Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

All The Cool Kids

+10
riv1
shining knight
Administrator
Lantern Lite
Joshua
Topcat
Ska
FroZen
BlueMaxx
Thundermatts
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:08 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

awesome episode 50 of pop comic won't be weird to everyone then Laughing

127All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:47 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Until then: all the cool kids are enabling real-time back-end utilization. big grin

http://www.tamarasanime.com

128All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:42 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...know the difference between a water pipe and a bong.

129All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...know the WUMB has been overtaken by the mouth-breathers and a revolution needs to occur.

130All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...wake up naked in a strange car, clutching a keg tap and sporting fresh ink on their nether regions.

Not that I'd know.

http://www.tamarasanime.com

131All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:59 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:...know the difference between a water pipe and a bong.
One is for tobacco, the other a headshop says they don't sell, but points and calls them water pipes. Wink Heh.

132All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
FroZen wrote:...know the difference between a water pipe and a bong.
One is for tobacco, the other a headshop says they don't sell, but points and calls them water pipes. Wink Heh.

You're right about the headshop calling bong's "waterpipes" but I also think the difference is a waterpipe has a rush hole and a bong has a slider. But basiclly they're pretty much the same.

133All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:17 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Ya. It depends on where you are, too, I imagine. Does make sense with the carb being a pipe and a stem for a bong. People call Hookah's water pipes sometimes, though.

Then, of course, there is the term "water bong." As seen below.
All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Bong+and++bongs
'Course, all bongs have room for water. So, whichever seems fine. Heh.

134All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:06 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...know how to waltz.

Oh, and BlueMaxx....nice pic!!! That's HOTT

135All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:24 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oooo, two "t"s, huh?

How 'bout...
https://2img.net/h/i130.photobucket.com/albums/p258/bsilly/420-girl-mallory-knots.jpg?t=1247322226

136All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:52 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

CHA-CHING!!! anudder hottie.

137All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:05 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...put glass jars up their anuses.

138All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:05 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:...put glass jars up their anuses.
It's true.

139All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:12 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Joshua wrote:...know the WUMB has been overtaken by the mouth-breathers and a revolution needs to occur.

mouth breathers?

...know that NAMBLA is not the place to be at.

140All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:02 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Those poor marlon brando impersonators what did they ever do....ahhhh right....

141All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:37 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...go to Wizard World Chicago every year. I'm lame. I really want to go.

142All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:05 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:...go to Wizard World Chicago every year. I'm lame. I really want to go.
Me too Sad

143All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:36 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Don't feel bad fella's...I'm not going. Had the day's off and everything...but now I just can't afford it. My car took a crap on me the other day and now I'm car shopping (with very little money mind you).

Depression is setting in.

144All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:11 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well I live in scotland which is a self dickslap if there ever was one.

Seriously why does america get all the good conven....oh right because its america

145All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:29 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

AMERICA!!...FUCK YEAH!!!

146All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:46 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:AMERICA!!...FUCK YEAH!!!
Took the words right out of my mouth.

All the cool kids watch Variants because it's off the hizzy (well, the promos are..full episodes coming soon).

147All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:17 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
FroZen wrote:AMERICA!!...FUCK YEAH!!!
Took the words right out of my mouth.

All the cool kids watch Variants because it's off the hizzy (well, the promos are..full episodes coming soon).
HAHA! I just watched Vlad's July 20th clip. Fuckin' hilarious!

148All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:22 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

These have probably already been posted, but...

Was that who you thought it was? Sure fuckin' was!

Oh...uh...all the cool kids watched these.

149All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:These have probably already been posted, but...

Was that who you thought it was? Sure fuckin' was!

Oh...uh...all the cool kids watched these.
Yep, a link was posted here, but I appreciate the support. Share the love!

150All The Cool Kids - Page 6 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:00 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...don't care what 420 means. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum