Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Want To Live in a World Where...

+14
Spaced4SimonPegg
flux336
kidspider2099
Astro13Zombie
Rath99
(._Y_.)
Tomer Soiker
potatojoe
Heytherejeffro
supervenom
Airwolf
riv1
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:02 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...wars are fought through a rock-off. I Want To Live in a World Where... SRS4copy4

...pizza and beer are both healthy and considered a culinary art for those who make the best preparations & combinations between the two.

...jetpacks exist, a license is needed for one, and they don't pollute or cause cancer. Wink

...time travel is possible, but only through holograms that're invisible to those in the timeline sent. Like Al from Quantum Leap. (No paradoxes or other risks.)

...religions are acknowledged as fiction that may contain good ideas for living one's life at best, & are regarded & accepted as a form of "life" spam at the very least.

...genetically engineered dinosaurs are brought back from extinction & brain capacity is altered for domestication. (I wanna ride a raptor. I Want To Live in a World Where... Serious_Nod_Smiley_by_Mirz123 )

...being a dreamer is a career choice.

2I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:20 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thumbs up

3I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:55 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm good with everything but that Religion one, not that i'm overly religious mind you.

And as for your first thought, you need to read this issue...
I Want To Live in a World Where... Grimjack76

4I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:14 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote: (I wanna ride a raptor. I Want To Live in a World Where... Serious_Nod_Smiley_by_Mirz123 )

i have a raptor you can ride.........if you know what i mean Wink I Want To Live in a World Where... 896614

5I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:47 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

love all of those. especially the religious one. Wink

6I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As an atheist, I acknowledge that some people need to believe in a higher power, whether I choose to or not.

That being said:
...where Burger King is healthy.

...where all people aren't afraid to try new things.

...where X-Statix is still being published.

...where my mom comprehends the phrase "I have to go" on the phone.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

7I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:05 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

... where nu-metal never existed

... I could find the perfect job

... Saturday morning was reserved for cartoons and cereal

...The National Anthem was performed by Megadeth

...Pop! put on the world's best comic con

... Bacon cured Cancer

8I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order

...people stayed dead.

...prostitutes had better deals.

...geeks and nerds actually ruled the world (not ones corrupted by their own power).

...laser guns had batteries with better longevity.

...dinosaurs were easier to train.

http://spidey82.wordpress.com

9I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:00 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jetpacks do exist.

http://www.martinjetpack.com/

10I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:07 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And Burger King IS healthy.

http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/mcsalad.jpg.jpeg

11I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:55 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:"Grimjack"
Keep for getting to hunt that title. Ostrander in the 80s is like Simone and Johns now.

Heytherejeffro wrote:
...where X-Statix is still being published.

...where my mom comprehends the phrase "I have to go" on the phone.
yes
I laughed out loud on that last one. You know your mom frickin' heard you, but she just keeps going on about Poppycock from that reality, talent show thing. "He's like Cher and Lady Gaga but a guy." My thoughts: "If I hang up on her she'll just call back...sigh."

potatojoe wrote:... where nu-metal never existed

... Bacon cured Cancer
On the first one I'd like to agree, but there are a few gems. And if it didn't exist we would never have learned our lesson. Although, seems like it might be coming back. Then again, people will always listen to disco and new wave, so...

Anything that cures cancer that can be part of a sandwich is genius. Very Happy

Tomer Soiker wrote:...people stayed dead.

...geeks and nerds actually ruled the world (not ones corrupted by their own power).

...laser guns had batteries with better longevity.
neutral Are there zombies in Israel? blink
Yes and yes!

Now you guys are getting it!

(._Y_.) wrote:Jetpacks do exist.

http://www.martinjetpack.com/

That's a windpack, dude! Laughing But yea, I thought of that guy, but I'm thinking more Rocketeer or Jetsons at least. Energy-ring emission would be cool to see, but it's that sound that makes it especially cool. Ha!

Anyone have more stuff? Anything that pops in your head. Use your imagination.

12I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:58 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

.... where more voluptous women are viewed as sexy by everyone.
.... where rum is legally served in fast food joints
.... where True Blood is given infinite seasons.
.... where Michael Cera decides to stop making movies.

13I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

... Bacon cured Cancer

This is awesome!

...The Mets owned NY
...teachers, cops, firefighter were paid like pro athletes
...people thought with their heads and not their hearts
...our differences were valued and not feared
...I worked some place that I loved and it was a pleasure to go to work

14I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:

...religions are acknowledged as fiction that may contain good ideas for living one's life at best, & are regarded & accepted as a form of "life" spam at the very least.
thumbs up

15I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:24 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:

... Bacon cured Cancer

This is awesome!

...The Mets owned NY
...teachers, cops, firefighter were paid like pro athletes
...people thought with their heads and not their hearts
...our differences were valued and not feared
...I worked some place that I loved and it was a pleasure to go to work

Add doctors to that list and it's all good.

- where artists matter more than politicians and religious figures.

- where art has zero censorship.
where art was valued more than money (hollywood makes films for the sake of art, music is made for art and not a catchy tune to draw in cash)

- where money grew on trees.

- where smoking pot was as shocking as smoking a cigarette or drinking coffee.

- where religion didn't control the world and use fear as a means of control.

16I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:48 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...............i get paid to doing all day but watch tv and play video games
...............Everybody would have Mansions
...............God Show he does exsist proving all the doubters wrong
...............Arts and sciences are more important thats sports.

17I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:32 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

...Dr. Pepper rained from the skies.

...people read and respect the art of reading and writing

...people still write intelligent thoughtful letters

...you could call bill collectors at their homes, during dinner time of course

18I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:54 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Yea. Nobody writes letters anymore. I used to get a bunch from my grandpa and aunt when I was little. My grandpa passed away and my aunt...she became a drunk, but that's besides the point. tongue I did like getting a letter in the mail. Something personal and kind about a written letter.

The Dr. Pepper thing sounds awesome. But only for the one time. So sticky. Or maybe once a year. First day of summer would be perfect!

19I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:31 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:...............i get paid to doing all day but watch tv and play video games

...............God Show he does exist proving all the doubters wrong
If that world existed, you'd be in a lot of trouble...

20I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:40 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

....where stress doesn't exist
....new comics are delivered to my house every Tuesday
....where Simon Pegg, Zoe Bell and Michelle Rodiguez are my neighbors
....all food was fat free

21I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:06 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jetpacks do exist. They do they do they DO exist.

Rocket Belt

Bell Rocket Belt

22I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:...wars are fought through a rock-off. I Want To Live in a World Where... SRS4copy4

...pizza and beer are both healthy and considered a culinary art for those who make the best preparations & combinations between the two.

...jetpacks exist, a license is needed for one, and they don't pollute or cause cancer. Wink

...time travel is possible, but only through holograms that're invisible to those in the timeline sent. Like Al from Quantum Leap. (No paradoxes or other risks.)

...genetically engineered dinosaurs are brought back from extinction & brain capacity is altered for domestication. (I wanna ride a raptor. I Want To Live in a World Where... Serious_Nod_Smiley_by_Mirz123 )

...being a dreamer is a career choice.

lol

23I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker

...talking koalas are not such assholes.

...level 6 in magic is achieved without that impossible rhino sperm test.

...toenails are nutritious.

...any knowledge and skill is easily achieved by eating a slice of pizza.

...xylophone is the dominant metal music instrument.

...Alan Rickman is the Pope.

24I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:...Alan Rickman is the Pope.
First Papal wish and it's from the Jewish guy.
I Want To Live in a World Where... Icon_scratch

25I Want To Live in a World Where... Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker

My disbelief and apathy for anything religious do not stop me from hoping for such awesome developments. Or is it because of that...?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum