Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seen any movies lately?

+53
Ska
Ash Williams
Matt
O_o
Sandman
LordD3r3k
GigaToast
kidspider2099
Goof
JonSpangler
Little_Goblyn
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Batman25JM
prescribeddrone
FroZen
ravezombie
krpykrwly
potatojoe
SexyToaster
Bigtymin504
Joshua
superdoug
Grimmalicious
boberthavok
Rath99
jaydee74
Spazzy
Heytherejeffro
Airwolf
AlienIncognito
Denim
Dr Awkward
DickGrayson007
comicgeekelly
(._Y_.)
Astro13Zombie
rwe1138
pumkinheadfan
Spaced4SimonPegg
Gojiratoho
jestghost
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
MikeSabian
Spider_Fan14
Aussiemandias
Debaser77
supervenom
Demonweasel
melvinlikechris
BlueMaxx
dmahoney
Combo Mo
57 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 36]

351Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:30 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Cannibal the Musical - Shpadoinkle!

sooo good!

352Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Watched the Clash of the Titans remake. I've seen a lot of hate for this film but I found it to be a fun adventure movie. I wouldn't say it was great or anything but I certainly don't think it was terrible either. I'm all for Aussies doing well in Hollywood but I really think Sam Worthington is a dull actor with no range - I guess he's doing well solely on looks. I thought the special effects they used for all of Hades's various scenes looked great. And I was totally perplexed that there was an excellent actor like Danny Huston playing Neptune and I don't think he even had a line in the film - what the hell happened there???? I've got to assume all his parts were cut out or something.

Anyway it was okay so I'm giving it 2.5 out of 5.

353Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:34 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pet Sematary

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

354Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:49 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Midnight Meat Train.

355Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:31 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans - This movie is a very watchable and entertaining train wreck. Nicolas Cage's performance runs the full gamut of all of the eccentricities and quirks that make him such a fun actor to watch. Recommended for all who have a soft spot for Cage's particular brand of acting, but those who don't shouldn't bother.

356Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:09 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How to train your dragon

357Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:20 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"I'm Almost There", More accurately, I tried to watch it. Just didn't get it and didn't enjoy it.

358Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:41 pm

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Watched Ice Cream Man last night.

359Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tried watching Dracla: Dead and Loving it on TV but I got bored of it somewhat fast and switched the channel. IDK, maybe because I didn't find many gags to laugh at or it was just a boring movie that took a few too many liberties with the story of Dracula.

360Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:42 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Tried watching Dracla: Dead and Loving it on TV but I got bored of it somewhat fast and switched the channel. IDK, maybe because I didn't find many gags to laugh at or it was just a boring movie that took a few too many liberties with the story of Dracula.
Yeah, I've always found that to be my least favorites of Mel Brooks' spoofs. There are a couple of good bits (the staking of Lucy and Peter MacNicol in general), but overall it sucks.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

361Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:54 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finally had no more excuses, and we watched The Human Centipede today. Suffice it to say, that while it was less gross than I anticipated, I am in fact scarred for life. blink

362Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:06 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I spent my day watching Shaun of the Dead, Atom Age Vampire, An American Werewolf in London, Zombieland, and The Crow.

363Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:13 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dawn of the Dead (The Original and the Remake)

364Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:11 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

I highly enjoyed Red.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

365Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:17 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Winters-bone-poster
Winter's Bone

A sad, dark tale of hopelessness set in the Ozarks. Newcomer Jennifer Lawrence gives a great performance and should secure a Best Actress nomination. Hawkes and Dickey could be serious contenders for a Supporting nom. However, the slow/boring pace and zero rewatchability factor will hurt it's chances for Best Picture consideration. I'm anxious to see more films from new director, Debra Granik.

4.5 out of 5.

366Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:01 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:I finally had no more excuses, and we watched The Human Centipede today. Suffice it to say, that while it was less gross than I anticipated, I am in fact scarred for life. blink

I have to admit I don't have the guts to watch it. yikes

367Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 NoomiRapace
The Girl Who Played With Fire

Not as good as the first part of the trilogy...but not too bad either. It has a unique style. I think the main purpose of this film was to set up the final chapter.

4 out of 5.

368Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:18 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Think I'll wait for the 3rd to come out on that and then watch all of them at once.

comicgeekelly wrote: An American Werewolf in London
yes Watched it, too.
Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Scene-of-the-month-vol1

That and Dead Alive. Those two are kind of a tradition to watch during the week leading up to or on Halloween.
Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Rat_monkey_deadalive
Don't really need to talk about them. I've made my love for both pretty obvious this month.

Aussiemandias wrote:
superdoug wrote:I finally had no more excuses, and we watched The Human Centipede today. Suffice it to say, that while it was less gross than I anticipated, I am in fact scarred for life. blink

It wasn't actually too gory, it was mostly the concept of mouth stitched to anus that was gaffawing. Laughing

369Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

spent my halloween watching Halloween Town High & Return to Halloween Town. The former isn't too bad, kind of a narm quality to it. The later isnt as good, just the feel of it makes me think that they're were tired of doing it.

370Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Poltergeist
Poltergeist II: The Otherside
Ponytpool

371Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:

It wasn't actually too gory, it was mostly the concept of mouth stitched to anus that was gaffawing. Laughing

I've never seen it, nor do I plan to, but Daniel Tosh's Spoiler Alert for it is absolutely hilarious. I literally spat water all over my computer while watching it.

372Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Think I'll wait for the 3rd to come out on that and then watch all of them at once.

Jan. 25

373Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:32 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cool. My patience won't have to endure too long.

374Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:54 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:

Oh then I probably haven't got the stomach to watch it! Actually, what you're talking about is what I'd heard about it. The friend telling me is saying "you've got to see this - it's freaky" and the whole time I'm just thinking "nah, I really don't need to see that". gross

375Seen any movies lately? - Page 15 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:Oh then I probably haven't got the stomach to watch it! Actually, what you're talking about is what I'd heard about it. The friend telling me is saying "you've got to see this - it's freaky" and the whole time I'm just thinking "nah, I really don't need to see that". gross

It's really not that bad, Aussie. I thought I would be horrifically grossed out, but it's really not hard to look at, mostly because the stuff that would make you barf is covered the whole time with bandages. The thing that's hard about it is the anticipation of seeing something like that. And the overall creepiness of the movie is just about unnerving. I was still jangled well after the movie was over.

But, on the plus side, this movie and the original Funny Games have cured me of ever wanting to take in the idyllic German countryside. affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum