Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

is POP elite or just growing

+25
Janson
elijahdprophet
jaydee74
Spazzy
shining knight
krpykrwly
Ska
rwe1138
Batman25JM
Captain Painway
JonSpangler
Heytherejeffro
Hannibal king
goatt
Denim
UltimateUltimacy
Joshua
Airwolf
Thundermatts
Big Poppa Nick
Mnemosis
Astro13Zombie
MillionDollarGeek
Silent K
shark6495
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was playing with some magnets yesterday and couldn't stop marveling at how they work.

52is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:08 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I was playing with some magnets yesterday and couldn't stop marveling at how they work.
They are fascinating.

53is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:14 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Must be a miracle.....

54is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A mutha fuckin miracle.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

55is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:08 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Sorry, I just thawed out for my monthly forum scan before going back into the carbonite. I do it so I don't age between conventions.

:reads thread:

So, nothing changed? See you in 30...

56is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

One way to join the clique? You guessed it: Whip it out.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

57is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

It's nice, even if nobody started a Birthday thread for me. Sad

58is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:48 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Blowjobs for everyone.

Alright!! *puts on knee pads, applies chapstick*

Silent K wrote:Josh, get to work.

Oh... unsure

59is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

He'll need to take breaks, of course.

60is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what u talkin bout willis! ^ill take em both at the same time!

61is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I fucking love this place. It can be intimidating when you feel like the outsider but everyone was more than welcoming to me. I've visited a few message boards and none of the others have opened their arms (and butt checks) like PoP! Hey the first time I met Knize I grabbed his ass! That's pretty welcoming. As you participate more and more you become family.

At C2E2 it was more of a family reunion than a first time meeting. Jenn and I were a little nervous going into it. After a few hugs and jokes it felt like I've known everyone for years. When I'm down this place is an escape and helps lift my spirits and the friends I've made here have reached out to me when I've needed them.

As my sexy He-Bitch Josh said above, cliques aren't inclusive. To be a member of the PoP!ulation all you have to do is be cool, bring beer, or have boobs Smile

Love all you fucker!!

62is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:08 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I love how this thread went from me asking is pop small and awesome, aka elite, or are we just in the growing phase and it turned into a pseudo gay love fest and popbration.... I love this place only here.....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

63is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:15 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:To be a member of the PoP!ulation all you have to do is be cool, bring beer, or have boobs Smile

Cash, grass, or ass. No one posts for free.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

64is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:23 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pop is teh awesome. Pop reminds of Wizard back in it's glory days; great comic info loaded with fart jokes.

65is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:24 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Hey the first time I met Knize I grabbed his ass!

So you can agree with me that he has a flat pancake butt. Laughing

http://likeitderby.com

66is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:28 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

mmm..pancakes....C2E2 + Knizes Ass + Maple syrup = breakfast of champions

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

67is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:58 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:I fucking love this place. It can be intimidating when you feel like the outsider but everyone was more than welcoming to me. I've visited a few message boards and none of the others have opened their arms (and butt checks) like PoP! Hey the first time I met Knize I grabbed his ass! That's pretty welcoming. As you participate more and more you become family.

At C2E2 it was more of a family reunion than a first time meeting. Jenn and I were a little nervous going into it. After a few hugs and jokes it felt like I've known everyone for years. When I'm down this place is an escape and helps lift my spirits and the friends I've made here have reached out to me when I've needed them.

As my sexy He-Bitch Josh said above, cliques aren't inclusive. To be a member of the PoP!ulation all you have to do is be cool, bring beer, or have boobs Smile

Love all you fucker!!

i got him to show off some nipple action - fuck yeah i love POP!

is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 27081_555004241894_200306245_32372838_7386373_n

SHOW THE LOVE!

68is POP elite or just growing - Page 3 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:29 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is a nice place overall.

There you go, simple and to the point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum