Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kidspider's style update

+5
potatojoe
BigSoupCan
Airwolf
FroZen
kidspider2099
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Kidspider's style update - Page 2 Empty Re: Kidspider's style update Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Airwolf wrote:i have no idead WHAT u look like lol - post a piccccc - most current - full body ......... then some nudes (optional but encouraged)

This guys has like the funniest lines........ Laughing Laughing

Spider, it's probably already been said here but the clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes. So whatever style you choose just wear it with confidence.

Last edited by Hannibal king on Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

27Kidspider's style update - Page 2 Empty Re: Kidspider's style update Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:40 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:
Airwolf wrote:i have no idead WHAT u look like lol - post a piccccc - most current - full body ......... then some nudes (optional but encouraged)

This guys has like the funniest lines........ Laughing Laughing

Spider, it's probably already been said here but the clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes. So whatever sytle you choose just wear it with confidence.

Yeah but I need confidence and hoping a better sense of style will increase it.

28Kidspider's style update - Page 2 Empty Re: Kidspider's style update Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:44 pm

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

kidspider2099 wrote:

Then stay away from kahkis and chucks. A little too early 90's west coast.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/?sk=nf

29Kidspider's style update - Page 2 Empty Re: Kidspider's style update Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:59 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BigSoupCan wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:

Then stay away from kahkis and chucks. A little too early 90's west coast.

Hello I'm in the west coast.

30Kidspider's style update - Page 2 Empty Re: Kidspider's style update Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:01 pm

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

^^Good point.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/?sk=nf

31Kidspider's style update - Page 2 Empty Re: Kidspider's style update Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:09 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BigSoupCan wrote:^^Good point.

also chucks are awesome.

32Kidspider's style update - Page 2 Empty Re: Kidspider's style update Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:32 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chucks are awesome...but pairing them with Khaki's just seems...I dunno..wrong somehow..that and I despise Khaki's I have one pair and turned those into cut-off's so...it don't really count.

33Kidspider's style update - Page 2 Empty Re: Kidspider's style update Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:34 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Chucks are awesome...but pairing them with Khaki's just seems...I dunno..wrong somehow..that and I despise Khaki's I have one pair and turned those into cut-off's so...it don't really count.

okay maybe better jeans and not Khaki's.

34Kidspider's style update - Page 2 Empty Re: Kidspider's style update Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:40 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes. Better jeans for sure..they just make Chucks pop out at ya. That and I dont really think the belt buckle (no matter if you choose batman,green lantern, or spidey)is gonna look right with the Khakis. Go with some nice jeans and some nice button up shirts maybe. A nice jacket would be cool too.

35Kidspider's style update - Page 2 Empty Re: Kidspider's style update Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:As for the shirts i'm getting polo shirts and i was thinking like Kackie pants (or however its spelled) as for the shoes i'm getting Chucks.

I like the chucks. Your khackis need to be this length

Kidspider's style update - Page 2 Simonedgar3

they will look good with the Chucks. You also need to get them in like a greenish/military color and some dark blues.

FroZen wrote:I vote no on the Polo's.

I agree...I would go the graphic t-shirt route.

36Kidspider's style update - Page 2 Empty Re: Kidspider's style update Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Jamesabels

Jamesabels
Cadet
Cadet

When all else fails I just rock jeans and a black T-shirt and blue shoes. It's pretty classic and sometimes metal or theatrical, all at the same time. Also, good to note that if you ever have to go back to the future you can pose as a greaser!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum