Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

is POP elite or just growing

+25
Janson
elijahdprophet
jaydee74
Spazzy
shining knight
krpykrwly
Ska
rwe1138
Batman25JM
Captain Painway
JonSpangler
Heytherejeffro
Hannibal king
goatt
Denim
UltimateUltimacy
Joshua
Airwolf
Thundermatts
Big Poppa Nick
Mnemosis
Astro13Zombie
MillionDollarGeek
Silent K
shark6495
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:30 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JonSpangler wrote:
Denim wrote:Not elite or growing, just a clique

*ducks*

yes

To many threads turn into personal asides for the clique. Cause blowjob jokes are classy and I love weeding through stuff like that when i'm going through pages of Comic Con or Batman or whatever threads. Rolling Eyes

Denim wrote:hmmm....you all know that I said the clique thing in refrence to a comment that was made by someone that is not on these boards but on one that shall not be mentioned that does not exist anymore.

It was meant to garner a low "heh" but I guess I iz fail! Sad

I knew that, and got a "heh" out of it. I wasn't even around when that happened, but I've been around here to have heard the story a few times.

I guess that's what happens when you have people with thousands of posts on a message board. Eventually you all become friends and know a lot about each other. Inside jokes are bound to happen. Currently on this board there are 213277 posts. That's a lot for 517 users. The more you participate, the more friends you will make, and in turn, the more you will learn about the community as a whole.

I think PoP is an inclusive community, as long as you're willing to actually try to be friendly to people and participate. There are plenty of other comic book forums you can sign up for and just be another number to add to their tally, but here we actually care about one another.

The "clique" you are referencing are people who have actually taken the time to get to know one another. It's not like there's some master list of "cool kids" stashed somewhere. People with similar interests who interact on a regular basis are likely to become friends. That's all there is to it.

http://likeitderby.com

27is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:41 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

^You would say that. You're blowing one of the founders.

28is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:10 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Shhhh!!! Laughing

29is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:17 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll gladly blow a founder. I don't need to get anything out of it, I just want to be able to say I did it. Very Happy

30is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:06 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Airwolf wrote:^that and a good chunk of us loves being a closet pedo XD.....

what? just me??....oh well - more for me then!

*looks for little children

here here tommy - i have a specially candy for u!

*does smell like chloroform to you?
There is nothing "closet" about you, Ariel. Laughing

its not gay if its ur best friend XD Wink

31is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:16 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I'll gladly blow a founder. I don't need to get anything out of it, I just want to be able to say I did it. Very Happy

All I could think of was this:is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 400px-Odo_receives_news

And while that was going down these guys would be watching:is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 292px-Awkward_Ferengi_moment

32is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:31 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Big Poppa Nick wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I'll gladly blow a founder. I don't need to get anything out of it, I just want to be able to say I did it. Very Happy

All I could think of was this:is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 400px-Odo_receives_news

And while that was going down these guys would be watching:is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 292px-Awkward_Ferengi_moment
You just made my night, and probably the rest of the weekend, sir. Nothing pleases me more than obscure Trek references. bow

33is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:37 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JonSpangler wrote: yes

To many threads turn into personal asides for the clique. Cause blowjob jokes are classy and I love weeding through stuff like that when i'm going through pages of Comic Con or Batman or whatever threads. Rolling Eyes
hmm

34is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:51 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Captain Painway wrote:It's not like there's some master list of "cool kids" stashed somewhere.
No...

unsure

Of course not...

(Knize, she knows too much...)

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

35is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:51 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Wow.

36is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:24 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:
Big Poppa Nick wrote:

You just made my night, and probably the rest of the weekend, sir. Nothing pleases me more than obscure Trek references. bow

afro I figured maybe one or two would appreciate it. Very Happy

37is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:29 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm just holding out until PoP gets famous. I want a BMW.

...I wonder what Gareb Shamus' wife drives. scratch

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

38is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:33 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Ska wrote:I'm just holding out until PoP gets famous. I want a BMW.

is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Yoo-hoo2

Figure Kwhack can hook you up in like a year or so, just from the Giraffe.

39is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:35 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Big Poppa Nick wrote:
Ska wrote:I'm just holding out until PoP gets famous. I want a BMW.

is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Yoo-hoo2

Figure Kwhack can hook you up in like a year or so, just from the Giraffe.

Fuck. Yes.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

40is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:12 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:^You would say that. You're blowing one of the founders.

Rob's a lucky guy.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

41is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:30 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I still can't believe this clique nonsense still gets mentioned....

When you make a lot of friends and share jokes with each other thats friendship not clique...

This is the friendliest place on the net and my only regret is that real life has sucked up a lot of my free time and thus my visits are less frequent than they used to be.

The website has been getting better recently too!

See you in the neighbourhood

Shiny

42is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:41 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

krpykrwly wrote:
Silent K wrote:^You would say that. You're blowing one of the founders.

Rob's a lucky guy.
surprised

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

43is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cliques are notorious for inviting people they've only met once in person, or in some cases not at all, to their house for a weekend.

If anyone who subscribes to the "clique theory" could please direct me to one instance of Panels On Pages actually telling someone to fuck off (Mikey notwithstanding), please enlighten me. As it is, it seems to me that the founders are all sell-out whores who want nothing more than to generate as many users and as much traffic as possible and tend to invite anyone they encounter to sign up.

Do we hang out together at conventions? Yeah, but we also invite creepy strangers who we just met to come back to our hotel room. If Panels On Pages is a clique, they're about as competent at managing a clique as Wizard is a comic book convention.

44is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

I have been visting this thread all day just to marvel at my own stupid joke.

Down with the Clique. Fucking blow jobs suck. Not just jokes about them, but actual blow jobs son. I hate this fucking place. Full of BJ jokes. Weeding through shit when I don't have any weed. I need that motherfucking Batman hookup, Nah Mean?

Fucking strangers. How the fuck do those work? If I met Josh somewhere I wouldn't invite that clown anywhere. Anywhere that didn't have a bed and a full bar stocked with nothing but cranberry Juice. And maybe some herbal essences that I could rub through that glorious mop of hair...

But yeah Fuck Josh, Fuck the Clique, Fuck Blow Jobs, and get me some motherfucking Batman news post haste. BONG BONG

45is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sigh...I have to pay for blow jobs...I am a sad and lonely man.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

46is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shocked

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

47is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Denim wrote:Sigh...I have to pay for blow jobs...I am a sad and lonely man.

Aint nothing wrong with paying for it. Save those cans, cut out fast food like once a week, and see how much more your hooker fund can grow.

48is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:06 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Denim you fucker! You told me you were too broke to pay me! >(

49is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:04 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Nick, the hooker fund joke made me piss myself.

50is POP elite or just growing - Page 2 Empty Re: is POP elite or just growing Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:17 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

I aim to plz. afro

But what joke?? scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum