Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

is POP elite or just growing

+25
Janson
elijahdprophet
jaydee74
Spazzy
shining knight
krpykrwly
Ska
rwe1138
Batman25JM
Captain Painway
JonSpangler
Heytherejeffro
Hannibal king
goatt
Denim
UltimateUltimacy
Joshua
Airwolf
Thundermatts
Big Poppa Nick
Mnemosis
Astro13Zombie
MillionDollarGeek
Silent K
shark6495
29 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1is POP elite or just growing Empty is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:52 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

As I write this there are only 579 registered members... so is POP elite, small and growing, or normal? When you look at the world population 500 is nothing, but at a comic convention if you have a group of ten or twenty then you have something special... we may have 579 but those who have been around for a few weeks can tell everyone's personality, help we have secret santas and distribute our addys and phone numbers like we are all close friends, which I think we are. Hell we even have members meeting for crazy food tryouts, driving across the country for comic cons and parties, and meeting and dating....

Whatever pop is I like it. It feels like a weird dysfunctional home where all is welcome... I hope as POP grows it keeps this welcome and fun attitude

Don't know why I decided to post this hut its a good thing so why not

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

2is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:04 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Obviously, the number of forum members we have isn't indicative of the every day interaction on the forums, but I still think we have a great, growing group.

I hope PoP! can get to the point that our current PoP!ulation can be proud that you were a part of this when it was still in its infancy. We have big plans, and grand ideas, and we want PoP! to be a worldwide phenomenon, and we can only do that with the help of The PoP!ulation. I guarantee we will remember and appreciate those that helped us get to the big dance.

3is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:10 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Silent K wrote:Obviously, the number of forum members we have isn't indicative of the every day interaction on the forums, but I still think we have a great, growing group.

I hope PoP! can get to the point that our current PoP!ulation can be proud that you were a part of this when it was still in its infancy. We have big plans, and grand ideas, and we want PoP! to be a worldwide phenomenon, and we can only do that with the help of The PoP!ulation. I guarantee we will remember and appreciate those that helped us get to the big dance.

Does that mean blow jobs and candy?

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

4is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:11 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

pleasesayyes! pleasesayyes! pleasesayyes!!!

5is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:
Silent K wrote:Obviously, the number of forum members we have isn't indicative of the every day interaction on the forums, but I still think we have a great, growing group.

^

6is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:59 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Blowjobs for everyone.

Josh, get to work.

7is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:33 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

shark6495 wrote:

Actually, it just means you're on the list of potential threats because you know too much.

8is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:14 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

I've personally never felt more welcomed or involved in another community.

I think that PoP! is growing. We just went past the 500 hundred member mark, and while maybe lower than some message boards, I don't think numbers of members is where the site will have it's impact. I really don't think you will see Newsarama, CBR, or any other message board offer get-togethers like we do, or interact with the members the way the mods and contributors do. So while we are growing maybe somewhat slowly, there is growth, so more people will be soon enjoying our butt fucking orgy.

9is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm already highly impressed with the site. You guys are killing it. I was browsing around the main page just yesterday, and was stoked with everything I saw. PoP is well on it's way to being a website everyone knows.

10is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

all i read above was blow job and josh.........ill take em both XD

11is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Blowjobs for everyone.

Josh, get to work.
Just try to keep it out of my hair, guys.
is POP elite or just growing Spooge

I was browsing around the main page just yesterday
The main...what?

12is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:22 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

During Mid-Ohio Con I was jokingly saying "kerouac staying with me is my initiation into the PoP! family" and Knize seemed kinda offended by that. "You've been in the family!"

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

13is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Yep.

14is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not elite or growing, just a clique

*ducks*

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

15is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:33 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

PoP! : It's kinda like the show "Mama's Family",only we're actually funny, and only a handful of us are stereotypically southern.

16is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:17 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^that and a good chunk of us loves being a closet pedo XD.....

what? just me??....oh well - more for me then!

*looks for little children

here here tommy - i have a specially candy for u!

*does smell like chloroform to you?

17is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I can see how it might be seen as a clique. But cliques aren't welcoming, PoP is. Just go to a con and you'll find that out first hand.

18is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

For all the problems with some people claiming not to feel welcomed, I really still feel like this is the most welcoming community in geekdom.

I felt, and feel more comfortable here than I ever did on the WUMB. Other, "bigger" sites forget it.

19is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I remind people of how much better I am because I'm on PoP! on a regular basis. I just called a kid an ignorant dildo for having never heard of this site.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

20is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:26 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Big Poppa Nick wrote:For all the problems with some people claiming not to feel welcomed, I really still feel like this is the most welcoming community in geekdom.

I felt, and feel more comfortable here than I ever did on the WUMB. Other, "bigger" sites forget it.

i was on realpics.net for a while and the people there are dickheads.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

21is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Airwolf wrote:^that and a good chunk of us loves being a closet pedo XD.....

what? just me??....oh well - more for me then!

*looks for little children

here here tommy - i have a specially candy for u!

*does smell like chloroform to you?
There is nothing "closet" about you, Ariel. Laughing

22is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:39 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Denim wrote:Not elite or growing, just a clique

*ducks*

yes

To many threads turn into personal asides for the clique. Cause blowjob jokes are classy and I love weeding through stuff like that when i'm going through pages of Comic Con or Batman or whatever threads. Rolling Eyes

23is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hmmm....you all know that I said the clique thing in refrence to a comment that was made by someone that is not on these boards but on one that shall not be mentioned that does not exist anymore.

It was meant to garner a low "heh" but I guess I iz fail! Sad

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

24is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:15 am

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Its still accurate imo.

25is POP elite or just growing Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:28 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Who is the Clique?

And I'm not talking about The Heartbreak Kid, Diesel, HHH, Razor Ramon, or Chyna's ex.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum