Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Swag thread

+29
Gojiratoho
Astro13Zombie
shining knight
superdoug
BlueMaxx
Denim
Joshua
supervenom
SexyToaster
shark6495
potatojoe
Spazzy
G_Zatara
melvinlikechris
JonSpangler
Gandicles
kidspider2099
Airwolf
Combo Mo
boberthavok
MillionDollarGeek
pink*lantern
Spider_Fan14
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
comicgeekelly
Captain Painway
Batman25JM
Big Poppa Nick
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:20 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My turn. Very Happy

2 German Spider-Man comics
Walking Dead vol 11
Wolverine trade (Frank Miller)
Deadpool vol 2
Preacher vol 9. I cant wait to read this!!!
Hush
Batman under the Red hood dvd
Iron Man 2 Dvd
Back o the future dvd set
a few goofy t shirts
a fluffy blanket
a god damn Spider Man snuggie. Laughing
A transformers winter hat
A Harley Quinn toon tumbler (pint glass)
socks
Survival of the dead dvd

Amanda and I got a Blue Ray player from her parents I love you

And my sister is taking the family camping in July

27Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nice!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

28Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:17 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Smallville seasons 1-6
Lcd tv
A bunch of dvds including letters to iuwjima and inglorious basterds
Therapy toys
the fiance got me marvel masterpieces uncanny xmen 2
And a bunch of other little necessities

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

29Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:20 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*added - after today's boxing day sales
4 x tshirts
2 x hoodie
1 x black sweater
all for under 80$ - fuck yeah!
XD! win!

30Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:48 am

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

a bunch of comics
Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick
a bunch of Tokidoki eye shadows
new wallet
Sewing Machine
cash
a set of 36 Copic Markers
Sarah Pezzini perfume from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab
New boots
Warehouse 13 season one
Geeky teas
all three seasons of Arrested Development
the first half of Venture Bros season 4 DVDs

31Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:54 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

a bottle of homemade wine. sweet!

32Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:38 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

$65 cash
A shirt
3 random, old comic books (X-men 2099, Spider-man in Calgary, What if? Iron Man)
Epic Mickey on Wii
The Elephant to Hollywood by Michael Caine
Invincible hardcover volume 2
Spaced on DVD
Various foodstuffs, candies, body washes, cologne, and Play-Doh in the stockings.

Last edited by Joshua on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling correction)

33Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:22 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 IGotARock-Charlie_Brown_ghost_costume

I got a rock......

I have yet to exchange gifts with my friends, we usually do it a few days after for some unknown reason. I did get money from the parental units though.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

34Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:28 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I spent my Amazon gift card and some other cash I got yesterday to buy:

The Town
Hollywoodland
Darwyn Cooke's adaption of The Outfit by Richard Stark
The Score by Richard Stark
Daredevil Visionaries: Frank Miller Vol. 2
Daredevil Bendis/Maleev Ultimate Collection Vol. 3

35Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Spaced on DVD

Thats an awesome gift!!! Smile

My dad and stepmom got me Hack/Slash Ominbus 1 and 2.

36Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Spaced on DVD

Thats an awesome gift!!! Smile
Agreed!

I asked for it after it first came out in America, but my aunt, being old and not understanding the difference in Regions, bought a UK copy last year for Christmas. I threw it on my Christmas list again this year and specified to get the American version. Laughing

37Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:03 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:$65 cash
A shirt
3 random, old comic books (X-men 2099, Spider-man in Calgary, What if? Iron Man)
Epic Mickey on Wii
The Elephant to Hollywood by Michael Caine
Invincible hardcover volume 2
Spaced on DVD
Various foodstuffs, candies, body washes, cologne, and Play-Doh in the stockings.

playdoh?

I didn't get playdoh in my stocking.

38Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:13 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
My dad and stepmom got me Hack/Slash Ominbus 1 and 2.
My mom and dad got me the same. Except...they also got me Omnibus 3. Boosh! (Do people still say "boosh"? That's still cool, right?)

Batman Beyond - The Complete Series
A metal sculpture of a biker on a hog. Small/medium statue, he's made of scrap metal and nuts and bolts and things. Looks cool. At first I was like, "Well, that's...neat," but then my dad explained that it reminded him of Ghost Rider so he thought I'd like it. Was pretty shocked that he knew who that was. Apparently he saw some GR comics I had splayed on my coffee table and had remembered. Still not sure he knows GR is one of my favorite comic characters, but the "thought that counts" points were through the roof on that one.
happy
Mom bought me a glass Buddha statue. (Ah, my parents. Heh.) Has green dripped/blown (or whatever the term is) into the glass to where it looks all liquidy. Looks cool, but again, it's another weird gift. I know the statues of Siddhartha Gautama aren't seen as idols in Buddhism but for me to get another religion's center figure on CHRISTmas is pretty funny. Also, no, I am not a Buddhist.
All Madman issues with the exception of the King Size one-shot, & there's some kind of two issue crossover mini with The Jam (Whoever that is.). Also, the first printing of the first issue of the first series. (Yep, comic nerd. Constantly mentally organizing titles, publishers & writers' series. And with that: Madman, Tundra/Dark Horse/Image, Mike Allred. Laughing)
Pajama pants that're normal-ish and pajama pants with the Pillsbury Dooughboy on them that says "This Is How I Roll!" Rolling Eyes ...love'em. Laughing No, really, I do. big grin So corny they're great.
Jeans.
Comfortable zip-up hoodie, black with brown cotton furriness inside. Kinda preppy looking, but I do like it.
Bag o'socks. thumbs up
$100
Sister & her family got me a $25 gift card for Books-A-Million.
Brother & his family got me a $30 gift card...to a theatre 40 frickin' miles away! Sigh...thoughtthatcounts, thoughtthatcounts, thoughtthatcounts...
Brain Damage (DVD)
Violent Cases GN (1st printing & 1st collaboration of Gaiman & McKean.)
Occult Crime Taskforce (issues).
Beasts of Burden (issues).
Kinetic (Missing an issue. 6? Can't remember, but I will when I go to hunt.)
Sloth (HC).

39Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am old, and thus my swag isn't as snazzy as some of the stuff in here. Nevertheless, here goes:

Couple hundred bucks cash
A little lead crystal dragon figurine that lights up
A musical snow globe featuring Schroeder and Snoopy
A digital kitchen timer
An instant-read digital meat thermometer
A metal basting squirty thingie (I know that's what they call it on Top Chef, anyway. tongue )
A Ralph Lauren zip-up hoodie
A Ralph Lauren rugby shirt
Wizard of Oz Monopoly
A Simpsons World (20 Season Episode Guide and just about the awesomest thing ever)
A leather jacket
Despicable Me on Blu-Ray
The Shrek movies Blu-Ray box set

40Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:37 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ The Wizard of Oz Monopoly and The Simpson's World sound cool. And the couple hundred bucks.

41Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:57 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't get me wrong...I loved everything I got. Some of it I knew I was getting already, and some of it was a surprise.

I also got a Superman letter opener which is really cool.

I could kill someone with that episode guide. Seriously. That thing weighs probably twenty pounds.

42Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:10 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Don't get me wrong...I loved everything I got. Some of it I knew I was getting already, and some of it was a surprise.

I also got a Superman letter opener which is really cool.

I could kill someone with that episode guide. Seriously. That thing weighs probably twenty pounds.

Hey 100 dollars is nothing to sneeze at. I would love to get that i'd buy all the geeky gifts i didn't get.

43Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

I want to see that Buddha Bluemaxx.

44Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:52 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Welllllll...

I got a stress adipose

Doctor who series 5

sarah jane adventures series 3

the complete 90s spiderman cartoon series on dvd

doctor who calender

complete 90s x-men series on dvd

scott pilgrim vs the world (bought on monday with christmas money)

oh and a laptop...

the craziest scotsman on pop is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...for good this time

45Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:14 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't get any nerdy gifts.
*Has hissy fit*

46Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:19 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sad

47Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:41 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:I am old, and thus my swag isn't as snazzy as some of the stuff in here. Nevertheless, here goes:

Couple hundred bucks cash
A little lead crystal dragon figurine that lights up
A musical snow globe featuring Schroeder and Snoopy
A digital kitchen timer
An instant-read digital meat thermometer
A metal basting squirty thingie (I know that's what they call it on Top Chef, anyway. tongue )
A Ralph Lauren zip-up hoodie
A Ralph Lauren rugby shirt
Wizard of Oz Monopoly
A Simpsons World (20 Season Episode Guide and just about the awesomest thing ever)
A leather jacket
Despicable Me on Blu-Ray
The Shrek movies Blu-Ray box set
Maybe it's just because I'm an old man at heart, but with the exception of Shrek and Despicable Me, that sounds like a killer Christmas haul. bow

As far as being snazzy is concerned, who cares? You got a leather jacket.

48Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:22 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was an awesome haul, I admit it. My 'snazzy' comment was because I was hoping for some techy thing to play with on Christmas morning (I get that from my dad), but this haul was excellent! The Simpsons guide alone would have been an awesome present. Smile

49Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:40 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love my laptop you will not believe how fast this forum loads up compared to the old computer

50Christmas Swag thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Swag thread Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:53 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:I didn't get any nerdy gifts.
*Has hissy fit*

I didn't get alot of nerdy gifts. I wanted harry potter and the half blood prince instead i get Eragon the movie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum