this time of year when it seems like all the plants in the universe want to fuck in my face (my analogy for pollen.) I have tried every allergy med on the market both RX and over the counter and even become immune to the drugs effects and had to change a lot. Supposedly a natural remody for alergies is to eat local honey. (I can't stand honey myself.) But meds like Zyrtec take awhile to build up in your system. Right now I use the combo of zyrtec and Nasonex with Patenol eyedrops (the eyedrops are not cheap but I get those for free, there are cheaper options.) My face actually swells and I want to rip it off if I don't take all this crap. I was enjoying the rains up here lately because it delayed my alergy season, but now the tree ji-- is all over.

Lewis Black is Sabertooth

Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Ninja
Ninja

Have you tried going to the chiropractor? I had something similar to sinus pressure that you have. They popped my neck and my nose completely drained all at once. It was rather entertaining.

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

33I need some advice...doctor type advice - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some advice...doctor type advice Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:07 am

pink*lantern

pink*lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Frozen- I know how you feel. about a month ago i had the worst pressure ever. at one point i seriously thought i was losing my hearing bc it was so bad. it was just a lot of congestion even though my nose wasn't runny or anything. it took about 2 weeks to finally go away. I had to keep blowing my nose in order to pop my ears. but i completely thought my head was going to explode everyday.

34I need some advice...doctor type advice - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some advice...doctor type advice Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:39 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

pink*lantern wrote:Frozen- I know how you feel. about a month ago i had the worst pressure ever. at one point i seriously thought i was losing my hearing bc it was so bad. it was just a lot of congestion even though my nose wasn't runny or anything. it took about 2 weeks to finally go away. I had to keep blowing my nose in order to pop my ears. but i completely thought my head was going to explode everyday.

Yeah, I was starting to fear for my hearing. My right ear just rings non-stop. It seems to be a little better today though.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's a scary thought. I used to make Zyrtec and Azithromycin Smile I work for Pfizer while they made both those drugs. Dude the Z-Pak should knock that right out of you just make sure you finish it. As been said already the Zyrtec won't help the pressure just the allergies.

Feel better dude.

36I need some advice...doctor type advice - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some advice...doctor type advice Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:26 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tito works for Big-Pharma?!

37I need some advice...doctor type advice - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some advice...doctor type advice Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:Tito works for Big-Pharma?!

I did once. My plant closed down.

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ok, well everything has cleared up nicely. Still having trouble with my right ear feeling clogged and ringing but other than that I'm feeling pretty damn good. Towards the end of the week I think I'm going to get an appointment with an ENT doc so I can get my ear checked out. After doing some reading I'm inclined to think I'm having middle ear trouble since the doctor can't find anything externally wrong.

Thanks for all the advice and well wishes people.

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

well if you had a sinus or allergy issues (as you said you did) what probably happened was that when the Eustachian tube got clogged (the pressure kept it from opening and draining/allowing O2 into the middle ear) mucus and moisture could have gotten built up in the Middle ear area. The worst thing you can do is to try and pop your ears too much. You could cause some damage to your ear drum.

But glad to know you are feeling better....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum