Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Year's Resolutions Thread

+13
BlueMaxx
vikoros
WonderWoman2.0
Denim
kidspider2099
comicgeekelly
Sapphire Gypsy
Big Poppa Nick
G_Zatara
Airwolf
Captain Painway
Spazzy
Paroxysm
17 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty The New Year's Resolutions Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:33 am

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

2011 is coming and it's time to start thinking about the kind of men and women we will be evolving into next year. So what are your personal goals and aspirations for 2011?

Personally, one of my top No. 1 priorities is to increase my presence on PoP. I've been gone for several months dealing with personal issues. But now that things are calming down, it's time for me to once again fully immerse myself into the PoP populace.

Oh, and not miss one single episode of Fringe!

What about you guys and gals?

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

2The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Save Money
Find a job
Lose 20 pounds
Be a better person Wink

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

3The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:14 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Artistic integrity. Tired of doing stuff that bores me because some company wants to see x, y, and z in my portfolio.

Get a job.

Apply to and get into grad school for game design.

http://likeitderby.com

4The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

travel moar - like see more places in the world
gym more - gonna try to do that p90x stuff - i dunno - be in better shape and lean out
save money
do more art - complete more art Smile

5The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:17 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Travel more. A lot more.

6The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

I wanna lose another 50 lbs.

7The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:Be a better person Wink

You going for sainthood??? Wink You're just trying to make us look bad, I get it. Wink hug

Get a job
Get started on my Bachelors
Finish some costumes I have in mind

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

8The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:36 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. Work on my writing.
2. Meet new people.

9The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:18 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

watch what i say a little better watch how i say it and think of others before i say it and to be more outgoing.

10The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. Organize my comics, trades, cd's

2. Not be such a asshole

3. Attempt to meet someone of the oppisite sex so I can have some sex with someone other then my hand.

I think the first one is the only one that is doable.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

11The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:27 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah but I bet improving on the second will eventually help with the third...

As for me I don't really set "resolutions" but I guess I would like to keep losing weight, keep working on the things that are important to me and get a job with this super fancy degree of mine. Laughing

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

12The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:08 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

maybe don't think of as resolutions think of them as goals for the year.

13The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:50 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Here's my to-do list for 2011... I'll make it a Top Ten list (in no particular order).

1) Remove Fast Food from my diet.

2) Exercise at least 5 times a week.

3) Finish books 2 and 3 of my RPG (and edit 1-3)

4) Write another novel.

5) Get a better job.

6) Waste less time.

7) Save for a new vehicle.

8) Find a way to volunteer more at my Church.

9) Put the finishing touches on my strategy game.

10) Launch LLC.

I think they're all doable as long as I get a good grasp of #6.

14The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:55 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My New Year's resolution is to think up resolutions for next year and forget them so I can enjoy repeating that cycle next year.

I know, I'm so meta-hip and edgey it's sick. The New Year's Resolutions Thread Smiley_stuckup

15The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:19 pm

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

my goals right now are:

catch up on my comic reading
(from the past 2 years or so)

play more Xbox

lose 20 pounds, if i do that, then I know i can lose more

16The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:33 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lose about 10-15 pounds
Be a better gamer
Read a lot more comics
Save Money
Be organized
Stop worring about everything
Meet Simon (this actually is realistic since he is coming to the states this year.)

17The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:34 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ same

Take pictures of you meeting Simon Wink

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

18The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:01 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

learn to "listen" as well as i "hear"

to try to find my inner peace again

to start writing again....and hopefully say something useful when i do.

19The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:09 pm

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

oh yeah! another one of mine is to meet some of the cosplayers that I'm friends with on FB. so that means planning on attending some conventions!

20The New Year's Resolutions Thread Empty Re: The New Year's Resolutions Thread Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:33 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

New Years Resolution: To make resolutions at any time and not depend on "new year" to initiate change.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum