Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Protagonists who are kind of assholes

+17
superdoug
JonSpangler
Gandicles
Batman25JM
(._Y_.)
colossus1979
Captain Painway
Gojiratoho
BlueMaxx
melvinlikechris
rwe1138
Denim
azrael07
G_Zatara
Joshua
Debaser77
riv1
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:44 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

colossus1979 wrote:sisko was fighting jem'hadar and founders, janeway was fighting for a way home picard was figthing q and the borg and whoever else had beef, kirk fought boredom, and green chick disease.

WRONG! Kirk was fighting mexicans and green lizard guys.

27Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:Indiana Jones was a douche. I've said this before but when he shot that swordmaster guy it was brutal. That guy was probably training since he was like 5. His parents probably made him train swordfighting after dinner everynight. Indy comes along and just blasts him. douche.

The old saying goes... Live by the sword, die by the sword. Not "Live by the sword, get shot by some douche."

Maybe he should have learned to block bullets.

That's what you get for trying to intimidate a guy with your mad sword skills from twenty feet away when he has a gun. Shot.

28Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:56 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ this

29Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:00 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Percy Jackson and crew from the Lightning Thief.

Shows 0 remorse at the death of civilians and participates in premedited murder.

30Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:Dude, every Starfleet captain is an asshole to some degree. I think it's a requirement. I was just thinking about Janeway. Not only was she a supreme bitch, but she was also the ultimate contrarian. Anything that was told to her, she always had to do the exact opposite. Not sure if that was a "my balls are bigger" thing or what, but it was fucking annoying.

Still love her. I love you
Annnd...I just now understood the meaning of your derby handle. I'm a little slow.

31Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:22 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i got a few, but i'll start with my biggest one i just thought of...luke skywalker.

-GASP- why luke you ask? well here goes.

first off, he was a whiny irresposible little prick of a kid on tatooine, shirked his chores, blatently just cried when he didn't get his way. (but i wanted to into toshi station a goof the hell off....douche.) he complained and threw the jawa's completely under the bus about the r2 units motivator i mean yeah it was broken but really? did he have to yell out across the desert around other customers about the motivator being busted, what the hell? then when he's at dinner with his aunt and uncle instead of just dropping the topic of the obi-wan thing he keeps bringing it up after knowing it's a sore dinner topic. then he whines some more about not being able to leave when his friends did, and further avoid family responsiblity. then he steals his uncle's newly bought droids and goes off to play with damned obi-wan and sandpeople instead of tending to the damned farm! and that's another thing, he purposely antagonizes sandpeople. that's gotta be like intergalactic racial bias. he almost gets 3p0 killed, and instead of going home he fiddles over obi-wans with his daddy's old lightsaber while the jawa merchants and his aunt and uncle are getting burned alive. and by the way, whe he came across the jawa wreckage, did he even bother to call the local magistrate, no, just sped off to leave an old man and 2 droids at a crime scene with no escape if the empire came back.(douchebag) then he sees his surrogate parents, his aunt and uncle who've raised him since birth burned to a crisp, does he even cry, or have a faux funeral, scatter the ashes or bury any remains? no, just jumps back in his uncles speeder, WHICH HE STOLE in the first place, goes picks up obi-wan and says "let's go to alderaan."

oh he's a prick but i'm not done.....yes

so now, after all this they head into mos isley, he goes into a bar that doesn't allow droids or underage people, and he takes his barely 18 year old ass in the bar with 2 droids in tow. then instead of just waiting outside he sits at the bar...the one guy gets in his face, he stands there while obi-wan gies him an arm amputation. does he then call a law officer, nope he goes, sits down and begins to haggle about getting away from the planet because he doesn't wanna pay for passage on han solo's ship, saying he's a better pilot, yeah one with no ship. (asshole shake my head ) the whe he does see the millenium falcon for the first time, han's home bascially, he calls it a piece of shit. (dude really? neutral )
then the whole time they're trying to get away he bitches about han's driving, never even thanks han for his help, not once. they get to the death star and the douchebaggery (i'm trademarking that word Wink ) doesn't stop there, he complains about han and chewy, who basically got conned into going on a suicide mission with a bribe they never get because he never paid them, gets them trapped, then goes "i didn't think of a way out durrrr." the balls on this kid is astounding. ok, so now, they get away thanks to obi-wan sacrificing himself, and that's the first time the son of a bitch cries, he cries for some weird old man playing with the force but not over the people who raised him, what friggin DOUCHE!!
then when han makes an off hand remark "you think a princess and a guy like me..." "NO!" like "she's too good for the likes of you." wow. so then, they get to the rebel base, oh wait he has no money to pay han, he made princess leia and the rebels foot his bill, princess leia who was by the by, tourtured, and saw her home planet with all her loved ones destroyed, did he at least say "i'm sorry for your loss."? nope, she had to comfort HIM when obi-wan got croaked. but anyway, han goes "screw this, i'm leaving." so then luke throws a guilt trip on HIM saying "take care of yourself, i guess that's what you're best at." DUDE WTF?! he just saved your sorry ass like 9 times in the 12 hours he's known you, and you throw THAT on him, JESUS! after all this you'd think he'd gotten all the douche out of his system...OHHHHH NO! he basically at his first rebel meeting chumps a superior officer by saying "i used to bullseye wamprats, they're no bigger than 2 meters." and after all this, his BIGGEST douchbag move of the entire first episode was destryong government propery by blowing up the deathstar.

and that's just episode 4 there are 2 more where he's a total dick. Wink

32Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:46 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Kratos.

Dude is a dick.
Yes. Yes, he is. But who doesn't love being the asshole when taking on tyrannical assholes of such self-importance, it is the only reason for their power and reign. Love me some Kratos.

(._Y_.) wrote:Indiana Jones was a douche. I've said this before but when he shot that swordmaster guy it was brutal. That guy was probably training since he was like 5. His parents probably made him train swordfighting after dinner everynight. Indy comes along and just blasts him. douche.

The old saying goes... Live by the sword, die by the sword. Not "Live by the sword, get shot by some douche."
The really funny thing is that Harrison Ford is the asshole in this. The guy was hired to come down to have a wickid swordfight scene and ended up cutting it down to where Indie just shoots the guy. Which was request by Ford. The swordfighter was apparently angry over having been flown down to do such a short scene that really didn't require his skills to simply be taken out like that. Heh.

Indy shot first!!!

33Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:16 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The main guy from Cloverfield. I mean, he talks his friends into going back into the city where the monster is rampaging to go after the girl who broke it off with him who may not even be alive. Because of his actions, he gets himself and all but one of his friends killed. Just because he couldn't let go of some stand-offish pussy.

What a douche.

34Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:22 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:

Dude is a dick.
Yes. Yes, he is. But who doesn't love being the asshole when taking on tyrannical assholes of such self-importance, it is the only reason for their power and reign. Love me some Kratos.
Vs. the gods yes, but then there are all the people he killed just because they were in his way on his quest for vengeance (many of whom were also dealing with loss or on quests to save loved ones themselves).

I'm going to also throw Harry Potter into this list. He was a whiny, self important, know it all.

35Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:50 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:Dude, every Starfleet captain is an asshole to some degree. I think it's a requirement.

P-p-picard, too? Sad

36Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:31 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wikus Van De Merwe from District 9 was an ass.

37Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:58 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes. Yes, he was.

38Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Adrien Brody's character in Predators.

39Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:11 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:The main guy from Cloverfield. I mean, he talks his friends into going back into the city where the monster is rampaging to go after the girl who broke it off with him who may not even be alive. Because of his actions, he gets himself and all but one of his friends killed. Just because he couldn't let go of some stand-offish pussy.

What a douche.

Somebody lived? I thought they all died.

40Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:11 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:

Dude is a dick.

The really funny thing is that Harrison Ford is the asshole in this. The guy was hired to come down to have a wickid swordfight scene and ended up cutting it down to where Indie just shoots the guy. Which was request by Ford. The swordfighter was apparently angry over having been flown down to do such a short scene that really didn't require his skills to simply be taken out like that. Heh.

Indy shot first!!!

HAHA Ford is a douche.

41Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:13 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:
superdoug wrote:The main guy from Cloverfield. I mean, he talks his friends into going back into the city where the monster is rampaging to go after the girl who broke it off with him who may not even be alive. Because of his actions, he gets himself and all but one of his friends killed. Just because he couldn't let go of some stand-offish pussy.

What a douche.

The black girl made it out on a helicopter separate from her friends.

42Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Frank M. Reding

Frank M. Reding
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

What a douche.

That's a bit harsh don't you think Doug? I mean who wouldn't want to go after someone they cared about. Just think of it in terms of all those Godzilla movies. There are people putting themselves and their family/friends at risk saving total strangers all the time in those films.

And as for his friends he didn't make them do anything. They chose to go.

43Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:17 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Captain Painway wrote:Dude, every Starfleet captain is an asshole to some degree. I think it's a requirement. I was just thinking about Janeway. Not only was she a supreme bitch, but she was also the ultimate contrarian. Anything that was told to her, she always had to do the exact opposite. Not sure if that was a "my balls are bigger" thing or what, but it was fucking annoying.

Still love her. I love you

i I love you Capt. Janeway.

44Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:41 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
(._Y_.) wrote:

What a douche.

The black girl made it out on a helicopter separate from her friends.

I don't even remember a black girl in that movie.

45Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was the main character's brother's girlfriend. She was in charge of the going away party.

46Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:02 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

2 more, gandalf and frodo.....gandolf basically got frodo to carry the ring becuase he was to soft willed to do it himself, got boromir and theodin killed, conned rohan and gondor into war, and almost wiped out the entire middle earth human race. frodo just carried the ring, beat the crap out of sam, and didn't give up the ring when he promised to d it, almost letting sauron get it back and enslave the world.

47Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:17 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

colossus1979 wrote:2 more, gandalf and frodo.....gandolf basically got frodo to carry the ring becuase he was to soft willed to do it himself, got boromir and theodin killed, conned rohan and gondor into war, and almost wiped out the entire middle earth human race. frodo just carried the ring, beat the crap out of sam, and didn't give up the ring when he promised to d it, almost letting sauron get it back and enslave the world.

Yeah but Frodo was corrupted by the ring. Gandalf was just a dillweed.

48Protagonists who are kind of assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Protagonists who are kind of assholes Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:48 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

if you use the ring as frodo's excuse, it's still gandalf who douches up middle earth so i can agree with that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum