Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Want To Live in a World Where...

+14
Spaced4SimonPegg
flux336
kidspider2099
Astro13Zombie
Rath99
(._Y_.)
Tomer Soiker
potatojoe
Heytherejeffro
supervenom
Airwolf
riv1
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A Jewish guy wishes for a Catholic leader from an Anglican nation...

I LIKE IT!!

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

27I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order

I don't care what he is, as long as it's fuckin' Alan Rickman!

http://spidey82.wordpress.com

28I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:14 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:...............i get paid to doing all day but watch tv and play video games

...............God Show he does exist proving all the doubters wrong
If that world existed, you'd be in a lot of trouble...

not really seeing how i do belive in him.

29I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:50 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
Heytherejeffro wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:...............i get paid to doing all day but watch tv and play video games

...............God Show he does exist proving all the doubters wrong
If that world existed, you'd be in a lot of trouble...

not really seeing how i do belive in him.

"Slothfulness casts into a deep sleep, and an idle person will suffer hunger."
-Proverbs19:15

30I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:04 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

An a thiest quoting the bible?

"What is right is often forgotten by what is convenient. ~Bodie Thoene, Warsaw Requiem"

31I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:07 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I teach about the 5 major religions, obviously including Christianity.

I was just saying a World in which God revealed Himself while one is doing nothing but watching TV and playing video games might be...not the result one might be expecting.

32I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:27 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Unless that mofo plopped on the couch with you, started gnoshing on your chips and asked for the seond remote!

33I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:33 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:....where stress doesn't exist
....new comics are delivered to my house every Tuesday
....where Simon Pegg, Zoe Bell and Michelle Rodiguez are my neighbors
....all food was fat free

love these

.....where I am Catwoman :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

wait..

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

34I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:48 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...pets have the same life expectancy as humans and you didn't have to worry about them till they really were in their 70s or 80s.

Heytherejeffro wrote:I teach about the 5 major religions, obviously including Christianity.

I was just saying a World in which God revealed Himself while one is doing nothing but watching TV and playing video games might be...not the result one might be expecting.

Eh, if he's Christian, he just has to say "my bad" and mean it and atone. No harm no foul. Now if he worships the Old Testament God.....Pillar of Salt, table 1.

Last edited by Gojiratoho on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Jeffro's quote made me realize my glaring typos.)

35I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:55 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:...pets had the same life expectancy has humans and you didn't have to worry about them till they really were in their 70s or 80s.

Heytherejeffro wrote:I teach about the 5 major religions, obviously including Christianity.

Eh, if he's Christian, he just has to say "my bad" and mean it and atone. No harm no foul. Now if he worships the Old Testament God.....Pillar of Salt, table 1.
I was under the assumption that the mortal sins were a higher hurdle than your average venial sin.

Old Testament God was bad ass. None of this "I have a hippie son" business. Old Testament God will send she-bears to maul your ass if someone curses you out in His name.

36I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:56 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That being said:
...where she-bears will maul people if I curse them out in the name of God.

37I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:58 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...Sex Bob-omb is triple-platinum and I have two tickets to the next concert.

...marionette plays are as popular as sporting events and John Cusack is a world renowned puppeteer instead of an actor.

...I had a talking monkey minion with the power of intangibility and he only stole money and candy from babies.
(No mugging. I do not condone monkey on infant violence.)

38I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:58 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:That being said:

Azrael's jeans were just creamed.

39I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:07 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

2 Kings 2:24: "And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name ofthe LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tareforty and two children of them."

FUCK YOU, CHILDREN!

40I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:51 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:That being said:
That would be so awesome!

*looks around office as he types*

41I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:36 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...where I am allowed to kill people who piss me off and serve them up for lunch. or maybe brunch with a nice chardonnay. hellllllllllllo Clarice!!! *slurping noises*

42I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:29 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:I was under the assumption that the mortal sins were a higher hurdle than your average venial sin.

Mortal sin and venial sin are constructs of the Catholic church. There is only sin, and all fall short of the glory of God as a result. I've read the Bible, and no one sin is given a bigger punishment than another, from what I remember. Pretty much all sin is judged as death-worthy unless ritually pardoned by a priest or washed clean in Christ's blood.

Having said that...I want to live in a world where

-- People can have reasonable debate about subjects they disagree on without it degenerating into name-calling, slander, or the end of a friendship.

-- Everyone was in perfect health, beautiful, and in possession of a fluid and open sexuality.

-- Nathan Fillion was my neighbor and was romantically interested in me.

-- I knew my biological father.

-- Teeth didn't decay or fall out.

-- Super-heroes existed, and people had the comic book ability to survive massive trauma and explosions with minor injuries.

-- Extreme poverty and gluttonous wealth didn't exist.

43I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Heytherejeffro wrote:I was under the assumption that the mortal sins were a higher hurdle than your average venial sin.

Mortal sin and venial sin are constructs of the Catholic church. There is only sin, and all fall short of the glory of God as a result. I've read the Bible, and no one sin is given a bigger punishment than another, from what I remember. Pretty much all sin is judged as death-worthy unless ritually pardoned by a priest or washed clean in Christ's blood.

Having said that...I want to live in a world where

-- People can have reasonable debate about subjects they disagree on without it degenerating into name-calling, slander, or the end of a friendship...
Whatever, dickhead.

44I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
-- Everyone was in perfect health, beautiful, and in possession of a fluid and open sexuality.

What are you, some kinda icthiosexual? A regular Troy McClure? Laughing

Seriously, this line made me think of the quote "I never drink water....fish fuck in it!"

45I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:58 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:
superdoug wrote:

What are you, some kinda icthiosexual? A regular Troy McClure? Laughing

Seriously, this line made me think of the quote "I never drink water....fish fuck in it!"

Laughing

Nah...I just want to live in a world where if I see a beautiful man on the bus, I can approach him with little fear of having my teeth knocked down my throat. Wink

46I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:49 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

-where I have control of my temper, instead of my temper controlling me
- where plus sized models are more popular and glamorous
- where Space Marines is an actual part of the Armed Forces
-where people poo from their mouths, just like South Park.

47I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:
-where people poo from their mouths, just like South Park.
Figurative's already bad enough, don't know if I can take literal.

...people don't poo out of their mouths. Wink

48I Want To Live in a World Where... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Live in a World Where... Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:18 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:2 Kings 2:24: "And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name ofthe LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tareforty and two children of them."

FUCK YOU, CHILDREN!

they were actually mocking baldness. so don't mess with balding people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum