Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

All The Cool Kids

+10
riv1
shining knight
Administrator
Lantern Lite
Joshua
Topcat
Ska
FroZen
BlueMaxx
Thundermatts
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Microwave

http://www.tamarasanime.com

102All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:54 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...funnel alcohol in to their asses in order to get really trashed.

103All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:12 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...is able to make a youtube vid of themselves puking. Wink

104All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...are still not as cool as me.

105All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:12 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...love The Maxx.

...have seen and like Pulp Fiction, and Tarantino for that matter.

...like Hellboy, B.P.R.D., and Mignola's writings and artwork.

8) I'm a triple-threat. Quadruple if you count my ass-kickin' skills. you're gonna get it Which also makes you cool.

106All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:59 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Does anyone like Mignola's artwork? I shit better looking comic art

107All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:44 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ See, ThunderMatt's is not cool. happy

108All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:56 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Does anyone like Mignola's artwork? I shit better looking comic art
i like Mignola's artwork...he's gotta cool style.

109All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:27 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

cool= eye bleedingly lame.

110All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:33 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eye bleedingly lame + no talent = Rob Leifeld
Mike Mignola > Rob Leifeld
I suck at math.

111All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:51 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I bet you like jim lees cookie cutter supermodel art....

112All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:09 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's better than Greg Land's work (if you want to call it artwork )
WARNING: We've gotten off topic.
All the cool kids hate Greg Land.

113All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:14 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Does anyone like Mignola's artwork? I shit better looking comic art
I think he is one of the best comic book artists ever. If your shit really looks that good maybe you should start posting pictures.

114All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:14 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No...it's only over at the WUMB that your thread gets closed down if it goes off-topic, apparently.

All the cool kids like teh cawk!

115All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lees art is better than land but thats only because lands art is really shite

116All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:31 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:

No...it's only over at the WUMB that your thread gets closed down if it goes off-topic, apparently.
It's true. Which completely baffles me. Though it doesn't bother me quite as much as it used to. I've been posting there a lot less since the mouth-breathers seem to have taken over.

All the cool kids like teh cawk!
Laughing

117All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:32 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's true. Which completely baffles me. Though it doesn't bother me quite as much as it used to. I've been posting there a lot less since the mouth-breathers seem to have taken over.

quoted for truth (man i'm teh worst mod ever)

118All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:48 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comparing Jim Lee to Mignola is crazy! I'm not in love with Lee by any means, but wha wha what? His people look like people. Which is nice. Obviously, everyone has their own opinion, it's just crazy to me to call Lee worst than Mignola is craaazy. I must confess I lean towards the more realistic looking, and tend to despise Comic art when it's more cartoony. Which I consider Mignola. Fine for a saturday morning cartoon, not my cup of tea in a comic.

119All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:50 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

his people look like cardboard cutouts

120All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:51 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Awesome, proportionate cardboard

121All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:37 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...sweat fantastic and piss awesome. king

122All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:35 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...and shit questionable comic art. king

http://www.tamarasanime.com

123All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:42 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've got a little list...i've got a little list Laughing

(god I hope someone gets that)

124All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:52 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Of society offenders who might well be underground,
And who never would be missed, they never would be missed!

125All The Cool Kids - Page 5 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:01 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He's got them on a list, he's got them on a list
And they'd none of them be missed, they'll none of them be missed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum