Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Movie/TV News Thread

+5
Astro13Zombie
BlueMaxx
Joshua
Administrator
Silent K
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Official Movie/TV News Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Movie/TV News Thread Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:*shrugs* with less stupid.

Like flying around the world and going back in time and having a cling wrap s shield and uhhhh sucking ass
I'm not defending Donner's movies, I think they're terrible, I'm simply pointing out that Singer basically made a tribute to those movies, only with added stalker action.

27The Official Movie/TV News Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Movie/TV News Thread Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:07 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe I love stalkers

28The Official Movie/TV News Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Movie/TV News Thread Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I love the first two Superman movies for mostly nostalgic reasons. They are highly enjoyable popcorn movies, but yeah, they fail miserably as comic movies, at least compared to current ones. Superman Returns failed on both counts, however.

29The Official Movie/TV News Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Movie/TV News Thread Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Upcoming Secret of Nimh remake...looks like it might be good.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/possibly-good-remake-news-mrs-frisby-and-the-rats,30945/

30The Official Movie/TV News Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Movie/TV News Thread Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

http://www.avclub.com/articles/ridley-scott-to-direct-alien-prequel,31154/

31The Official Movie/TV News Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Movie/TV News Thread Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:39 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

BATMAN 3 in Full IMAX?

The 'Batman' rumor du jour comes to us from Ain't it Cool News. Harry Knowles claims that when Chrisopher Nolan returns to the 'Batman' franchise, he may be looking to shoot the entire movie in IMAX format.

Fans know that 'Batman Begins' was transferred to IMAX where it enjoyed a strong run, and 'The Dark Knight' had several segments that were filmed for the IMAX screen.

Knowles does not source his info, so we have no idea where the suggestion came from, other than the fact that Nolan clearly loves the format. However, the director also admitted that the IMAX portions of 'Dark Knight' were difficult to shoot, as the technology involved is currently not quite as flexible as standard cameras. The process may also be prohibitively expensive, if we're talking about the entire movie.

Ain't it Cool also claims that one of the reasons Nolan has done 'Inception' is not just as a creative recharge, but also to allow time for IMAX to refine its camera technology.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum